The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

Here's one for my recent trials of the newbies. This babe definitely one of the better ones

Lisa (2041)
Looks: 7/10 (Sexy sultry looks but again I think her makeup skills not that great)
Body: 8.5/10 (Probably one of the tallest lass in GL, around 1.7m and endowed with C cups!)
Frenching: 8/10 (Loves the way the does the slow yet sensual frenching, seems totally in the mood)
BBBJ: 8/10 (She's definitely the slow sexy type, even her BBBJ is sensual and sexy and more of the slow and deep kind)
FJ: 7/10 (Learning fast in the trade and is open to all my change of positions. Fucking such a tall and curvy babe is damn shiok but she does not seem to like my fast and furious pattern. So I had to slow down to match her pace, or else would have given higher rating)
Old 08-09-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

More weekend roamings to share

1856 newbies just fresh out this week. Promising stocks, six of them:

Nini, Toto, Baixue, Baihe, Momo and Xiaoniu.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Happy Monday. More newbie FRs to start the week.

Tina (3033)
Looks: 7/10 (SYT looks, with a sense of a notty streak)
Body: 7/10 (She's the petite kind with around B boobs)
Frenching: 6/10 (No go at first, but developed into light frenching. This is disappointing, new batch seems to be not on about frenching)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Good slow sucker, but can do better)
FJ: 7/10 (I like the way she bangs because of her tight and SYT body. Likes to take control but she can run of out of stamina)

Not the best of the this new batch, and resistant to frenching is the main thing. Probably no RTF for her, will source out more new vegs
Old 09-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

I try to give an objective rating for the WLs I have bonked. But this goes under the unrated section.

I believe some bro already had an FR detailing some of her actions. It's this newbie Bei Er (1803). Quite a chio girl with sharp features and definitely a yoga type. Her service was okay, did the usual, BBBJ, FJ, but no frenching and painting. Alright, not great for my newbies punts.

But what irks me is that she keeps saying not enough time, want me to add a second session and also to give some money for dinner.

Definitely not a keeper for me
Old 10-09-2014, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thank You For Your Recent Contributions...

Hv noticed yr latest contributions bro...helped Upz u n look fwd to more of yr contributions in the near future
Old 10-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Happy Monday. More newbie FRs to start the week.

Tina (3033)
Looks: 7/10 (SYT looks, with a sense of a notty streak)
Body: 7/10 (She's the petite kind with around B boobs)
Frenching: 6/10 (No go at first, but developed into light frenching. This is disappointing, new batch seems to be not on about frenching)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Good slow sucker, but can do better)
FJ: 7/10 (I like the way she bangs because of her tight and SYT body. Likes to take control but she can run of out of stamina)

Not the best of the this new batch, and resistant to frenching is the main thing. Probably no RTF for her, will source out more new vegs
A good looking lass but commercial feel. She can be an angpai if she can offer more GFE.

Good look is not going to sell well in GL without the GFE and service. At most a one hit wonder
Old 10-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

I have to say this new batch does have a few lookers and hotties. But so far my tasting has been quite disappointing. There are good ones like Lisa (2041), and I hope I unearth some more.

Anyone has insight on 2831A newbies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
A good looking lass but commercial feel. She can be an angpai if she can offer more GFE.

Good look is not going to sell well in GL without the GFE and service. At most a one hit wonder
Old 11-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1856 newbies

Quote:
More weekend roamings to share

1856 newbies just fresh out this week. Promising stocks, six of them:

Nini, Toto, Baixue, Baihe, Momo and Xiaoniu.
Hv u or anyone else seen newbies Momo n Xiaoniu fm 1856, bro?

Baihe...there is already a vgd fresh fr on her in sbf...

Nini...looks avg/ok to me...avg ht ard 158-160cm tall, slimish bod...

Toto...looks avg/ok to me...quite fair, slim n quite tall ard 165cm ht? wif slim long legs, boobs look quite big but cld be a push up bra??...
Old 11-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: Thank You For Your Recent Contributions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hv noticed yr latest contributions bro...helped Upz u n look fwd to more of yr contributions in the near future
Agreed. Bro Libero. I had a few ppl on my Upz queue list. I will come back and Upz you when I clear my q. Btw Emily 1612 is good by my standard so you might wanna checkout.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Yes I have seen Momo and Xiaoniu.

Momo is a tall lass, with what seems to be a bubble butt. On my target list.

Xiaoniu is a shorter lass but seems quite friendly.

FR I just saw is on Baixue not Baihe. I think Baihe is the one with reddish short hair bro.

Time to check this house out more often. Gambate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hv u or anyone else seen newbies Momo n Xiaoniu fm 1856, bro?

Baihe...there is already a vgd fresh fr on her in sbf...

Nini...looks avg/ok to me...avg ht ard 158-160cm tall, slimish bod...

Toto...looks avg/ok to me...quite fair, slim n quite tall ard 165cm ht? wif slim long legs, boobs look quite big but cld be a push up bra??...
Old 12-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Oops me bad, actually I was referring to newbie Bai Xue (1856) not BaiHe bro

And tks for the further updates!

Quote:
Yes I have seen Momo and Xiaoniu.

Momo is a tall lass, with what seems to be a bubble butt. On my target list.

Xiaoniu is a shorter lass but seems quite friendly.

FR I just saw is on Baixue not Baihe. I think Baihe is the one with reddish short hair bro.

Time to check this house out more often. Gambate!
Old 22-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Samster

Re: Thank You For Your Recent Contributions...

Thanks bro. I saw this Emily 1612, not really my veg

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Agreed. Bro Libero. I had a few ppl on my Upz queue list. I will come back and Upz you when I clear my q. Btw Emily 1612 is good by my standard so you might wanna checkout.
Old 22-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

In between my newbie test drives, decided to try this girl since she is quite hard to get.

Bei Er (1429)
Looks: 7/10 (SYT and sweet looks)
Body: 7/10 (Curvy C boobs, but seems to have put on weight since last time)
Frenching: 8/10 (Very smooth and seductive frencher. Totally smoking my lips)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Solid BBBJ skills, licking, flicking, twisting, deepthroat, all is in her arsenal)
FJ: 7/10 (Damn good banging her young bod, and a solid moaner. Since she has become curvier, was great bonking her standing doggie in front of the mirror)

It's always tough to get her outside of her house and she is not working frequently. Perhaps already got BF outside. A good service girl but I think she is not longer so GFE, so not so much chemistry for me.
Old 22-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

So far, I have seen quite a lot of houses and their newbies from my recce.

These are my stock pix houses for the new batch

BUY
1654A

HOLD

SELL
2831A
Old 23-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

True on this. My friend also tried this newbie Tina from 3033 because he likes her looks. But still not great service, and to add, he is a good looking young chap in 20s unlike me

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1