The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtune View Post
hi there bros,
i'll be in jakarta next month. just wondering where is the massage street like the ones in Bali? I like the thrill of getting a look around, massage and a happy ending.
You go to Jalan Mangga Besar, there will lot for you to see !!
Old 07-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanfongie View Post
After that, she gave me her number and asked me to call her out independently or for other adventures in the future. Left the place right after the deed and sleep soundly like a baby.

To be continued...
What is the rate like?
Old 08-06-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bryanfongie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
What is the rate like?
I didnt ask. Will know when i need her again.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
bryanfongie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So coming to the closing chapters of my voyage, i went to sun city and took a what looks like an indonesian chinese girl. Slim, slender and beautiful. We started kissing once the ktv room is ready for action. Down a few rounds of Glenlivet 18, kissing got intense and did frenching till both are down with nothing left on us.

As we couldnt resist one and another, she began to aggressively attack with bbbj and some nipple foreplay on me while i stand and watch in paradise, sipping down my last glass of single malt whiskey. Then i started off with a missionary on the sofa, doggystyle thereafter and a bit of cowgirl action before i finish her off with some creampie on her.

Man, what a good click i had and the experience is just awesome. Now im excited for my next trip where its going to be a mini harem. Hehe!
Old 08-06-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So coming to the closing chapters of my voyage, i went to sun city and took a what looks like an indonesian chinese girl. Slim, slender and beautiful. We started kissing once the ktv room is ready for action. Down a few rounds of Glenlivet 18, kissing got intense and did frenching till both are down with nothing left on us.

As we couldnt resist one and another, she began to aggressively attack with bbbj and some nipple foreplay on me while i stand and watch in paradise, sipping down my last glass of single malt whiskey. Then i started off with a missionary on the sofa, doggystyle thereafter and a bit of cowgirl action before i finish her off with some creampie on her.

Man, what a good click i had and the experience is just awesome. Now im excited for my next trip where its going to be a mini harem. Hehe!
whats the total cost to karaoke in sun city?
Old 08-06-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I didnt ask. Will know when i need her again.
The rate at 1001?
Old 10-06-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anybody in town

Anybody in town? Here for a week and a bit, if any bros need drink and hunting buddy, just direct PM with WeChat or WA contact.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 6
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anybody in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gado2 View Post
Anybody in town? Here for a week and a bit, if any bros need drink and hunting buddy, just direct PM with WeChat or WA contact.
Pm-Ed you bro
Old 12-06-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

specialagentbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna hunt together? I am here till 13th June, technically only got 12th June to hunt. Add me at specialagentbud on WeChat.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

specialagentbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Malio same experience as Classic? How is it over at Malio?
Old 12-06-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

Is hotel travel closed?
Google map seems to be unable to find it

Old 12-06-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
If you are talking about booking a girl who works as a prostitute at Malioboro or Hotel Classic as your overnight girl, then neither Malioboro nor Hotel Classic are good for booking girls overnight. The price is too expensive. But if you are determined to try it, Hotel Classic is less than half the price of Malioboro, so that's the better option. Booking a girl from Hotel Classic to spend all night in your room will cost you about 2 million rupiah provided you take the girl to your hotel after 11pm and she returns in the morning. If you take that same girl for one hour inside the room at Hotel Classic, it will only cost around 400,000. An hour with a girl at Malioboro will be 1 million.

If you are talking about getting a room at Hotel Classic or Malioboro for yourself and bringing a girl from outside to spend the night with you, Hotel Classic is a better choice because Malioboro isn't a hotel where you can rent rooms. However, there is a nice new hotel right across the street from Malioboro called Harris Vertu (there is a small new mall with restaurants attached to that hotel as well), and there is another nice hotel called Mercure Harmoni within walking distance of Malioboro. Hotel Classic itself has rooms that are not very nice, but it is convenient and fairly cheap. There is nothing worthwhile visiting near Hotel Classic other than the girls working at Hotel Classic. No good restaurants or points of interest are within walking distance of hotel classic. If you want to save money, go with Hotel Classic. If you want a nicer environment and are willing to pay more than twice as much, go with the places near Malioboro.
This is exactly why I like sbf.
Thanks bro for the information

Old 14-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ferraligator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros

Currently staying at sunlake hotel. Need recommendations about local indo girls to bring back for a romp. Looking to pay my way through this and really don't have the time for tinder dates.

A price reference will be be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Old 14-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferraligator View Post
Hello Bros

Currently staying at sunlake hotel. Need recommendations about local indo girls to bring back for a romp. Looking to pay my way through this and really don't have the time for tinder dates.

Thanks in advance
You are 5 min away from Kelapa Gading, Spa like King Cross, Sumo and DHeaven are at your doorstep. Dun be lazy just go and find something u like
Old 15-06-2019, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 6
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, Google 'open bo jakarta' or Angel massage. ��
Around 1.5jt and up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferraligator View Post
Hello Bros

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Gikko; 15-06-2019 at 03:39 AM. Reason: More info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1