The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unable to share anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubber108 View Post
and if they happen to encounter number collectors like u
who is going to be responsible ?
Hee hee hee... Who are the "number collectors"?
Old 12-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Teekopek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS,

So many bros here sharing contacts don't see them having problems.
i think you are finding excuse.We are here to share to go thru you means u r having a cut if not go thru u for wat?
Old 12-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 19
Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!

ask ard
my regulars will speak up for me...
now its more of a hobby
Old 12-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
boboshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro TS, the reason y many bros here dun believe u is that the more u write, the more they are suspicious in the kind of role u r in.

1st, u r not earning from the recommendations

2nd, the girls say to go thru u

3rd, u admit last time u were okt but now is like referral

4th, u r responsible if the girls happen to encounter number collectors

n lastly now its more of a hobby

isn't it very obvious that there is some hidden agenda? frankly, nobody in ur shoes wanna go thru these hassles without any gains considering the risks u take. most importantly, do u tink AV will believe u?
Old 12-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 16
geminean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeminean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i agree with boboshooter! just to state a fact here .There are some bros here (they know who they are) that charge gals to push or write threads here.They get FOC first time try for newcomers who approach them. they monitor their business and request for monetary or sexual favours.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!

u all dun believe i really dun care
but this thread is for my regulars to add me up
Old 12-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hippolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i say again...if you are really interested in sharing and helping the girls with no claim to any favours whatsoever, you can always do the initial filtering.

As you said if i am a number collector, dont reply to me when i pm you. Only forward the samster's mobile, who have a decent track record, to the girls for them to arrange.

You probably received a generic pm from the admin....just explain to them, they will understand. Furthermore, you and the admin seen each other....easier to discuss.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Samster

thats what i am doing now
Old 12-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 16
am55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubber108 View Post
and if they happen to encounter number collectors like u
who is going to be responsible ?

hi bros,

i too had problems wen i share ctc with the SBF.in the beginning many bros ask for ctc n call thr FL n ask alot questions already posted in the thread also some bros aeroplane her. after a few weeks many bros uppx her but no FR. iwas zapped a few times by senior bros for keeping the thread alive

Some bros started to write good FR n slowly the thread was able to be kept up. i tink tis is the nature of tis biz by arranging for the girls u solve one problem but create new ones . Tis is my 2 cents only thankx
Old 12-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

I think its unfair to ajudge the TS to be a OKT just because he is handling the appointments for the FLs.

Some ppl are just born good hearted so lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

Bro TS,a good explaination to the moderator might help. Else, like what you have already have done, share thru other means like emails, yahoo groups or MSN lor.

But i do have an opinion against your view with number collectors. sometimes there are just too many FLs to try but too little time/money. Who wouldn't want to have more options?

just my 2 cents, dun agree pls dun zap me...

Old 12-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
blackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro clubber108,

I have a suggestion. You tell your girls that you are OKT no more and you only enjoy finding customers for them as a hobby. But then the boss wants to charge you for this hobby, so you have no choice but to ask them (your girls) to pay you some referral fee to pay the SBF boss. If like that,

We get your lobangs, sure happy,
You enjoy your hobby, also happy.
Your girls get customers, of course happy,
Boss gets your money, lagi happy.

can work or not?
Old 12-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acanthus View Post
I think its unfair to ajudge the TS to be a OKT just because he is handling the appointments for the FLs.

Some ppl are just born good hearted so lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

Bro TS,a good explaination to the moderator might help. Else, like what you have already have done, share thru other means like emails, yahoo groups or MSN lor.

But i do have an opinion against your view with number collectors. sometimes there are just too many FLs to try but too little time/money. Who wouldn't want to have more options?

just my 2 cents, dun agree pls dun zap me...

totally agree with u
Old 13-08-2008, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 19
TwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
Hi bro , I was suprise to see this , there are many other samsters was sharing FL contact lobang inculde me also and I never been ask to pay anything for the contribute of sharing the lobang
Yes i agree with you.

Maybe he can explain and appeal ?
Old 13-08-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no offense but the purpose of this thread is for fellow bros to help him raise money to pay?

Old 13-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Samster

bros... this thread is to ask my friends here to add me in msn for further info in sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1