The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Yishun TN updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
bro, actually there are quite a number of FRs on this Sky liao. Just read through this thread and you'll get the answer. Frankly speaking, i did not try her HJ....... If the FRs abt her still not detailed enough, i suggest you give it a try and experience it yourself. Isn't that better?

R-K-O
bro R-K-O,
Thanks for the lead. I read & posted in the wrong thread.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49053

Taking your advice, will try my virgin mee siam real soon.

Lastly, if you didn't try her HJ, what did you try then? Just pure massage?
Old 24-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup
bro R-K-O, Taking your advice, will try my virgin mee siam real soon.
Lastly, if you didn't try her HJ, what did you try then? Just pure massage?
Of cos........ not lah. haha........ Give you a hint. Not hj, bj nor fj. btw, how come you got 2 more duplicate post??

R-K-O
Old 26-03-2006, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
Of cos........ not lah. haha........ Give you a hint. Not hj, bj nor fj. btw, how come you got 2 more duplicate post??

R-K-O
R-K-O,

Sorry for the late reply. Was busy with work.
"Not hj, bj nor fj"? BM?? What was the damage?
I haven't tried the mee siam yet. While I'm keen to try minah, my malay colleague is keen to try Beijing beancurd
"how come you got 2 more duplicate post??"
When I clicked "Submit Reply", my internet explorer just went blank.
I clicked Back page & tried again. The white screen appeared again. So I tried the third time and gave up. I didn't expect 3 postings came up.
Old 26-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup
R-K-O,
Sorry for the late reply. Was busy with work.
"Not hj, bj nor fj"? BM?? What was the damage?
Sort of lah. Cannot reveal too much wait got some people here will blow out to the gals. keekee....... You go try ok?

R-K-O
Old 26-03-2006, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
LOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there's a new TN open in yishun. here's my brief FR

shop name : Hxxx Yx
name : Lili (PRC, was told tat she worked in Toa Payoh before)
look : 6/10
massage : 6/10
HJ : didn't opt for, plus she didn't hint too, maybe becoz my didi didn't marikita.
damage : $30/hr
RTF : maybe, but will try others (saw 3 there)
Old 31-03-2006, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
heman88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros,
After reading up this thread. I had went to the Tui Na "Beauty XXX" along Sembawang Rd. Below is the rough FR: Once in there, saw the counter stuff and looks quite seductive revealing slightly her two tits. I requested for Sky and luckily she is free. So after entering the room, she came too.

Had a great massage and service is good, where she keeps on asking me if the pressure applied to me is appropiate. During the massage, we chit-chatted as to ease the tension. So after the massage she popped the question. Well standard price like mentioned in the earlier post. I opted for the FJ. She proceeded to tickle my shaft and balls, while I play with her tits and slowly removing her clothes. next I started to lift up her skirts and wow wearing a g-string, and started to rub her clits while the g-string is still on.

As I was still rubbing her clits til its wet, she started to put the CD into her mouth and proceeded to cap me. I removed her g string and began the fingering her. After that couldn't take it I stood her asking her to lie on the bed and started to finger her while she laid there sucking my didi. Next change to a doggie style and started pumping her hard and strong. Slowly she lifted one of her legs and rested on the bed while I kept my pumping speed going on. As I was pumping, she was moaning softly and at the same time holding and rubbing her left tit. This really turned me on and we switched to missionary style. This time pump real hard and could feel her pussy real wet and couldn't take it anymore and exploded all my cum in her.

Damage: 35 + 100 (FJ)
Service: 8/10
Looks 7/10 (Look slightly old but still can do)
RTF: will be back again for her good service
Old 31-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vasquex is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Yishun TN updates

Brief FR on 3rd TN.

Lady assigned: Kelly cos Ice not available
Looks: 6.5
Figure: 6
Boobs: 8
Massage: 7
HJ: 7
RTF: Not before trying Ice
Old 06-04-2006, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
godfoot is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on 3rd TN

Went there 2 nights back....went in see the counter girl....very nice....then proceed to the room....saw a fat malay woman....so tell the counter girl to assign me a chinese instead...who knows...came in 1 plum aunty....i think she is local cos she speaks well english and chinese....massage was alright though. The good looking counter girl is one of the partners there.

