The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The problem is, there is still chance of refusal of entry even if the ger has the confirmed date for ROM. Get marry in Thailand
Understood that point Bro.
as what i know this guy has already got a Entry Approval from ICA Head of Department for this thai girl.
Of cos, the basic requirement still need to fulfil
-Enough Cash for expenses
-Return Flight confirmation
-Valid passport of 6 mths at least.

Will need to sign a guarantor at the officeif needed.

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The problem is, there is still chance of refusal of entry even if the ger has the confirmed date for ROM. Get marry in Thailand
no worries, if ICA refused show the ROM letter...ask gal come 3 days b4 ROM days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
you mean after 10yrs no longer working already , no need to apply for approval?
No need lah...anyway you not going to stay in Sinkieland mah...even stay also ok....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-09-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
singtrans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey dude, whats up with your profile pic?

------------------------------
translation agency singapore
Old 18-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

American rapper Coolio misses out on debut Singapore show after being denied entry

ICA love to answer SOP

"When contacted, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore said that it does not comment on individual cases for reasons of confidentiality."

http://www.straitstimes.com/sport/fo...g-denied-entry

If your gf not allowed in dun be alarmed...

Old 23-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
hi bro Xgenre

I dun think this will work. If she is able to set up a small business here, why would she want to fly back, she might as well apply for a work permit to work in Singapore. Then she need not fill up any more white cards which only allow her to stay in Singapore for 30 days.

Btw bro.. Can foreigners set up a business with ACRA? Any ideas how the procedures are like, i.e.. (the documents required from the foreigners) etc....?
Foreigner set up a bizz in Singapore?. The answer is YES,, but with condition. One of its Directors MUST BE Singaporean. The company must have REGISTERED ADDRESS (and valid) in Singapore.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Foreigner set up a bizz in Singapore?. The answer is YES,, but with condition. One of its Directors MUST BE Singaporean. The company must have REGISTERED ADDRESS (and valid) in Singapore.
or PR, or company Secretary can arrange nominee director.
Old 12-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Crazy prc woman...

Woman jailed for trying to bribe ICA officer to allow her entry into Singapore

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...-entry-9304682

Old 12-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
U dun need a Singaporean to be director. Get a EP and foreigner can be the director. U can get a virtual office/address to register your company.
Old 28-12-2017, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Mthrfckr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all

Anyone can advise, for a Thai working lady who worked legally in the geylang houses before, when/if she can come back to sg just for holiday? I have read many different answers so I was hoping if someone knows the definitive answer to this question? Also if she can come for holiday, do I need to do anything with ICA so that the entry is problem free?

Thanks for any advice.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MassageExpert84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mthrfckr View Post
Hi all

Anyone can advise, for a Thai working lady who worked legally in the geylang houses before, when/if she can come back to sg just for holiday? I have read many different answers so I was hoping if someone knows the definitive answer to this question? Also if she can come for holiday, do I need to do anything with ICA so that the entry is problem free?

Thanks for any advice.
Bro she wont be able to enter singapore one... those that work in gl house once the permit end they are forever ban in SG even if just for holiday if i am not wrong..
Old 06-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all

Thanks for any advice.
Only ICA knows the "definitive" answer to this question and it is really up to the immigration officer on the day she arrives - since the granting of a social visit pass is evaluated by the immigration officer on a case by case basis. Even if the SVP is granted the length of time is also up to the officer so be prepared that she may not get the standard 30 day visit pass. To my knowledge the SVP can be given either for one day, 3 days, 7 days or 30 days from the date of entry. Perhaps the SVP stamp comes in other flavours but I have not seen those....

I do not think there is an absolute prohibition for a former yellow card holder to visit Singapore on an SVP, provided she has never been blacklisted before. It is very highly likely that she will be asked to "go into the room" once she arrives at the airport then asked to provide evidence of the intent for her visit, plus evidence of adequate funds for the duration of her stay. Even after all that is done it is still up to the discretion of the ICA to give (or don't give), and for how long.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably just sharing guidelines. The immigration officer has full discretion what to do in each case (including to refuse entry altogether) so I am afraid there is nothing "definitive" out there.

Last edited by Penguin23; 06-01-2018 at 12:21 PM. Reason: correct spelling errors, edit for clarity
Old 10-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi all

Thanks for any advice.
Its not easy for someone to get a licence to operate a brothel in spore. I think he got to be summoned many times. Same like my mother who was summoned many times for selling things illegally on pavements before they offer my mum a stall in the wet market.

Simillarly when yr gal was allowed to operate legally in geylang brothel, surely anti vice have already informed yr gal their terms n conditions. I heard from okt that these Wls are not allowed to be seen with man outside of their workplace also.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Its not easy for someone to get a licence to operate a brothel in spore. I think he got to be summoned many times. Same like my mother who was summoned many times for selling things illegally on pavements before they offer my mum a stall in the wet market.

Simillarly when yr gal was allowed to operate legally in geylang brothel, surely anti vice have already informed yr gal their terms n conditions.
Bro, nice of you to share your humble past....

The problem love is blind and some chaps just want to try their luck...dun blame the gal...of course she knew the terms n conditions but this chap dun know...

Old 10-02-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
The immigration officer has full discretion what to do in each case (including to refuse entry altogether) so I am afraid there is nothing "definitive" out there.
In our kiosk we have a new taxi driver who was recently retired from the police force. He had also spent a few years on loan to ICA previously when they did not have their own enforcement unit yet. He told us there is only ONE officer in the whole ICA who has granted entry to ex-GL WLs. He was the young and garang thai speaking inspector station at changi airport. Those in the industry knew about him and the ex-WLs will contact him before arrival to let him know they coming and arrange their flights on his shift.

This went on for some years but even the best planning will be found out one day. All because of one CB Kia who quarrel with his so called ex-WL girlfriend and baotoh her for illegal entry. During investigation this ICA officer was implicated and his lobang was exposed...... and until now NO ICA officer has approved entry for any ex-GL WL since.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
cibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

need your inputs.

Knew a pretty girl from VN in a night spot middle of last year, who was on a social visit pass.

She tried to come in to visit her ex sg bf late last year, but was denied entry at the changi airport, the duty officer did not even call her local contact, took her thumbprint then U turn her back to VN.

She just tried to apply student pass, and again application rejected.

Wonder if anyone can share why she got rejected, and how to get her student pass approved again?

thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1