The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Is it safe to engage sex with 16 year old going to 17?

Charging me $40 for one shot. She still secondary school. She show me ic she's above 16 but I'm 22. Scared the age gap so big I kana implicated.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it safe to engage sex with 16 year old going to 17?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Charging me $40 for one shot. She still secondary school. She show me ic she's above 16 but I'm 22. Scared the age gap so big I kana implicated.
bro,

Are you living in a cave?
Here some reading material for you.

What is the legal age to have consensual sex?

The legal age in the context of Singapore is 16. Sex with a minor, regardless of whether the act was consented to or not, is illegal and it is a punishable offence pursuant to Section 376A of the Penal code. Minors of both genders are covered within this provision.

What constitutes statutory rape?

If the minor is a girl below the age of 14, the offence is recognise as statutory rape. A girl below the age of 14 is deemed to be unable to communicate consent to sex. The sexual penetration of a person under 14 years of age is thus deemed to be rape (alternatively, unlawful sexual penetration). When found liable, the sanction impose upon one can lead up to 20 years imprisonment inclusive of a fine or caning.

Is it an offence to have sex with a minor under 16 years of age?

Yes, the act is deemed illegal and the actor of the crime will be seen to be a criminal under the law. Pursuant to Section 377 of the Penal code, an offender will be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years and/ or fine.

What if I did not know she is under 16 years of age?

With regards to the commonly cited defence of mistaken belief or in layman terms “I did not know she was below 16!” Section 377D of the Penal Code clearly states that:

If the offender is above the age of 21, he cannot claim that he mistakenly believed the minor was nit underage as a defence.

If the offender is below the age of 21, he may claim that he mistakenly believed the minor was not underage as a defence, but only if the minor was of the opposite sex, and if the offender has not previously committed any similar sexual offences before.

What if both parties are below 14 years of age or 15 years of age?

Strictly speaking, this still constitutes the offence of statutory rape. However, the police, exercising its discretion and taking into account the age of the parties and the circumstances surrounding the alleged act in question, may not initiate any charges.

What if the girl initiated the sex?

If the girl who is under 16 induced the boy to have sex with her, she may be the guilty party under the offence of Statutory Penetration of a Minor under Section 376A, Penal Code.

Can a 15 year old boy be a victim of rape?

A boy cannot be held to be a victim of rape as it is clearly defined user Section 375 of the Penal code that rape consists of penile penetration of the vagina, thus narrowing the scope of victimisation to females. However, he may be a victim of an offence committed under Section 376A of the penal code (the sexual penetration of a minor under 16) as this provision covers both females and males.

Do I commit an offence if I have Commercial sex with a minor in Singapore?

Commercial sex with minors under the age of 18 is a punishable offence pursuant to Section 376B of the Penal Code. Any person who obtains for consideration the sexual services of a person, who is under 18 years of age, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, or with fine, or with both.

What if I have commercial sex with a minor when I am outside of Singapore?

Under Section 376C, Singapore citizens or permanent residents who engage in commercial sex with a minor under 18 will still be liable even if the acts were done in a location outside of Singapore.

Online Commercial Sex With Minors Under 18
In recent years, there has been an increase of cases which involved commercial sex with minors. The offence of having commercial sex with minors under 18 is found under Section 376B of the Penal Code:

“(1) Any person who obtains for consideration the sexual services of a person, who is under 18 years of age, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, or with fine, or with both.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3333 / Power: 15
RI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you fucking crazy . Leave young girls alone.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Lucky never hahaha. Only a sick guy would do that
Old 09-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Whoa.. No wonder the ad looks sl gimmicky. Saved myself
Old 10-05-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI 1 View Post
Are you fucking crazy . Leave young girls alone.
Pass her details on, bro
Old 10-05-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Prostitution?
Old 10-05-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Those that are interested to trade info, beware.
Later end up is undercover.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dun thread on thin ice bro!
Old 10-05-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

The Woman's Charter is 18. That`s why you see the number 18 in Bro`s post.

There is no excuse even if she shows you false documents or falsified documents or wear makeup to give you impression she is older. It won't be her wrong but your fault. The judge will not side you n apply the law. The girl gets off scott free.

Remember the underaged prostitute case ? 50 gentlemen went down with her and she scott free. One was a school Principal, kenna jail n then sacked. Open tuition centre and failed. Everyone avoid him like the plague. Just stand from afar and say oh that is so and so who did this, now open tuition centre. He looked really haggard and old after his sentencing.

You want to be like that just to save $60 each time you pop ? Lawyer fees is easily $20,000 & you can divide by 60 to see how many times you can do n save your skin bro.

Listen to bros advice and stay clear

PS:
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/teacher-ac...081653180.html

Even claim it is love, and girl wants to marry him, judge will jail him first, then after jail term, judge let him get married. Maybe judge congratulate him n buy wedding gift but still jail first as it is crime against state.

The girl ? Yah marry.. after a few years later realise what she is missing out when she is 23 and the man 47. Man no money as cannot find proper job after jail term. What you think will happen next ?

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 10-05-2019 at 07:05 AM.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Apparently her ad on locanto got taken down. Wonder if got people report. The worse part is shes been doing this since she was 15... And done it raw on a few occasions. Well if her parents find out, good luck to the guys involved. But scary to know some of these cases go unreported
Old 10-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Don't even think about it bro
Old 10-05-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Just don't pay her lor, tell her its illegal to pay her if she is under 18. And since she is above 16, it's technically legal to fuck her. I have had friends who got fucked by their 16 year old gfs when they were less than that. Its more common than most people would believe.
Old 10-05-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Apparently her ad on locanto got taken down. Wonder if got people report. The worse part is shes been doing this since she was 15... And done it raw on a few occasions. Well if her parents find out, good luck to the guys involved. But scary to know some of these cases go unreported
Why bother at 15 she started with this? Now if she blackmail those who fucked her at 15, that will be then a problem.
Old 10-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Since in doubt, then don't do it. Why put yourself at a losing position? If she didn't do anything about it, then good. But if she decides to do something about it to go against you, you lose. No situation whereby you stand to win. Even Avengers got better chance of beating Thanos (1 in 14million) than you ever have.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1