The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 07-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by holywarzz View Post
used to talk to this indo girl from tinder for awhile.
Then i went to climb mt bromo, and decided to go to surabaya (where is she from) to meet her, it was a damn last min decision, no accomodations booked at all.

So, when we met she said near her place there's some hotel that i can stay there but shortly after she told me if i dont mind i could sleep on her sofa (she had her own apartment), of course i said okay.

At night, when we were preparing to sleep, she came out of the shower room with only her towel wrapped on her body, damn i was thinking how to eat her that night, and then she asked do you want to sleep in my room but she told me no naughty thoughts (Hahahahah who cares)

I went in and slept of course, and before we knew, i was eating her inside out and the rest were history. This carried on for a few days before i booked my flight home and deleted her subsequently because she was getting clingy (she was a virgin... hehe)
wah...u cum inside her all the while ah? scully ur kid come out leh.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
holywarzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
used to talk to this indo girl from tinder for awhile.
Then i went to climb mt bromo, and decided to go to surabaya (where is she from) to meet her, it was a damn last min decision, no accomodations booked at all.

So, when we met she said near her place there's some hotel that i can stay there but shortly after she told me if i dont mind i could sleep on her sofa (she had her own apartment), of course i said okay.

At night, when we were preparing to sleep, she came out of the shower room with only her towel wrapped on her body, damn i was thinking how to eat her that night, and then she asked do you want to sleep in my room but she told me no naughty thoughts (Hahahahah who cares)

I went in and slept of course, and before we knew, i was eating her inside out and the rest were history. This carried on for a few days before i booked my flight home and deleted her subsequently because she was getting clingy (she was a virgin... hehe)

Help embed photo pls!
Old 07-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
holywarzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
wah...u cum inside her all the while ah? scully ur kid come out leh.
Hehehe just the first time, I also scared got my kid haha
Old 08-05-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehehe just the first time, I also scared got my kid haha
Maybe you marksman.....
Old 08-05-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Maybe you marksman.....
Normally first time sure marksman.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

i think its been a while alrdy if nt TS will not share this story.. so i guess is abit bobo-shooter? lolx
Old 28-05-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

1) with my father friend's daughter

2) a lady customer

3) customer's office girl (later became Emirates stewardess)

4) Distant cousin (while her sister is sleeping in same room )

5) Online girl (sweet young Eurasian)

6) Online girl (Malaysian kept mistress living locally)
Old 28-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
1) with my father friend's daughter

2) a lady customer

3) customer's office girl (later became Emirates stewardess)

4) Distant cousin (while her sister is sleeping in same room )

5) Online girl (sweet young Eurasian)

6) Online girl (Malaysian kept mistress living locally)
Wow!!... bro u so lucky...can score so many girls UNEXPECTEDLY .. UNEXPECTED SEX is the most thrilling n exciting .. how u manage to do them ??... can share the details bro... esp no. 5 n 6.??...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 16
option69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud of

it was long time ago during the IRC days. met this girl through IRC chat. she collects mini bottles of popular drink and i used to travel a lot in my job. one day, I manage to get her some rare COKE mini bottles from India and she repay me with a free f*k.

not exactly free lah. had to buy her dinner and drink with a happy ending to the evening. it was an enjoyable evening and it was a one-off incident and i went on to meet some other girls in IRC but this was the only time i got lucky. guess lightning didnt strike twice at the same place.
Old 28-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Girls actually love to f, but unlike men, they got to find a reason or excuse to. It’s more for internal rationalization, even if the excuse is far fetched. Many a time, it’s not because the guy is handsome, it’s 天时地利人和.

