The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Did u visit Pat in Petain? She is offering 40 per shot
Used to visit her many years back when she was still offering $50.
Visited her more often after she left Paradiz but after that less and less.
Also visited my fav Emelda after she left GL for Petain after quarelling with that OKT Ah Seng from 1649.

Emelda was one of my fav malaysian gal besides Pei Yi, AB, BMW, Wen Fang, Sony, M1 aka Cheng Cheng, Michelle, etc.

Pat has aged and so has Emelda.
Me too not young liao.

Still remember M1 has the most sexy body with a beautiful pussy (hairless).
They call white tiger or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
As seen throughout history, when a dynasty falls, another rises.

Just like when the legal Malaysian WLs' prosperous era had ended in GL, perhaps we are seeing the same decline happening to the PRC era right now.

So, which WL nationality will be taking over the legal GL scene next?
I guess the next "dynasty" should be the vietnamese gals.

Lets prepare ourselves for the big changeover.

I guess the present PRC era is coming to an end soon unless we are willing to pay more for premium PRC gals.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 18-01-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Used to visit her many years back when she was still offering $50.
Visited her more often after she left Paradiz but after that less and less.
Also visited my fav Emelda after she left GL for Petain after quarelling with that OKT Ah Seng from 1649.

Emelda was one of my fav malaysian gal besides Pei Yi, AB, BMW, Wen Fang, Sony, M1 aka Cheng Cheng, Michelle, etc.

Pat has aged and so has Emelda.
Me too not young liao.

Still remember M1 has the most sexy body with a beautiful pussy (hairless).
They call white tiger or something like that.

I guess the next "dynasty" should be the vietnamese gals.

Lets prepare ourselves for the big changeover.

I guess the present PRC era is coming to an end soon unless we are willing to pay more for premium PRC gals.
Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia.
Old 18-01-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:

It was $150 when I started cheonging GL in 1986.
Wow you are the WhoreKing

Quote:

Emelda was one of my fav malaysian gal
Although she is in her 40s now but still looks presentable just a little bit chubby only
Old 18-01-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
To be fair to the wls there are other reasons for leaving Singapore.

Some of them complain that our bros are too demanding in services such as frenching and painting. Some throw in the towel only after one day of work.

One recent newbie who is chio and has great bod from W15 quit after one day. Luckily I tried her on her debut but me didn’t draw “1st blood”. She told me she cannot accept the demands of local punters and the middle man didn’t forewarn her. These days there are OKTs who don’t give a damn if the WL wanna leave as I heard thru reliable source that the OKT enjoy a cut of what the middle Man received from the WL for introducing her to work in GL. The WLs of course do not know about it.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 18-01-2018 at 06:33 AM.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

I think is not the pricing of $150 too low. Is the cut OKT takes too high.. when 2831A had one WL at $200 not much support too. By increasing the pricing doesn’t necessarily increase customers or attract prettier China girls come singapore. Can’t imagine someone walk in try cat200 can’t French can’t paint and grab hard on her boobs surely swear what wa Lau pay so much this can’t that can’t �� we have to face the reality like we face reality when good quality Malaysian WL not coming singapore to Work any more as their hometown much better prospects...

Prc will be replaced by another breed like prc replace Malaysian WLs
Old 18-01-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I think is not the pricing of $150 too low. Is the cut OKT takes too high..
Agree with this. The bosses are have not innovated the biz for more than 30 years and killing the chickens that lay the golden eggs.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As seen throughout history, when a dynasty falls, another rises.

Just like when the legal Malaysian WLs' prosperous era had ended in GL, perhaps we are seeing the same decline happening to the PRC era right now.

I hope got north indian wl coming

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-01-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

An update:

The total number of wls who cut their cards on Wednesday, 17.1.18 was 17.

Duo Duo and Zhen Zhen both of 16W04 also cut their cards yesterday and they are expected to leave us real soon.

Duo Duo provides good services. She is proactive and responsive in actions. This Hubei lady is at par with Yang Yang, an ex-angpai of 1606.

Zhen Zhen is refreshing and youthful and I like her smile and gentleness.

Their departures are earlier than I thought. Perhaps they could be afraid that AV office might not open 24.1.18 for cancellation of cards.

I will miss them. All the best to Duo Duo and Zhen Zhen.
Old 19-01-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Totally agree with you.

Back then I used to go to Paradiz, Bugis, Dragon HC, etc.

Now all gone liao.
No more good and decent HCs here to bonk malaysian gals.
Have to go to JB now.

Me too. Really dun understand those fellas.
actually those fellas are totally clueless & hopeless

HC concept was the best. centralized and easy to regulate. most of them are situated in town area (Bugis, Marina south etc) too. won't cause disturbance to HDB dwellers and "corrupt the minds of little kids".

Now lagi song. every HDB also have spas. some even open 24hrs. every estate can see PRC milf show half balls. literally bringing vices to your doorstep
Old 19-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Agree with this. The bosses are have not innovated the biz for more than 30 years and killing the chickens that lay the golden eggs.
the OKT not only fail to faciliate the biz for their gals. some of them are literally a hindrance

so often i can see many genuine, potential customers turned off due to the bad poor attitude of those OKTs

i dun know why. but many of them are arrogant and living in their own small world. behave like tyrants. not interested to improve the service level or improve the whoring biz as an industry
Old 19-01-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
An update:

Duo Duo and Zhen Zhen both of 16W04 also cut their cards yesterday and they are expected to leave us real soon.

Duo Duo provides good services. She is proactive and responsive in actions. This Hubei lady is at par with Yang Yang, an ex-angpai of 1606.

Their departures are earlier than I thought. Perhaps they could be afraid that AV office might not open 24.1.18 for cancellation of cards.

Both cut cards already. Means cannot have a final bonk with Duo Duo.
Old 20-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
the OKT not only fail to faciliate the biz for their gals. some of them are literally a hindrance

so often i can see many genuine, potential customers turned off due to the bad poor attitude of those OKTs

i dun know why. but many of them are arrogant and living in their own small world. behave like tyrants. not interested to improve the service level or improve the whoring biz as an industry
This is because the price remains at $150 since eons. Henceforth, most if not all OKT ain’t motivated to do something better. They have the attitude of whether any service improvement or not, the punters would still visit GL if they have the urge and if the house has gems, the “products” will usually sell by itself albeit the OKT has lousy attitude/customer service and/or the house is in a delapidated state. Good example are, box office hits like Lady and Nana from the former L1803 and UK formerly from L1649. Besides that, anything not traditionally implemented in the book, they need to seek permission from AV before they proceed. This is by far the only industry that defied inflation even after more than 3 decades.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Prc will be replaced by another breed like prc replace Malaysian WLs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
I hope got north indian wl coming :
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia.
Malaysia Thailand China Vietnam

Maybe Pinoy or Indo or India...my guess
Old 21-01-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows of WLs who are going to cut cards and rtc these two weeks, apparently the last chance to return before CNY? Trying to have farewell bonks with the "deserving" ones
Old 22-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
An update:

Seems like there is a change of heart for Zhen Zhen. She will stay longer. Duo Duo is fully booked today and tomorrow (half day) by her regulars. No farewell bonk for me. She will cut card this coming Wednesday.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1