The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1649 2047

[QUOTE=stan12345;16066762]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post

The last time i RTF her is two months ago.
Maybe i am not handsome as you and did not get frenching,GFE like you do.
Bro,you are right.Alway goes to one that make you happy,cheers.

You have been nice and patient, sharing your regret 2 months after, as said go for the happy one
Old 18-06-2017, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
GOD kor kor, you're really one stupid mother fucker no words can describe. Knnccb I don't know you pop your head in like bangla got what use. The WL also not sitting there! Ppl here to exchange info on WL, you come in tell ppl your handicap story request other bro to verify for you.

The other newbies looks so so only. Half ok, half better give gd service loh.
Albeit I don't like u as a samster, I can't agree more on your assessment on this piece of fucking shit - Bronzegod!

When he first forayed into GL150, he started to criticise and question snr samster FR. And now he indirectly discourages others to contribute. IMO, BG deserve to be zapped! If he is not genuinely here to contribute, he should jolly well get his fucking ass off from this forum!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-06-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Xiao Xiao of 1649. Simple FR:
Looks wise, pleasant looking but not syt, average.
Figure wise, slim but not skinny. I prefer skinnier though.
Height = 158, Weight = 45kg (according to her)
Boobs not super flat but still quite flat haha so not for boob lovers. I'm fine with this though as I think its proportionate to petite gers and she is short/petite.
Service wise superb, so pple who put high pts on this can try. Action starts the moment doors are closed with hugging and intense frenching throughout. Pussy grinding in shower and allows 69 (did not try for me as I prefer to see face during BBBJ but she did ask if i want). Keep kissing me all over haha commando type. Did a bit of massage at start too & is actually not bad (got some strength). After deed is done, still continue hugging & lying on my arms till time is up (unlike some who finishes early), so additional pts for her.
RTF: Prob no, too many to try & I prefer skinnier
Old 26-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator1981 View Post
Tried Xiao Xiao of 1649. Simple FR:
Looks wise, pleasant looking but not syt, average.
Figure wise, slim but not skinny. I prefer skinnier though.
Height = 158, Weight = 45kg (according to her)
Boobs not super flat but still quite flat haha so not for boob lovers. I'm fine with this though as I think its proportionate to petite gers and she is short/petite.
Service wise superb, so pple who put high pts on this can try. Action starts the moment doors are closed with hugging and intense frenching throughout. Pussy grinding in shower and allows 69 (did not try for me as I prefer to see face during BBBJ but she did ask if i want). Keep kissing me all over haha commando type. Did a bit of massage at start too & is actually not bad (got some strength). After deed is done, still continue hugging & lying on my arms till time is up (unlike some who finishes early), so additional pts for her.
RTF: Prob no, too many to try & I prefer skinnier
I tried her before,service is superb.😍
Old 05-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
AMGs63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FULL FR REPORT

YANG YANG

Face: She is naturally sweet with no artificial procedure
Body: Full B cups. Her legs are to die for - slim, leggy and silky smooth. I also like her skin colour, towards the slightly tanned side.
Personality: Shy
Attitude: 10/10

Experience

Once we entered the room, it was a long lip lock. Yang Yang moved her hands all over me and started grabbing my cock. Great feeling. She removed my clothes, squatted down BJ me hard. The sight of her in the mirror sucking while I grabbed her hair nearly made me CIM. In the shower, she kissed my neck and body and gave me a good licking.

Yang Yang gets soaking wet. When you play with her pussy, she will squirm non-stop, hide her face and moan. She grabbed my head and frenched me wildly and I could feel her juices dripping all over my fingers. Everybody needed to fuck and it was cap on. She has just the right amount of meat and every stroke felt great. Her shyness is a huge turn on and gives you the feeling of making a good girl lose control. She is one of the few girls that can really rev up my engine.

Disclaimer: She has been a regular for a while so service may be different.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:37 PM
TERRAFOR

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

yiyi is extremely beautiful. keep thinking about her. nice service also. just a pity she doesn't work so often but these angpais get pao very quick normal punters like me no chance.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:26 PM
TERRAFOR

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

依依,

击鼓其镗,踊跃用兵。
土国城漕,我独南行。

从孙子仲,平陈与宋。
不我以归,忧心有忡。

爰居爰处,爰丧其马,
于以求之,于林之下。

死生契阔,与子成说。
执子之手,与子偕老。

于嗟阔兮,不我活兮。
于嗟洵兮,不我信兮。
Old 10-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5111 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRAFOR View Post
依依,

击鼓其镗,踊跃用兵。
土国城漕,我独南行。

从孙子仲,平陈与宋。
不我以归,忧心有忡。

爰居爰处,爰丧其马,
于以求之,于林之下。

死生契阔,与子成说。
执子之手,与子偕老。

于嗟阔兮,不我活兮。
于嗟洵兮,不我信兮。
What are you trying to do? If you like this wl, please send the poem to her wechat instead wasting our time.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

hi bro. xiao bu dian is at the house 1649 or 2047?
Old 11-07-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5111 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by userme View Post
hi bro. xiao bu dian is at the house 1649 or 2047?
Bro, she is at 1649. Cheers.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoh View Post
Bro, she is at 1649. Cheers.
XBD is good. RTF her twice. She is the petite type...a bit short . Overall good service really enjoyed the sessions and she is into frenching.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:03 AM
Samster

lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwer18 View Post
XBD is good. RTF her twice. She is the petite type...a bit short . Overall good service really enjoyed the sessions and she is into frenching.
Agree, her frenching skills very good, very strong GFE, BBBJ with deep throat, shiok
Old 12-07-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agree, her frenching skills very good, very strong GFE, BBBJ with deep throat, shiok
I RTF her after 3 months and she huged me like long lost lover.
She lost a bit of weight and beautiful as before.
Love hole still tight and get wet easily.
Frenching with passion and some tongue fight.
BBBJ is superb and deep throat.Almost cum in her mouth.
FJ. managed to make her cum couple of times, she pushed my butt very tight deep into her hole when she is high.
People who wants to bonk petite size,tight pussy,best GFE in GL i tried so far. and perfect attitude girl.
THis is the must try list in GL so far in my history.
Old 13-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
I RTF her after 3 months and she huged me like long lost lover.
She lost a bit of weight and beautiful as before.
Love hole still tight and get wet easily.
Frenching with passion and some tongue fight.
BBBJ is superb and deep throat.Almost cum in her mouth.
FJ. managed to make her cum couple of times, she pushed my butt very tight deep into her hole when she is high.
People who wants to bonk petite size,tight pussy,best GFE in GL i tried so far. and perfect attitude girl.
THis is the must try list in GL so far in my history.

Good to hear that you had a great session eventually, let's enjoy while she lasts
Old 14-07-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good to hear that you had a great session eventually, let's enjoy while she lasts
Girls nowaday service are inconsistent.
sometimes good and sometimes give sucks service when you RFT them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1