Quote:
Originally Posted by option69 View Post
it was long time ago during the IRC days. met this girl through IRC chat. she collects mini bottles of popular drink and i used to travel a lot in my job. one day, I manage to get her some rare COKE mini bottles from India and she repay me with a free f*k.

not exactly free lah. had to buy her dinner and drink with a happy ending to the evening. it was an enjoyable evening and it was a one-off incident and i went on to meet some other girls in IRC but this was the only time i got lucky. guess lightning didnt strike twice at the same place.
Old 28-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Sharklazer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New to this forum. My english no good. So never post much.

Want to share one nice experience. I bring my kid to a saturday lesson at one shopping mall. Every saturday I will see this very chio mother. Her boy same class as my kid. She is late 30s. Looks like from china when i hear her talk to other parents. She has yellow dyed hair and has a small tattoo on shoulder. Likes to wear sexy dress. Figure very good. I always beo her. I look forward to every week see her. But her husband always beside her.

I once took her pic from her back. She was wearing a spaghetti strap blouse with a short shorts that shows off her creamy white legs.

Everytime when we waiting there for our kids, I will use wechat to search for people nearby hoping to find her. But no luck.

There was once she went toilet when we waiting for our kids to off lesson. I also go toilet. Just want to follow her and see her figure in front of me. When I came out of toilet, we met each other at the entrance. Our eyes look into each other. I feel a bit embarrassed and also excited because I see she knows who I am.

There was one day. I was working at one of those business park. I am a construction contracted head. Was there with my workers to do some repair works at a basement carpark. Lunchtime I went to the canteen there for lunch. I saw her. She sits about two tables away diagonal opposite me.

She wore a white button shirt and a black short skirt with flare. Look like those student uniform but is working attire. I keep looking at her and her skirt is very short when she sit cross leg. Can see her creamy thighs from my angle. I so excited and keep look at her.

Then she saw me and recognise me because she give me a quick nod like saying hi. Think she surprised to see me here. I smile at her and continue eating. But i keep looking at her and she talking to her colleagues. Then she uncross her legs and put two legs on floor. Got small gap between her legs. I keep looking hard. Then can see she sway her legs a bit. So tempting. Can see a few times her white panties. I totally excited now and I not sure if she knows. But I want her to know I looking at her so I openly stare at her legs there. I think she look a few times at me and she knows.

My heart is pumping very fast. When I see them finishing and stand up, she opens her leg quite wide to move out of her chair. I know she will know I can see. But she did not look at me. Keep talking to her colleague and walk out.

I dont know what to do so I follow them behind. Then halfway she stops and tells her colleague something. Then she turn and walk towards me. I dont know what to do so continue walking. We walk past each other not looking af each other.

After she walked past me many steps away, I turn around and follow her. She walking to toilet. I act act find a seat near the toilet door there and take out my shoe. I act like there is stone inside my shoe and just act and wait for her to come out. She came out of toliet very fast. I stand up and say “hi u working here?”

Then we make some small talk. I told her I am doing some construction at the buildimg opposite and she said she very curious how we do constructuon work. I ask if she wants to go see. She said ok.

Then I bring her to my office. I have a small temporary built office at the carpark basement there. Got air con and phone and two tables only. Outside are all the construction materials. This lunchtime all my workers all go lunch or nap.

When we in the office, I grab her hand and turn to kiss her. She did not resist. I locked the door and we start to kiss each other. I finally feel her big breasts and I grabbed her sexy butt. I unbutton her short and play with her breasts. I pull her panties down and eat her. She is so wet and moan loudly “不要 不要 肮脏” But I know she liked it.

I cannot control myself and I take out my cock. Try to push her down to eat me but she does not want to move down like that. Then I just go and fuck her. It is like a long time dream come true. See her so long, pcc to her so many times. Now can fuck her. And fuck her raw because no condom. I think it is safe because she is married with kid and working in office. I cannot think so much too.

I am super hard because I very excited. Fuck her a few times only and she moans too sexy. I cannot stand it and pull out and cum onto her thigh. I want to cum on her face but not enough time.

