The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
KaiHavert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Fantasy Story] Unforgivable Experience

Support nice story!
Old 17-04-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Uncle: ccb the way you moan too sexy Liao knn I am cumming soon, lai let me take control.

We change to doggy position and uncle had hard time inserting his dick into my pussy as my pussy was quite tight.

After inserting it successfully, uncle fuck me like mad and my c cup boobs were swinging up and down

When I saw the mirror of me getting fucked my uncle, I felt violated but at the same time feel aroused.

After a while we changed to missionary and uncle fuck me gently and soon I cum.

Me: i cummed..

Uncle: nice right?

I nodded shyly.

Uncle: let me fuck you harder

Me: ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhh.... Pain.... Nice ... Don't stop.... Ahhhh

Uncle: fuck I am cumming.. ahhhhh...

Uncle shoot his load inside me and he lay flat on the bed.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Handphone rang.. uncle picked up the call and it seems serious and he told me that he has to leave as he has urgent matter to attend

Uncle: no worry you can stay here since I have book the room for the whole evening

Me: no need, I shall leave as well since I don't like to be alone.

The two of us left the hotel and he bring me back home before he went off.
Old 18-04-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 18-04-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

brasib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates sis, hope there are more to cum
Old 19-04-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 19-04-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 19-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
lilikim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story
Old 20-04-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

kameoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping here too!
Old 20-04-2019, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 21-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Knock knock knock

Mum: ah girl, wake up already. Time for school.

I woke up then realize that I was dreaming all along. I went to the toilet and bathe. During the shower, I touched myself as I recall my dream that I had last night where I fuck a taxi uncle really make me wild.

Knock knock

Mum: ah girl ar, faster late already.

I felt a bit rush and I don't have the mood to go to school, so I told my mum that I not feeling well and wish to stay at home since there is only one class today so no harm skipping.

Mum: okay, you better rest ar.

I noted then I proceed to go to bed and sleep again as I wish to dream about that kind of dream

While I was sleeping, I felt someone touched me. I thought that I was dreaming again but when I open my eyes I was shocked.
Old 21-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessitan94 View Post
Knock knock knock

Mum: ah girl, wake up already. Time for school.

I woke up then realize that I was dreaming all along. I went to the toilet and bathe. During the shower, I touched myself as I recall my dream that I had last night where I fuck a taxi uncle really make me wild.

Knock knock

Mum: ah girl ar, faster late already.

I felt a bit rush and I don't have the mood to go to school, so I told my mum that I not feeling well and wish to stay at home since there is only one class today so no harm skipping.

Mum: okay, you better rest ar.

I noted then I proceed to go to bed and sleep again as I wish to dream about that kind of dream

While I was sleeping, I felt someone touched me. I thought that I was dreaming again but when I open my eyes I was shocked.
Wah sis, you got potential to be scriptwriter. Know where just to stop and keep the audience in suspense mode!
Old 21-04-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

I was shocked when I opened my eyes as I saw my sister's husband, John, touching my legs. I was going to stopped him but I was too tempted to have sex, in the end I pretend to sleep and see how far he is going.

He touched my leg and slowly moving up to my private area and touch my pussy then slowly moving up to my boobs and press them gently as he is afraid that I might woke up

He slowly plant his lips on my lips and started kissing my wet lips while gently squeezing my boobs.

Then suddenly my main door open and John was stunned and quickly go out of my room.then I heard my mum voice saying that he is home early.

I was too sexually frustrated as I thought I might get to have a taste of it today.

I woke up and decided to go out to have a walk. I wore quite tight t-shirt and fbt and decided to go to geylang to walk around similar to what I have in my dream. This time round I took bus instead. The reason why I go to geylang is because one it is near my house and secondly that's the place for sexual activity.

Once I reached geylang, I walk across different lorong and saw many China ladies standing to wait for customer and also those guys looking at the china ladies as well as me.

I decided to walk to those alley to see how is it like and as I walked through those alley, there are some men looking at me and some went to me to ask if I am doing it. But I ignore them.

As I walked, I saw this guy who looks like my secondary School teacher and he walked to me and he was surprise that why I was here. He told me that he is no longer working as teacher any more but towards sales person instead.

Teacher(Chris), is a 40 year old male, single, divorce with no kids.

Chris: wow Jessi, you look more and more beautiful, want to go for a drink?

Me: okay sure.

Chris: come let me bring you to a pub and have a drink
Old 21-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

We walked to the nearest pub and we started to have a drink and talk our past and current life.

I drank a bit too much and got a bit giddy and Chris suggested to bring me back home. I told him that I afraid that my mum will scold me if I drank so much.

Chris has no choice then bring me back to a hotel and rest. After bringing me back to the hotel, Chris got a call and it is quite urgent and he left the room leaving me in the room alone. As he left, he didn't close the door properly

Then soon a guy came in with me lying on the bed. This Indian old guy was one of the guy who try to hook me up in the alley but I don't gave him a Damm.

He then closed the door.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1