The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 7
HeroNeverDie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
be aware of this malay fl

i today got the worse experiences ln my life as i have to faced off with 5 people ! this fl is pure bloody scammer cheater !
https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_3410...e-in-tOwn.html

she got 2 ads with the number of 83749435, please be aware of this malay fl.

here is what happen, before confirming the slot, i asked if she do golden shower and spitting, she say yes and she even confirmed its 1 hour timeslot

so when i got the location from her for my slot at 5pm, she said she was cleaning her house etc and dragged till 550pm. she stay at chai chee road block 22 and level 7, beside lift as i couldnt see the unit no. she brought me up to her house,first thing is she collected payment which is the normal procedure, this is when all the nightmare came. she say she dont do golden shower due to hygiene and her mum is coming back home soon which the session only jus started??? a lot of lies from her and i told her that i wan back half of the refund as u dont do what u mentioned and agreed !

this is when her whole family came includes her young cousins etc who is smoking openly, they are underaged.the mum jus barked at me saying this is hdb ,i told her that you all are doing illegal vice activities here, then she jus shout here shout there till i cannot take it and left.

so bros please be aware of this malays !!! scumbags seriously cheated my money.
Old 01-03-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Re: be aware of this malay fl

You are damm unlucky bro... nv agree to doing it at their hse, unless it full time WL.

I am lucky as she nv reply my message...

Thanks for the alert, move on to next hunt.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
macboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro dont racist ah. Every race got its bad apples and scammers. You should know by now almost all locanto ads are scams.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

But surprisingly her mum knows about it. Lol. Plus all of her cousins as well, no pride sia this malay
Old 01-03-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macboy123 View Post
Bro dont racist ah. Every race got its bad apples and scammers. You should know by now almost all locanto ads are scams.
Last time I use mostly locanto, looking for free bonk. Got one time, got one Bbw reply me. Stay in my area somemore. She say at night at home lonely. KKJ itchy. So go piak piak lo. But can say Bbw serve better than those so call influencers
Old 01-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

to bro macboy123, im not racist but the fact is the scammer fl is a malay, im describing her in general not being racist

to bro funboi, i paid 100 , i only get to shower with her and french for a min ! thats all ! she was trying to drag time which i still gave her chance, not gonna give chance anymore cus i have never encountered such issues before

to all, do u think i should report to police as iwitness so that they can raid to prevent people from getting scammed? even tho is 100 but the family is in a gang to scam people ! from what i rmbed since last time , i can report them as illegal vice activities.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ts, please add a review on locanto to remind ppl that she is a scammer.. usually the review form will up after a few days..
Old 01-03-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

the locanto reviews doesnt work , if u search on locanto , she got 2 accounts which she can recreate again and again.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the important question is... does she resemble the photo shown in the ad?
Old 01-03-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
so you saw her naked body and touched her liao lah just nv get to fuck.

So the mom know her own daughter is doing vice at home?

If real scam case and you want be a good citizen 555 then just write in to HDB, TC, SPF cc CID specialized crime if you want and explain with all the info on hand, attach as much evidence as possible then say you wish to remain anonymous, hope they can internally coordinate investigate 55555 see what they say then maybe they will ask you for contact or more information.

Do note that making false report and sabo is a crime in sg lah hor. If you think being anonymous mean cannot be trace? It depend lah hor.

Ya i got all the evidences proven it is a commercial trade but as for me im not a person who wanna make it big but this fl n her family really is last warning until i bth max , im hoping that police or other bro can see so that u guys wont fall for the scam ! And bro she dont looked like the pic, if u wan to see her how she look , add her in whatsapp n see her dp
Old 01-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroNeverDie View Post
the locanto reviews doesnt work , if u search on locanto , she got 2 accounts which she can recreate again and again.
What is her 2nd acc? I can post an ad and remind the bros in locanto. A premium member there..
Old 01-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Face really look like shit...
Old 01-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Just a lesson learned n money lost. Move on.
Old 01-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
What is her 2nd acc? I can post an ad and remind the bros in locanto. A premium member there..
Babyferlynn and babylisa , there 2 under erotic locanto , warn all and dont let rhem ask u to book sing hoe hotel as that hotel dont take id
Old 01-03-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroNeverDie View Post
, i asked if she do golden shower and spitting, she say yes and she even confirmed its 1 hour timeslot
Bro, if u need someone to piss n spit on u let me know. I'd do it for FREE on u.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1