I am still excited and hard so i turn her around and fuck her doggy with her hands on my table. She again says “不要 不要了” but I know she still like. She keeps moan very sexy. Her voice and sound very sexy like those young girls first time doing. Not like those fake prostitutes moan one. This one sounds real so it is the most exciting for us guys.

This second time I can last longer. Usually after I cum liao cannot stand anymore. But this lady make me too excited. I fuck her for quite long. I think got 15-20 min. I just keep enjoy fucking her pussy. See her sexy bra strap with shirt halfway down and her skirt all way up her waist is making her very sexy. And her sexy moans and breathing loudly very shiok.

I cannot tahan anymore but this time I can control better. So when I about to cum, I take out, turn her around quickly and push her onto the floor. She still surpirsed and I quickly grab her face, open her mouth and put my cock in and I cum into her mouth.

She want to push me away but I cum very fast. Too excited and my cock jerks a few times into her mouth.

I think she angry after that. Push me away, scold me for cumming into her mouth so disgusting. Tidy her shirt and skirt and she left very quickly because we seem to hear some sound outside and my workers about to come back soon.

After this one time, never had a chance again but everytime see her at the tuition class, I think back this incident. Too shiok.
Old 28-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Girls actually love to f, but unlike men, they got to find a reason or excuse to. It’s more for internal rationalization, even if the excuse is far fetched. Many a time, it’s not because the guy is handsome, it’s 天时地利人和.
I agree. This applies to my ONS. Some times the same trick don’t yearn similar results.
Old 28-05-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharklazer View Post

I think she angry after that. Push me away, scold me for cumming into her mouth so disgusting. Tidy her shirt and skirt and she left very quickly because we seem to hear some sound outside and my workers about to come back soon.

After this one time, never had a chance again but everytime see her at the tuition class, I think back this incident. Too shiok.
I think this is natural. Many a times, I’ve to control myself from creampie-ing my FB or ONS for fear of them angry with me.

Some times, respecting what they want and like means you have a higher chance of repeat fucks. (That’s usually how ONS can turn to FB).

One time fun, and u can ruin possibility of future fucks
Old 28-05-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharklazer View Post
New to this forum. My english no good. So never post much.

Want to share one nice experience. I bring my kid to a saturday lesson at one shopping mall. Every saturday I will see this very chio mother. Her boy same class as my kid. She is late 30s. Looks like from china when i hear her talk to other parents. She has yellow dyed hair and has a small tattoo on shoulder. Likes to wear sexy dress. Figure very good. I always beo her. I look forward to every week see her. But her husband always beside her.

I once took her pic from her back. She was wearing a spaghetti strap blouse with a short shorts that shows off her creamy white legs.

Everytime when we waiting there for our kids, I will use wechat to search for people nearby hoping to find her. But no luck.

There was once she went toilet when we waiting for our kids to off lesson. I also go toilet. Just want to follow her and see her figure in front of me. When I came out of toilet, we met each other at the entrance. Our eyes look into each other. I feel a bit embarrassed and also excited because I see she knows who I am.

There was one day. I was working at one of those business park. I am a construction contracted head. Was there with my workers to do some repair works at a basement carpark. Lunchtime I went to the canteen there for lunch. I saw her. She sits about two tables away diagonal opposite me.

She wore a white button shirt and a black short skirt with flare. Look like those student uniform but is working attire. I keep looking at her and her skirt is very short when she sit cross leg. Can see her creamy thighs from my angle. I so excited and keep look at her.

Then she saw me and recognise me because she give me a quick nod like saying hi. Think she surprised to see me here. I smile at her and continue eating. But i keep looking at her and she talking to her colleagues. Then she uncross her legs and put two legs on floor. Got small gap between her legs. I keep looking hard. Then can see she sway her legs a bit. So tempting. Can see a few times her white panties. I totally excited now and I not sure if she knows. But I want her to know I looking at her so I openly stare at her legs there. I think she look a few times at me and she knows.

