The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
BoszRJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting, more story ts
Old 27-05-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
CarelessPussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope for more updates
Old 27-05-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Tab6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, please don't stop
Old 27-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphro View Post
Good writer and good story bro.
Bro aphro, they say the best fiction steps from reality. Of course some points have to be exaggerated and the photos are difintely NOT Wanda.

Wanda's not her real name also. Heh heh!

Glad to have you onboard. And while you cannot cheat in real life, hopefully, by reading my thread, you can 'cheat' a bit.

Have a good lunch!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 27-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Stop this nonsense." she said firmly. "You are already a father. Can't you behave yourself? she asked.

"Ouch! Pain lah!" I shouted at her. "What's wrong with you?" I waved her off before she could answer and walked away, angered by her sudden reaction. What was wrong with her? Why did she always have to react in this way?

Suddenly I remembered: Where's Wanda? Was she still in the study room alone? Having ended our exchange on a sour note, I couldn't stand to be anywhere near my wife. Picking up what was left of my pride, I walked towards the study room.
Wanda remained where I had left her. She appeared to be unusually quiet when I entered the room; or was it just my imagination?

"Are you ok? I enquired.

She merely nodded.

It doesn't take a genius to know that this meant that something was definitely not alright.

"What happened?" I began to probe, "What did Nadia tell you?"

Wanda hesitated. She seem to have a lot to say to me but either she didn't know what to say or maybe she didn't know what my reaction would be had she been honest in her words.

Before she could utter another word, she was interrupted by my son announcing his return, in his best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice, I am back!"

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 27-05-2019 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Grammartical Errors
Old 27-05-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder what happened to Wanda, please continue.
Old 27-05-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paparazi View Post
Love it, more please
Glad you love the thread Bro paparazi! Will try to update shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
haha.. thanks for ur advertising bro!
Sharing is caring Bro zl1983! And it's true that your thread causes nosebleed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx3 View Post
Wonderful updates here, Wanda is all yours to enjoy.
Thanks for the compliments Bro mazdarx3! I can't share Wanda with you but I can certainly share the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Lucky you are thinking straight, cheers!
Good advice Bro diputs1269 (that you are giving Bro aphro)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoszRJ View Post
Great story. Love it
Thanks for the compliments, Bro BoszRJ! Glad you love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphro View Post
Agree, dangerous to try own maid. SG law change last month. If maid complains new law allow to lock-up without security bond first.

Second, after sex she may not listen to your Wife and you.

Worst case she will start comparing with your Wife.

If you have kids, more dangerous.
If no kids better conditions.
You are very right, Bro aphro! Especially the part on comparing. Even though they start out nice and all, eventually all girls love to compare. They tell me that Pinay maids even worse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivearms View Post
Exciting story, keep going TS
Thanks for your support Bro Fivearms! Will try to keep updating

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillCrusoe View Post
Nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Thanks Sis JillCrusoe. I'm assuming it's a sis cos there's a "Jill" there. If you are a sis then I am happy that my thread also resonates with female audience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngycc View Post
Setting up tent here..
Welcome to the Camp Fire Bro ngycc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Welcome back Bro madpig88! Will try to update a bit. Exams over, can relax a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarelessPussy View Post
Hope for more updates
Thanks for the support Bro CarelessPussy! Your nick reminds of that George Michael song. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab6 View Post
Excellent story TS, please don't stop
Thanks for the compliments Bro Tab6! As long as there are readers, I will continue to update

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Wonder what happened to Wanda, please continue.
Very long story Bro otamay...... Adek that side also got some drama. Will try to put everything in proper perspective later

Old 27-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wanda hesitated. She seem to have a lot to say to me but either she didn't know what to say or maybe she didn't know what my reaction would be had she been honest in her words.

Before she could utter another word, she was interrupted by my son announcing his return, in his best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice, I am back!"
My son's 'announcement' broke the awkward silence between Wanda and me; the focal point had shifted to him. I went out to greet him; Wanda, probably aware that the 3 sisters had left, followed suit.

"I got my reward," my son declared triumphantly, waving a fifty-dollar note in front of us.

