The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Does having a car increases your chances of getting laid?

Cars in Singapore very expensive.

but if u drive, you can see gals and sluts they somehow get attracted to u.

gals also find it convenient being driven around.

I am sure there are pros and cons driving a car.
Old 16-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: Does having a car increases your chances of getting laid?

Depends on what car you drive too. If one drives a Picanto, don't think there is a difference compared to if you don't drive
Old 16-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

drive a mrt, can easily commute as many ladies as u like.
Old 16-05-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

It certainly does not decrease your odds.
Old 16-05-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EdisonTroyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. Car sex is common.
Old 16-05-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody with the correct mind will buy a car just to get laid.

So I hope it is not part of your consideration.

I do not think that most girls are that superficial to let u laid just because u have a car. But having a car increases the chance:

1. There’s personal space. You can talk about anything in the car. Which can lead to something else later.
2. If u can proceed from (1), likely your hands can free roam also. Which usually most girls wouldn’t like the attention of PDA on public transport
3. Convenience - u can go anywhere, everywhere @ anytime. Meaning, u don’t need to consider expensive taxi fares when u have a late movie date. U can go supper, go for a light drink, and then hopefully something else too. The girl is more open to go part 2, part 3, part 4 etc with u
4. Not awkward to send her home. It’s more reasonable to expect to drive her home even if u guys stay like Jurong and Tampines. But usually girls will not want to trouble sending them back in public transport when she knows u really stay very far. It brings back the point to 1. More personal time to explore each other and hopefully can level to the physical, intimate stage.
Old 16-05-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
bigmam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Nobody with the correct mind will buy a car just to get laid.

So I hope it is not part of your consideration.

I do not think that most girls are that superficial to let u laid just because u have a car. But having a car increases the chance:

1. There’s personal space. You can talk about anything in the car. Which can lead to something else later.
2. If u can proceed from (1), likely your hands can free roam also. Which usually most girls wouldn’t like the attention of PDA on public transport
3. Convenience - u can go anywhere, everywhere @ anytime. Meaning, u don’t need to consider expensive taxi fares when u have a late movie date. U can go supper, go for a light drink, and then hopefully something else too. The girl is more open to go part 2, part 3, part 4 etc with u
4. Not awkward to send her home. It’s more reasonable to expect to drive her home even if u guys stay like Jurong and Tampines. But usually girls will not want to trouble sending them back in public transport when she knows u really stay very far. It brings back the point to 1. More personal time to explore each other and hopefully can level to the physical, intimate stage.
Well said bro!
Old 16-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 6
Michaelchong11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelchong11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes it increase the chance
Old 16-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Almost all my first bonk happened in car, so statistically it is correct to say that
Old 16-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From my experience, all of my exes and even girlfriend have wanted car sex.
Even more, they are always the first to suggest.

I wouldn't say having a car increases the odd of you getting laid, but girls definitely have a thing for car and sex together.

If they are in the right mood, you play your cards correctly, viola!
Old 16-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
fifa1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to drive and it does increase the chance literally
Old 16-05-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
ngycc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Drive a sports will have a better chance
Old 17-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Increase chances for ppl who even stood a chance in the first place, so it's really not guaranteed for everyone. If you want easy sex with hot women its better to save the money for top quality FLs
Old 17-05-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Yes ..increase the chances of having greedy gals around you
Once your car gone so will be the greedy gals
If you have no car ..and those gals you have
Will still stick to you
Old 17-05-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

my ex somehow magically start to text me back after i gotten a car...
and her current bf after me is still using BMW...

so yeah... it does increase the chance...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1