My heart is pumping very fast. When I see them finishing and stand up, she opens her leg quite wide to move out of her chair. I know she will know I can see. But she did not look at me. Keep talking to her colleague and walk out.

I dont know what to do so I follow them behind. Then halfway she stops and tells her colleague something. Then she turn and walk towards me. I dont know what to do so continue walking. We walk past each other not looking af each other.

After she walked past me many steps away, I turn around and follow her. She walking to toilet. I act act find a seat near the toilet door there and take out my shoe. I act like there is stone inside my shoe and just act and wait for her to come out. She came out of toliet very fast. I stand up and say “hi u working here?”

Then we make some small talk. I told her I am doing some construction at the buildimg opposite and she said she very curious how we do constructuon work. I ask if she wants to go see. She said ok.

Then I bring her to my office. I have a small temporary built office at the carpark basement there. Got air con and phone and two tables only. Outside are all the construction materials. This lunchtime all my workers all go lunch or nap.

When we in the office, I grab her hand and turn to kiss her. She did not resist. I locked the door and we start to kiss each other. I finally feel her big breasts and I grabbed her sexy butt. I unbutton her short and play with her breasts. I pull her panties down and eat her. She is so wet and moan loudly “不要 不要 肮脏” But I know she liked it.

I cannot control myself and I take out my cock. Try to push her down to eat me but she does not want to move down like that. Then I just go and fuck her. It is like a long time dream come true. See her so long, pcc to her so many times. Now can fuck her. And fuck her raw because no condom. I think it is safe because she is married with kid and working in office. I cannot think so much too.

I am super hard because I very excited. Fuck her a few times only and she moans too sexy. I cannot stand it and pull out and cum onto her thigh. I want to cum on her face but not enough time.

I am still excited and hard so i turn her around and fuck her doggy with her hands on my table. She again says “不要 不要了” but I know she still like. She keeps moan very sexy. Her voice and sound very sexy like those young girls first time doing. Not like those fake prostitutes moan one. This one sounds real so it is the most exciting for us guys.

This second time I can last longer. Usually after I cum liao cannot stand anymore. But this lady make me too excited. I fuck her for quite long. I think got 15-20 min. I just keep enjoy fucking her pussy. See her sexy bra strap with shirt halfway down and her skirt all way up her waist is making her very sexy. And her sexy moans and breathing loudly very shiok.

I cannot tahan anymore but this time I can control better. So when I about to cum, I take out, turn her around quickly and push her onto the floor. She still surpirsed and I quickly grab her face, open her mouth and put my cock in and I cum into her mouth.

She want to push me away but I cum very fast. Too excited and my cock jerks a few times into her mouth.

SOLID! And very daring.
If only you knew how to play the long game.
Old 29-05-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

I have always been hunting around using wechat.
Once in Singapore, I got connected to a PRC working as a kindergarten teacher.
From her moments, I found out that she is a christian and goes to church every Sunday.
I was thinking about forgetting about her since it is usually more difficult bedding a christian girl.
Anyway, we continued to chat and met up for a coffee and chat.
We met up a second time for dinner before I return to the USA.
On both occasions, I tried to get her back to my apartment but she doesn't want to.

I continue to work on her while I was in the USA.
On my next trip back to Singapore, I think the time is right and we meet again for lunch and I invited her back to my apartment for coffee. This time she agreed.
Long story short, I kissed her and she reciprocated, so I used my usual surprised moves and gave her little chance to resist.
We made love everyday for that week I was in Singapore.
She was super loud in bed. The loudest among all the girls I had.

She later told me she didn't expect to have sex with me the first time she went to my apartment.
She said she was so silly, thinking she could stop me, but I got her so excited and didn't give her a chance to stop.

Since then, I went back for a second trip and she had became my FB.
She wasn't experienced and only lost her virginity 6 months before meeting me and at 30 years old.
Now she said she enjoy the sex with me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1