Massage=7
Looks=3
Body=3
Damage=35
RTF=unless recommended by bros here....if not will not even return to that place.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
gonez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bros, newbie here... i benefitted quite a bit from this forum so its my turn to share

new TN at blk 291,2nd flr, staircase at the stretch where 7-11 is... Shop name Hong Ye (red leaf), hrs 11am-11p

Went into this TN, got 4 rooms, took the inner right room with shower. Chose a prc name Lili dressed in a tight shirt which she later changed to a black see through sleeveless stating that it was too hot. Friendly and not too chatty. Got a mole on the upper lips, not bad looking and big boobs. Was told $30 inclusive of mosha for an hr... Stipped down to birthday suit. Massage was hard and pressure well applied on the right areas, the rest is pretty SOP. Right from the start her boobs was rubbing against my head and body...=) Chat a little while massageing. At half hr mark, during mosha, the golden qns was popped. quoted $50 for HJ but managed to negotiate it to $30 market rate. Allowed me to squeeze and suck tits but cant take off clothes.Tat was good and worth the money cos those boobs are big.Hj pretty normal, no moaning. After that continued mosha but she still allow to squeeze.Took a shower and 1 hr is up.

Massage: 8/10
Boobs: 34c
HJ: 6/10
Auto-roam: upper half
Total damage: $30 (massage) + $30(HJ)
No BJ/FJ as per management
RTF: defintely, love those boobs

Sorry for the lengthy post...hope u guys like it
Old 08-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

Was at HY few days ago.

Lady's name: Yishan
Look: 6 (my standard very high)
Boobs: Bigger side of A
Massage: 6.5-7 (my standard very high)
Attitude: 8-9 (one of the better ones)

Cost = $30 + $40 + $10 (tip)

Summary: The massage was good. She did something which i never experience she put one of my hand to the back and massage my shoulder. Hard to explain but it was pleasant. But overall massage was good but can be harder. She did something really enjoyable near the end of the massage. Will not reveal it here if you want to find out you try it out yourself. Those samster who are close to me are welcome to PM me and i will give a more detail FR.

Then some stuff happen (i'm being discreet here). She asked for $40 i say ok. Then i enjoyed it very much so i add $10 as tip.

Leave the place.

Place quite hard to find so you might think mistake another tuina place for this. But remember this place is not HONG XIN which is located around there as well.

Cheerio
Old 08-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 21
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So, was Hong Xin or Hong Ye???

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto
Was at HY few days ago.

Lady's name: Yishan
Look: 6 (my standard very high)
Boobs: Bigger side of A
Massage: 6.5-7 (my standard very high)
Attitude: 8-9 (one of the better ones)

Cost = $30 + $40 + $10 (tip)

Summary: The massage was good. She did something which i never experience she put one of my hand to the back and massage my shoulder. Hard to explain but it was pleasant. But overall massage was good but can be harder. She did something really enjoyable near the end of the massage. Will not reveal it here if you want to find out you try it out yourself. Those samster who are close to me are welcome to PM me and i will give a more detail FR.

Then some stuff happen (i'm being discreet here). She asked for $40 i say ok. Then i enjoyed it very much so i add $10 as tip.

Leave the place.

Place quite hard to find so you might think mistake another tuina place for this. But remember this place is not HONG XIN which is located around there as well.

Cheerio
Old 08-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
everyday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just come back from TN 3 after my session there from 2030 - 2130, now writing this TR after bath.

Was assigned Kelly as Ice not ard and Malay gal is busy.

Lady's name: Kelly from Piking, now S'porean
Look: 6.5 (ok, not bad, height about 1.6)
Boobs: at least a C
Massage: 7 (gd & hard many pattern)
Attitude: 8.5 (very friendly, can TCSS)
BJ: 7 (gd suction, but I unload too fast, sian) but she will help you to clean up
Damage: $35 (just to enter) $80 (for BJ) total ($115, siong sia)
Environment: clean, with individual room and there is a big toilet at the back, can take bath.

I went to TN3 after reading the threat, was just gonna see see so did not bring money. Reach there and saw counter gal, not bad looking (would be very nice if younger) she is from Hu nan, China. Said she only work counter, too bad else I sure go for her.

Notice can pay by Nets, now small head took over and op for an hr seassion. Bros take note that unlike other place that allow you to see the gals, TN3 does not allow this, but you can change if the gal not to your liking. So I pay $35 by Nets (special also can pay by Nets, see like this big temptation even dun bring cash) and went into the room and waited, a local aunty came in, I dun like and made a chg, was assign Kelly.

