The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cumonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Fantasy Story] Unforgivable Experience

Nice updates TS, please keep going..
Old 29-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We went to the lab for additional lesson, it was around 7pm where there are quite few ppl I'm the lesson area, except those having night lesson.

The surroundings lab are totally empty except the both of us

We started the extra lesson and during the teaching, the engineer try to touch my hand to guide me on the tutorial.

After 30 mins of slight touching I decided to do something daring, I dropped my pen in between his leg and I go down and picked up my pen, when I was heading up, my face was infront of his dick area

He saw the scene and I go ahead and blow on his dick.

I can see that he is already fully erected.

Engineer (joe): you want to go somewhere?

Me: okay..

He then grab my hand and I follow him to his car and off he go
Old 29-04-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
tks4sharing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, hoping to read more
Old 01-05-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Fraw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates..
Old 02-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We reached his place and it was a private property, condo, a 2 bedroom condo. I was surprise that he lives in a private property. I follow him to his house and was my first time stepping into a private property.

We enters his house and then he locked the door

I took my own tour around his house and it was basically a otaku kind of house where comics, figurines lying everywhere.

As I was admiring his house, he stood behind my back and use his hand to grab my boobs.

Joe: you have a fucking awesome boobs, so you love my place?

Me: ahhh... Yes your place is awesome
Old 02-05-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

He bring me to his room for a room tour and I was pushed on to the bed for his action.

He took off his clothes and pants and his dick greets me but the scene of his belly was not sexually attractive though

After stripping he slowly took off my shirt and shorts leaving me naked on the bed. He slowly out his finger on my pussy and finger me and that was awesome that I cum within few minutes as I was sexually frustrated at the moment

After that he licked my whole body from foot to face, licking my silky white soft tender skin and all my body was covered with his saliva.

After that he slowly insert his dick into my pussy and he began to fuck me like crazy
Old 02-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

After 2 mins of action, he was panting so we decided to change position, cowgirl position where he can relax while letting me do all the action.

While I was rocking my pussy with his dick, I gave him a seductive look and I go near his face and we started Frenching, he was inexperience but so am I, so we have quite a number of clashes but after that we french non stop. Then he push me down and suck my pink nipple while fucking me.

Me: ahhh... This is good .. suck harder ... I am yours
Old 03-05-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light

great story sis.
just upz your points
Old 03-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

I did a wild ride on him and he squeeze my boobs while fucking me. Naturally he release his cum inside me and I cum as well. Leaving us lying on the bed after action.

My mind suddenly become clear and felt bad doing this. I told him that I need to leave as u don't feel good about it

Joe was afraid that I might complain, he didn't stop me from leaving.

As I was on my way to my home, I was thinking getting fuck by and Indian and a fat ass engineer, what am I doing? I must be crazy, crazy thinking about sex. As I recall, I am getting wet again. I can believe I am that slutty.

But I can't be denying my own desire...
Old 03-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

I resume my daily life putting my sexual thought aside as I am focusing on my exams during that time.

Below experience is a real experience that I have just recently except for the student portio, every encounter is real.

Finally it was Chinese New Year, we went to our family ,cousins house to visit them. I wore a short mini red skirt and red shirt for Chinese New Year.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessitan94 View Post
I resume my daily life putting my sexual thought aside as I am focusing on my exams during that time.

Below experience is a real experience that I have just recently except for the student portio, every encounter is real.

Finally it was Chinese New Year, we went to our family ,cousins house to visit them. I wore a short mini red skirt and red shirt for Chinese New Year.
Hi Sis Jessitan94:

I've been a reader and supporter of your story. Your title says it's a 'fantasy story' but your above post says it's a real experience.

So you mean all the previous posts are fantasy but the next post about your Chinese New Year is a 'real experience'?

Just asking/clarifying.

Hope you don't mind.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 05-05-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can we have a picture of you in that short mini red skirt and red shirt for Chinese New Year please?
Old 05-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
benhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
Can we have a picture of you in that short mini red skirt and red shirt for Chinese New Year please?
Yes, love to see the short mini too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1