"Don't get cocky!" my wife said. I wanted to add on her sentence but decided against it. I was still sore for the way she treated me. Instead, I decided to 'play for the other team'.

"Good job boy!" I praised my son, "now you know why we let you go downstairs?" I asked.

"Cos mum wasn't wearing her bra?" my son's answer both shocked and amused me.

"Behave yourself Adek!" my wife warned, "where did you learn all these nonsense from?"

I wanted to correct my wife; she was the one who said she was not wearing any bra. Hence, my son was not in the wrong. He was merely repeating her previous statement but I felt it futile to argue with my wife. For anything, it would probably spark more quarrels instead. I already had my hands full.

My son was clearly upset by his mother's remarks and I don't blame him. My wife can sometimes be very direct. Moreover, my son was only in Primary 5; what can you expect from an 11-year-old?

I reached out to hug him. "Come on, exams are over. You keep your reward; let me buy you a beer!"

My son's eyes lit up.

"Root beer." I corrected.

He accepted the offer, nonetheless.

I just wanted to get out of the house and as I wasn't too keen to talk to my wife, I merely ushered my son towards the door. I wanted to stop and talk to Wanda but I decided against it for I felt it seemed like provoking my wife. Besides, I guess Wanda wasn't in the mood for small talk either.

Closing the door behind us, father-and-son walked towards the nearest watering hole.

Old 27-05-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
My son was clearly upset by his mother's remarks and I don't blame him. My wife can sometimes be very direct. Moreover, my son was only in Primary 5; what can you expect from an 11-year-old?

I reached out to hug him. "Come on, exams are over. You keep your reward; let me buy you a beer!"

My son's eyes lit up.

"Root beer." I corrected.

He accepted the offer, nonetheless.

I just wanted to get out of the house and as I wasn't too keen to talk to my wife, I merely ushered my son towards the door. I wanted to stop and talk to Wanda but I decided against it for I felt it seemed like provoking my wife. Besides, I guess Wanda wasn't in the mood for small talk either.

Closing the door behind us, father-and-son walked towards the nearest watering hole.
The McDonald's at Shaw Plaza was quite crowded despite it being late. I ordered a meal for my son and while he was consuming his food, I took the opportunity to talk to him.

"Son, I know that some of the words mum use on you may be hurtful. But, remember this: she's sick and her illness must be making her say things that she won't want to under normal circumstances."

"But how come she can act all nice in front of her 3 sisters? Even when some of the things they say are also hurtful. Why doesn't she lash back at them? Is it because they are richer than us?" my son was obviously more hurt than I imagined.

Seeing an angle for approach, I began to probe my son for information, "What do you mean by your aunties saying 'hurtful' things?" I asked.

My son hesitated. He looked down at his food.

"We are father-and-son; there should not be any secrets between us, right?" I tried to persuade him. "You are supposed to be Captain America, Dek. Isn't Captain America supposed to stand for honesty and integrity? Would Captain America lie to his father?" I nudged him.

Mentioning idols or heroes that children look up to always seem to do the trick. Slowly my son blurted out the 'parts' that I have missed. Of course, being just a child, his story was segmented and I had to slowly piece them together, just like a jigsaw puzzle.

The most apparent complaint was that we were poorer than the 3 of them. Most of their conversations didn't veer too far from money.

"Aba, is it you don't want to pay for my ticket overseas?" my son asked suddenly. "If you don't have money, I can use my $50." He offered. Obviously at some point in time, the 3 sisters must have made it a big deal that I 'refuse' to pay for my son to travel with them. I knew I had to control my temper or my son will clam up.

I tousled his hair, "Why will I not want to pay for you? You forgot all the trips we took together? Club Med, Bali, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. Who paid for all those? Those trips were not cheap, by the way." Actually, some of these trips were actually company incentive trips but at this point, I didn't feel it mattered.

"The fact of the matter is this: your aunts had offered to pay for your fare and that of mum's as they said that by paying for both of you, it was their way of showing mum that they love both of you! So it's not nice for me to stop them, ami I right?" I reasoned with my son, "However, if they feel that they do not want to pay for you, even if it means I have to give up my ticket, I will do so, so that you can go, ok boy?" I just had to convince my son that I was not scrooge and get him on my side.

"So it means you don't hate them?" my son asked.

