The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
somehow, after she came back from her hiatus, I find her stamina not as good as before. Like cannot ride as long and hard... maybe its only me?
same same for me. last time may will ride long time and hard till she cannot take it then stop, or if you believe her sex talk she cum so stop, rest awhile then she ride hard again. now she ride a bit then say very tired, ask me do the fucking. i think she old liao and fuck too much a day, no strength.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
somehow, after she came back from her hiatus, I find her stamina not as good as before. Like cannot ride as long and hard... maybe its only me?
May's service drop since she quit the spa to go FC then Parklane. She said herself those shops in FC & Parklane are quickie joints, no need give the same effort like in the spa. Plus only 1-2 lady operation so not competitive like the spa which got more ladies. Of course the main thing is customers paying lesser in FC & Parklane so no point give her old level of service. Unless it's for her spa regulars who still pay the old price, her service will be like before.
Old 14-01-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 14
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
same same for me. last time may will ride long time and hard till she cannot take it then stop, or if you believe her sex talk she cum so stop, rest awhile then she ride hard again. now she ride a bit then say very tired, ask me do the fucking. i think she old liao and fuck too much a day, no strength.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
May's service drop since she quit the spa to go FC then Parklane. She said herself those shops in FC & Parklane are quickie joints, no need give the same effort like in the spa. Plus only 1-2 lady operation so not competitive like the spa which got more ladies. Of course the main thing is customers paying lesser in FC & Parklane so no point give her old level of service. Unless it's for her spa regulars who still pay the old price, her service will be like before.
Went back for FJ, it is very true that her service dropped and smile less. May be I insisted all in at 180 (no increase). She didn't enjoy as before.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-String View Post
Went back for FJ, it is very true that her service dropped and smile less. May be I insisted all in at 180 (no increase). She didn't enjoy as before.
you pay so much 180 all in for may? you went for her special off menu extras ah?

now she take from me 100 + 30 massage for bbbj + fj, top up if i wan special off menu extras. last visit still same same.
Old 14-01-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Went to Parklane centre to look around..
Saw few shops with gals standing.
Then saw one lady with exotic look. she aged about 40 plus dress in red dress, and black jacket, she was tall and slim. neighouring shop next to hers , got one young gal who is fat. Both of them calling out to me. Both of them found out that I cannot hear. Nevertheless, they both tried to pull me in.

I chose that lady with exotic look, she got little gold hair . she is Eurasian, hence the exotic look.
She asked me to pay $30.

She helped me to undress and began massage , lousy massage skill.
then she asked me to take special service after turning me around.

she quoted $150.

Okay.( I just made money for selling cyptocurrencies(
She went out to take bottle of cream,

she remove her dress, lingerie and then apply cream on her vagina.

She gave me blowjob after capping condom.

Then she asked me to fuck in missionary..

I fucked her hard and see her moaning in pain.
(it was a great inspiration for my property agent story)

Then I finished the session and she clean me and helped me dress up.

(then I want to ice cream cafe for waffle ice cream and coffee. and typed these ..)
Old 15-01-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 14
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of

I tried to negotiate at lower level, she asked me not to reduce and give me better services. I can't resist her smile and girl friend mood.
Old 15-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-String View Post
I tried to negotiate at lower level, she asked me not to reduce and give me better services. I can't resist her smile and girl friend mood.
better service means got off menu items thrown in. if so, 180 all in for may ok la. if only normal bbbj + fj, then she chop you.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
I chose that lady with exotic look, she got little gold hair . she is Eurasian, hence the exotic look.
bro, can share share where is her shop? i go find but never see any eurasian looking gal.
Old 19-01-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to Parklane centre to look around..
Saw few shops with gals standing.
Then saw one lady with exotic look. she aged about 40 plus dress in red dress, and black jacket, she was tall and slim. neighouring shop next to hers , got one young gal who is fat. Both of them calling out to me. Both of them found out that I cannot hear. Nevertheless, they both tried to pull me in.

is this ml shop along the scuba shop row? only non chinese face I saw in the building.
Old 19-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

yup, correct, bk4ever.

she was tall, with womanly figure. I chose her instead of that near chubby young gal sitting on the shop besides .

At that time, 2nd floor and 3rd floor near the escalator, ''closed''

will visit again to check 2nd and 3rd floor (escalator)..
Old 20-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yup, correct, bk4ever.

she was tall, with womanly figure. I chose her instead of that near chubby young gal sitting on the shop besides .

At that time, 2nd floor and 3rd floor near the escalator, ''closed''

will visit again to check 2nd and 3rd floor (escalator)..
know which ml you tried. her fj is ex at 150, got cheaper younger mls there.
Old 20-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Bk4ever, thanks. I read all postings and knew that every lady asked for $150 for sex job and $30 for massage fee.

Went to 2nd floor near the escalator , saw the ML talking to the guy.
She is tall and slim. and aged over 30s.

went to 3rd floor and saw that 2 gals at two shops near the escalator.
One lady in white, shorter , prettier, saw me and tried to get me in.
When she found out that I cannot hear, she gave me ''roll eye'' expression.

Other one, older , look like former Mediacorps artiste famous for playing mother role, (just a small time actress , name: 朱莉叶) asked me to come in, gesturing the price $50. I nodded and she hold my hand, and patted my head , and led me to room with shower lounge.

I stripped naked and she came in. saying no need shower .
and give me rush massage.
after massage, she quoted me $150. I refused. saying I don't have $150. only $120. (it is a lie, I keep $10 for my meal ..)
She don't want HJ or just BJ.

She gestured that I gave her all $120.
I gave her $120.
She stripped herself naked and apply lubriant on her vagina.

She gave me quick licking of nipples and then capped condom on my penis and sucked it for few seconds, then gave me ride, and asked me to do the work.

I fucked hard .. she went bonker.. her expression was like that small actress crying.

When I withdraw after I shoot out, she gave me handjob to exact more cum till my penis went soft.

She then asked me to shower, and then she shower and dressed up.
She gave me a peck on my cheek and asked me to come again.
Old 20-01-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a pretty girl beside the clinic (near lift) at level 3. Anyone got her name ?
Old 21-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bk4ever, thanks. I read all postings and knew that every lady asked for $150 for sex job and $30 for massage fee.
they quote this but will take cheaper.

may & michelle will take 150 everything in for full, some bros got even lesser. 5th floor mls will take 150 everything in for full. bobo will take 130 everything in for full. if you don't mind older milfs, bobo's neighbour will take 80-100 everything in for full. xiaowei will take 150 everything in for full but will nag for tips. the old lady near 3rd floor toilet will take 130 everything in for full.
Old 21-01-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

thank bk4ever.

2nd floor and 3rd floor - Chinese, Malaysian
5th floor - Vietnamese

?
I began to like this place because it is like Petain Road , but more pricey.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread