The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Chandeliers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does having a car increases your chances of getting laid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelchong11 View Post
Yes it increase the chance
t does in a way actually
Old 17-05-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
DoorMat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Yes ..increase the chances of having greedy gals around you
Once your car gone so will be the greedy gals
If you have no car ..and those gals you have
Will still stick to you
Actually you do make quite a valid point as well
Old 17-05-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
I think it is a package deal of what car, looks and depth of pocket. Ex left to be with a guy whose car is sponsored by family despite being 31, tried contacting me when she found out I bought a car after we broke up
Old 17-05-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

.Of course it does. But is getting laid is just what you want ?

If straight sex n getting laid n no gfe n no strings attached, the monetary calculation is go for FL in GL. $100000 will be easily saved in 7 yrs and the $1000 per mth car expenses minus bus fare leaves you $850 to chioning $100 twice a week with $50 to spare. At the end of 7 yrs, you take the $100000 put in a blue chip and permanent chionging kitty.

However, most probably you talking about gfe n romance, the thrill of the pursuit, capture and f***. Then, expenses wise will jump up as must include presents, window shopping money, entertainment like see movies clubbing, social events with her family.. then the car is seen like an indicator of your financial assurance you can provide for her..

In animal world, same also, you build nest, then spread your feathers n do small talk to attract female, beat off the rest of male competitors, tempt the female to the nest for inspection, then the rest is history as bros commonly n aptly say. So, instead of tusks, fangs and claws, one of your weapon is the car.

Unfortunately, in any world, if you animal, after mating you can walk away to decide whether you want to dominate your harem or stay on the fringe as an opportunistic mater. In human society, sex complicated things and the 3 rings.. engagement, wedding ring n suffering will take place as just as your car is the pussy trap, her pussy is the honey trap. After marriage, your car becomes a Grab car to ferry her, her family and friends around and later becomes a school bus.

So, if you want to start a family eventually, a wife who is willing to pull her fair share at the same time do 669 then it is good. If she is pretty n sexy and still 669 after marriage n kids.. lagi shiok.

I think Bros here concerned if your car attracts the girl you want to get laid with but trap you with her honey pot and you discover she is not the one for you.. because she attracted to you bcos of car n your wallet.. n nothing else..
Old 17-05-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on the girl also,,,
Honestly, at times,, some girls are out to get laid,,
You should listen to girls on girls conversations,,,
We talk about guys,, about sex all the time! Hahaha,,,

But the point is,, you meet them in a pubs or clubs,,,
They wouldn’t know if you drive or you don’t
Unless you walk around, with your car key hanging on your belt la,,,
But that’s a straight turn off ( unless you from China)
No class,, no style,, no taste,, hahaha,,

At times, girls might wanna get laid too,
But why you?
First impression, how you carry yourself,
The conversation you engage,,,
The humor in you,,
You make us laugh,, you have higher chance,,
If You dress like shit, you talk nonsense,
Forget it! We can’t wait to get rid of you,,,

After all,, girls make out with you, not with the car,,,
If you pass the first round, and we are willing to head out with you,,,
A car would definately be a plus point!
But this kinda “relationship” isn’t gonna get anywhere far la,,,
You wouldn’t want to date a girl that you laid when you visit a club right?
Who knows, she might oredi be in a relationship,,,
Or she has a habit of just getting herself laid,,, hahaha,,,
Coz I have such friends!
Old 17-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Yes and NO

Yes on those easy girls provided they know you drive a Lambo, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Ferrari or any branded sports car or convertible. Chances of scoring pretty high
Old 17-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 15
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
drive a mrt, can easily commute as many ladies as u like.
hahah that's funny, up 10 from memphisprints
Old 17-05-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 20
brudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it helps.. at least got option to car sex, easier to roam while driving & bj while u drive
Old 17-05-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

sigh... i own two cars but no chance leh...

Old 17-05-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Xian char bor skills are a more important factor than owning a fancy car, in my opinion. Can see those hot fuckable ah lians riding in pickup trucks, e-scooters, so there is no need to own a falali or lambo.

If still insist then best car to get is Alphard with curtains. Can bang starlets inside, proven it works!
Old 18-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
so you need buy more cars maybe. 55555 cuz topic is "increases chance".
wah lao... two cars isn't enough? must be so particular about the brand meh
Old 18-05-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brudder View Post
it helps.. at least got option to car sex, easier to roam while driving & bj while u drive
Fully agreed with you, ease of transportation and fun also.
Old 18-05-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
try this. this one cfm increases greatly the chance. when it become LOOOOOOOONG. Brand doesnt matter.
woah limo ah, then its better if i own a submarine right?

because its long, its hard, and its full of seamen

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1