"No no, Of course not!" I replied. In my heart could speak, it would say: I don't hate them. I just want to fuck them in all their holes and cum all over them because they are sluts!

"You keep your $50; it's not enough to pay for the trip, anyway." I said in an assertive tone.

"Not enough meh? But we are only going to Indonesia!" my son blurted out before quickly covering his mouth.

I cocked an eyebrow. Indonesia eh? So much for an 'all expense paid trip'.

"Bali is not cheap, son. Remember we had to pay for some items in US currency?" I had to act magnanimous so that if the 3 witches decide to bad-mouth me further, I could still depend on my son to defend me. Furthermore, the way he cupped his mouth proves that they already succeeded in 'brainwashing' him to withhold information from me.

"They said something about Yogyakarta, the ancient capital of the Java empire! They told me it would be an eye-opening experience; I visit ancient palaces see their light shows and even witness actual real-life kris fights!" he chirped excitedly while slashing in the air, pretending to be a swashbuckler.

For a child who has been enjoying high-end resorts and air-conditioned rooms, these 3 bitches must have sold him some fairy tale.

"Wow! That sounds so exciting!" I pretended to endorse their holiday destination.

"Why don't you also come along Aba?" he finally asked.

"If I tag along, who's going to take care of Puteh?" In all their excitement, they have all forgotten about the family cat. "Someone has to stay behind to make sure Old Boy has his 3 meals, right?" I sighed, as if taking care of a cat would be such a huge 'sacrifice'.

Old 27-05-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
"They said something about Yogyakarta, the ancient capital of the Java empire! They told me it would be an eye-opening experience; I visit ancient palaces see their light shows and even witness actual real-life kris fights!" he chirped excitedly while slashing in the air, pretending to be a swashbuckler.

For a child who has been enjoying high-end resorts and air-conditioned rooms, these 3 bitches must have sold him some fairy tale.

"Wow! That sounds so exciting!" I pretended to endorse their holiday destination.

"Why don't you also come along Aba?" he finally asked.

"If I tag along, who's going to take care of Puteh?" In all their excitement, they have all forgotten about the family cat. "Someone has to stay behind to make sure Old Boy has his 3 meals, right?" I sighed, as if taking care of a cat would be such a huge 'sacrifice'.
By the time we got home, everybody had gone to bed. Might as well as I didn't have much to talk to my wife. And, from what I heard from my son, she's probably gotten the shorter end of the stick again. 'All expense trip' - My foot! Yogyakarta? They probably end up in Batam! Or maybe even a 2D1N at KSL (Johor).

I was more concerned about Wanda; after 'tucking' my son to bed, I went to Wanda's room. I knocked on the door before entering. Wanda appeared to be sleeping. I closed the door behind me and ensured it was locked then I crept to Wanda's side.

"Sayang, wake up, it's me" I shook Wanda gently, "I bought you some McDonald's"

Wanda remained still. I continued to shake her but she did not respond. I switched on the bedside lamp and found her weeping silently.

"Kenapa?" I asked, concerned.

But she just shook her head.

I pulled her up and hugged her, hoping that she could 'feel' my love and care for her.

"Please don't do this to me, sayang," I pleaded with her, "we have come so far together already. If there's anything wrong, please tell me!"

I spent the next 15 minutes trying to convince her to open up to me but to no avail. Seeing that I could not make any progress, I told her to have a good sleep then I got up to leave.

As I walked towards the door, Wanda finally asked me in a trembling voice,"Nadia and me, who more good?"

"What?" that question really caught me unawares.

"Nadia and me. Who more good?" Wanda repeated her question, this time in a firmer tone.

Quite frankly, I was dumbfounded. I wonder how this question ever came up. I tried to ask Wanda what made her feel this way? But she was adamant; she didn't want me to sidetrack, she just wanted me to answer the question.

"Of course it's you, Wanda!" I replied earnestly, "can't you see the way she talks to me? And how I reply her? I don't like her"

"Is because she tidak memberi!" Wanda countered. Apparently she was under the impression that I was being mean to Nadia because she had rejected me previously.