Standing at about 1.6 but with big (.)(.). Was TCSS and having her massage my body firm and hard. my hand was allow to touch her legs, nich and smooth. after 1/2hr doing the back, turn ard and she see I marikita, dun even need to ask MDQ, started touching and asking wat I want need, so I asked her wat she do and how much. $50 - HJ, $80 - BJ (wif cap), $100 - FJ. Decided on BJ as I did the other 2 b4.

She started sucking my (.)(.) and use her mouth to cap me, do my balls first, god it feel good then started on my manhood, less than 5 min I unload, gd suction and pace.

She clean me up by taking out the cap and I went bathing. On the way to the toilet, saw the counter gal +++ing to another gal, the counter gal told the other to go inside the room, like scare I see her. Wash up and went back to room, saw Kelly changing the towel.

She told me that the gal work in the order of Q, so unless Bro choose the gal they will follow a Q no pattern of first in first out.

After dressing up, went to counter and pay $$ then TCSWS with counter staff, ask her again if she work TN, but she said she happy to do counter, hai sian.

So this is how I spend this evening.....sian Tue still got paper to take, now super honry cannot think properly. Now looking at the business card and I think the counter staff pic is printed on the card. Think tonight will be thinking about Kelly's suction power but my partner will be the counter staff. Not that Kelly is bad, but those hard to get is better.....
Old 08-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
everyday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Yishun TN updates

I just come back from TN 3 after my session there from 2030 - 2130, now writing this TR after bath.

Was assigned Kelly as Ice not ard and Malay gal is busy.

Lady's name: Kelly from Piking, now S'porean
Look: 6.5 (ok, not bad, height about 1.6)
Boobs: at least a C
Massage: 7 (gd & hard many pattern)
Attitude: 8.5 (very friendly, can TCSS)
BJ: 7 (gd suction, but I unload too fast, sian) but she will help you to clean up
Damage: $35 (just to enter) $80 (for BJ) total ($115, siong sia)
Environment: clean, with individual room and there is a big toilet at the back, can take bath.

I went to TN3 after reading the threat, was just gonna see see so did not bring money. Reach there and saw counter gal, not bad looking (would be very nice if younger) she is from Hu nan, China. Said she only work counter, too bad else I sure go for her.

Notice can pay by Nets, now small head took over and op for an hr seassion. Bros take note that unlike other place that allow you to see the gals, TN3 does not allow this, but you can change if the gal not to your liking. So I pay $35 by Nets (special also can pay by Nets, see like this big temptation even dun bring cash) and went into the room and waited, a local aunty came in, I dun like and made a chg, was assign Kelly.

Standing at about 1.6 but with big (.)(.). Was TCSS and having her massage my body firm and hard. my hand was allow to touch her legs, nich and smooth. after 1/2hr doing the back, turn ard and she see I marikita, dun even need to ask MDQ, started touching and asking wat I want need, so I asked her wat she do and how much. $50 - HJ, $80 - BJ (wif cap), $100 - FJ. Decided on BJ as I did the other 2 b4.

She started sucking my (.)(.) and use her mouth to cap me, do my balls first, god it feel good then started on my manhood, less than 5 min I unload, gd suction and pace.

She clean me up by taking out the cap and I went bathing. On the way to the toilet, saw the counter gal +++ing to another gal, the counter gal told the other to go inside the room, like scare I see her. Wash up and went back to room, saw Kelly changing the towel.

She told me that the gal work in the order of Q, so unless Bro choose the gal they will follow a Q no pattern of first in first out.

After dressing up, went to counter and pay $$ then TCSWS with counter staff, ask her again if she work TN, but she said she happy to do counter, hai sian.

So this is how I spend this evening.....sian Tue still got paper to take, now super honry cannot think properly. Now looking at the business card and I think the counter staff is printed on the card. Think tonight will be thinking about Kelly's suction power but my partner will be the counter staff. Not that Kelly is bad, but those hard to get is better.....
Old 09-04-2006, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

not hong xin le
Old 09-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
zephure69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Hong Xin. Had Selena, probably in 30s. Just arrived 2 months ago and has lady-boss look. Place abit cramped and seperated by curtains.

Looks : 7
Massage : 9 -- solid and hard
Overall : She is more on quiet side and just concentrates on massage.
Special : None offered. There was even a guy who brought his wife and son there for massage. So can roughly guess this is a no hanky panky joint.
Damage : $54 for 1.5 hrs of relaxing massage.

For bros who wants solid massage right from start to end. Very hard working lady. Before I left told me there are several other pretty ladies which I can try next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1