The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Catman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yishun TN updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperW View Post
Go 8xx ML.....u will find something there if u r luckily.....or go Woodland....New joint ...there is good
Bro, tried the Yishun 8** 4 times liao still no luck , I think either they will only provide after you take their prostate massage or already stop providing due to strong wind lately. One ML even told me that prostate is just pressing of the veins near that area but don't allow any forms of "release" there. So yea i guess they have officially become a clean joint?
Old 01-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 18
yongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to beholdyongs is a splendid one to behold

Any yishun or woodland contact to share
Old 06-01-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roxydancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just started my chionging career, so let me know how my first fr goes.

Was booking out of high key ICT, therefore looking for some relaxation before heading home. Remember this tread mentioning some HC in Yishun area therefore decided to go and try one for the first time. Knowing the street with HC since school days, decided to try luck with the places. If clean, sit back and enjoy the massage, if not enjoy the alternative massage.

Walking into the HC, I was greeted by the recep and she asked if it was the first time here. And if I mind walking over to their newer branch up the street instead. I agreed and followed her there.

Location: 6/10 Discrete enough to be away from prying eyes but may be a little inaccessible if you do not take a bus. Walking to the train station would take about 20-25mins.
Room: 6/10 dimly lit room. Was clean and nothing to complain about.

The ML is from PRC, and when talking to her, all of them at this HC are from PRC.
Looks: 4/10 I'm still young so maybe I preference for SYT may cause the low score
Boobs: 4/10 Don't really enjoy the sag when fondling with them
Figure: 5/10 Again age is catching up with her.

Massage: 6/10. Not pure piano, but lacks the strength to really remove all the tension from my ICT.
Foreplay: 7/10 I really enjoyed this bit the most. First time I recieved such a good foreplay, but as I try more HC, can start comparing.
HJ: 7/10
FJ 5/10. May be due to me being too tired, I couldn't finish, thus getting her
to finish me with a HJ. Her HJ is WAY

Damage was $50 massage + $90 fj
Old 07-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

any happening spas nowadays?seems 200+ spa very quiet...
Old 19-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
TY Spa at 110 is not a SPA per se but a TN ... just sharing ... dont be conned

So the fees are ex IMHO ...
Went there a few times last year.
Got this girl called Jing Jing or something like that.
Usually when super late like 3am plus.
Massage was okay.
The last time I went she said going back to china liao.

Not sure of the current girls.
As mentioned two rooms. No attached shower. Toilet at the back.
Old 20-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried this spa at 1xx last week. Room is small and tight. Service by milf, GQ asked by ML and I rejected.

Overall, will not RTM and will go back to regular in 4xx.
Old 20-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

anybody has N*** contact number from 200+ spa..??

She gone on long leave and trying to reach her...

can PM me..

Thankie
Old 20-01-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone can share for Yishun 4XX or 2XX area? pls pm me thanks!!
Old 25-01-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
qwertyy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro mind sharing ctc?
Old 31-01-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kazecraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxydancer View Post

Was booking out of high key ICT, therefore looking for some relaxation before heading home. Remember this tread mentioning some HC in Yishun area therefore decided to go and try one for the first time. Knowing the street with HC since school days, decided to try luck with the places. If clean, sit back and enjoy the massage, if not enjoy the alternative massage.

Walking into the HC, I was greeted by the recep and she asked if it was the first time here. And if I mind walking over to their newer branch up the street instead. I agreed and followed her there.

Location: 6/10 Discrete enough to be away from prying eyes but may be a little inaccessible if you do not take a bus. Walking to the train station would take about 20-25mins.

The ML is from PRC, and when talking to her, all of them at this HC are from PRC.
Looks: 4/10 I'm still young so maybe I preference for SYT may cause the low score

Massage: 6/10. Not pure piano, but lacks the strength to really remove all the tension from my ICT.
Foreplay: 7/10 I really enjoyed this bit the most. First time I recieved such a good foreplay, but as I try more HC, can start comparing.

Bro dun mind share location thanks
Old 11-02-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Catman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does bros know if any of the spas in 4**+ or 8** still have bonus services included? Tried the 8** one but nothing other than teasing
Old 13-02-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxydancer View Post

Bro can PM the address
Old 13-02-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 10
angeldimaria7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangeldimaria7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

boss can share contacts ? gam xia!
Old 13-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

everytime i see got updates.. i tot there is new FRs... haiz
Old 19-02-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
naugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to behold

Today , I had an rather interesting massage experience in Yishun. The area has rather lots of threads on it , but so far I dont seem to see that that there is any review on this particular shop, so here goes.

Venue if i am not wrong used to be a bridal shop, entered the sliding door ( quite bad design as after that you got to close the door yourself), went to the SYT receptionist. Now before we proceed further , let me just say, this shop is the kind that will try to up sell you all the usual prostate massage kind. Initially wanted to just take the normal massage but once the receptionist bend forward ( I believe deliberately) , can clearly see the longkang, and little head instantly took over and took the most expensive package ( yes , I know, young man cannot control, reception promise me it will be different experience of baoyang and wanted to try) . Told her the massuer I wanted , as I did my research before entering, and off we go.( all the while staring at the receptionist as she climbed the stairs in front of me)

Entered the room , changed and laid down. Instantly felt the bed being a little different, realized its an inflatable mattress with a memory pillow. Initially thought was for extra comfort but oh my was I wrong. After a while masseur came in, I will be honest, she look a little different from the photos the shop posted but its still not too bad ( 7/10) SYT from viet.
Massage started and instantly I knew this shop will not be known for its massage skills but teasing skills. Masseur literally spent less than 10 minutes trying to stretch your muscles but spent most of the time teasing you. The teasing can be comparable from those of a certain spa in the west. Next , the usual prostate care nonsense that is really non existent , can tell they are not properly trained and all they do is to rubba your crotch area. But apparently , they used a kind of oil that is specially for prostate care though and the packaging look kind of expensive though its from china.

At this point of time , I was kind of feeling bored by then as there is really so much that the masseur can tease you only, and I was feeling rather cheated as I paid even higher from the usual P massage rates ($8 more dollars) Suddenly the masseur said she had to go out to prepare , waited and she came in with a bowl of water. Flipped to my head downwards once more, and suddenly I felt soap bubbles on my back! The masseur was actually lathering me with soap! At this point , the mattress and waterproofing all make sense now! The teasing did not stop while she make sure she covered every single area of your body. The massuer started talking rather naughty , and tried to link it to nuru massage but of course your shorts are always on . Overall the soaping experience was interesting for me ( maybe not so for the more senior samsters around)

Verdict:
The experience was interesting, but I dont think I will RTM or to be fair take up the package again. I might take it once more with another masseur to see if there is any difference , but I will only recommend it to samster who are interested to have the experience of having the masseur soaping you up in the shop.
Shop has a variety of different nationality and age so samster that know of the place please do your research on who to ask for first. Got SYT that are chio , got CMI aunties as well.
Package I took up is close to 2 blue notes so try it, but of course I wont recommend it for long term especially when so far, I dun think there is special ending too.. Experienced interested samsters pls pm me to get more details and a up is appreciated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1