My mind began to wonder; come to think of it, Nadia had full lips, just like Angelina Jolie. Can you imagine her pouting her lips? Sucking? It felt so wrong to lust after my wife's sister but if you have seen Nadia's lips for yourself, would you not be tempted too?

( Click to show/hide )

Her bratty, slutty behavior would definitely make men want to 'conquer' her; subjugate her and control her. Sometimes I feel that she's just asking for it - to be bitch slapped and abused by men. Nadia needs to be disciplined; tamed and taught how to behave by a man. I wonder how her husband puts up with her?

"Are you love Nadia?" Wanda broke my chain of thoughts.

Old 28-05-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Nadia can really stir trouble, how to settle?
Old 28-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Wow Nadia can really stir trouble, how to settle?
Bro otamay, this Nadia is the type of girl, whom my Chinese friends like to say 'kiam kan' (excuse the foul language). She's comes to your home, uses a spoon to stir the shit until the whole house stinks then drops the spoon on the floor and walks away (as if nothing happened).

She's like that G.I Joe villain; she's bad but you don't want her to die or disappear.
( Click to show/hide )

You know what I mean?

Maybe I should write a fantasy story, based on Nadia?

Last edited by SerflySGR; 28-05-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Old 28-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
My mind began to wonder; come to think of it, Nadia had full lips, just like Angelina Jolie. Can you imagine her pouting her lips? Sucking? It felt so wrong to lust after my wife's sister but if you have seen Nadia's lips for yourself, would you not be tempted too?

( Click to show/hide )

Her bratty, slutty behavior would definitely make men want to 'conquer' her; subjugate her and control her. Sometimes I feel that she's just asking for it - to be bitch slapped and abused by men. Nadia needs to be disciplined; tamed and taught how to behave by a man. I wonder how her husband puts up with her?

"Are you love Nadia?" Wanda broke my chain of thoughts.
"No, of course not," I protested.

"Nadia big. Her tetek like papaya; mine small and humble," Wanda compared her boobs with that of Nadia's, "she tall but I short" Why do women have to compare everything?

Wanda's description was making me have a hard-on. I wonder if it's because I was thinking of Wanda or lusting after my sister-in-law. I adjusted my stance so that she would not see my erection clearly, lest she misunderstood further.

"No sayang, I prefer you" I replied, exasperated, "so what if she has larger breasts? Big breasts are cumbersome and they get in the way." The moment the words escaped my lips, I started fantasizing Nadia riding me, her large breasts bouncing up and down as she straddled my erect cock.

"Her lips isap very good" Wanda countered.

Why did she have to bring up the topic of Nadia's lips? And not only that; why did she have to connect her luscious lips and link it sucking?

I shook my head, fighting to maintain my sanity.

"You like her pantat?" Wanda continued her interrogation, "good for doggy-doggy. You like doggy-doggy."

I could see that Wanda was very jealous. A part of me found this amusing; to have a younger woman get jealous over me but another felt panic; I was afraid of losing Wanda if I did not handle the situation properly.

"Please Wanda, don't be like this," I pleaded with her, "what can I do to make you believe that there's nothing between Nadia and me?"

Wanda remained silent. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

I tried to wipe away her tears but she pulled away. I was really at a loss. My wife was never so troublesome. But then again, my wife was more like a pal; Wanda added fire to my life. She made me feel young and virile again.

My fingers convulsively clenched into fists. I was frustrated that this was getting nowhere. First it was my wife flaring up because I played with her boobs. Was it wrong for a man to squeeze and fondle his wife's breasts? Was there a law to say that men were not allowed to touch their wives after childbirth? if so, what kind of stupid law would that be?

Then Wanda with her Nadia nonsense; Nadia must have said something to have struck a chord with Wanda. Everything was fine and dandy with her until Nadia appeared today. I felt trapped in this situation. I really wanted to smash the lamp shade off the side table but I knew it would not help the situation.

It certainly wasn't my night.

"If you really don't believe that there is nothing between Nadia and me, there's really nothing I can do, Wanda." I fired my parting shot and I punctuated it with her name, no less.

I turned to leave. As I strode to the door, I heard a small voice call out, "Abang..."

Old 30-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 17
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Bro Serfly,

Your story is great!!!

So full of twist and turns and vivid. It takes a lot of courage to do this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1