The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pinocchio88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All about female armpits and my love for them ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
Not don't allow lah ... most ladies very ticklish!!

And what if tables are turned and you are the recipient of armpit licking ..... I kena few times, and its really really buay tahan ticklish!
I enjoy my armpit licked. But most girls especially young girls complain too hairy and smell like otah.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
popaiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All about female armpits and my love for them ...

I love armpits too. I love to sniff and dry kiss them (I don't wanna wet kiss them or else it is gonna stink of my own saliva, self-defeating, ain't it then). I find it to be a real deal breaker in the office with female colleagues, particularly if you wanna bed them and the office environment is kinda hard to broach the subject.

I usually kneel down beside them, while I talk to them at their cube. That makes the whispering in their ear easier, and slight touches here and there. Once you got this in the works after several times, and when there is no one around or looking, and both of you are working on a subject or deal or whatever, and you sigh a sign of defeat or relief, whichever works at that moment, by resting your forehead on her shoulder from behind and bury your nose towards the direction of her armpit and take a quick audible deep breath and sigh. Deep breath has to be audible and quick before she pulls away. By the time you are done sighing, pull your head away and resume whatever conversation you were having.

Continue to do this a couple of times if the situation allows it, sometimes even in normal conversation. For example, "Wah lao eh", sniff her armpit while you ball your fist in front of her face to distract her, "that idiot just litter one foot away from the bin" while pointing to that fucker. I actually manufactured this opportunity at the back of a car. You have to create situations and seating arrangements where you stoop so low in your seat where you can rest on her shoulder easily. Never fall into that perv category. Then one day, if she ever ask you if it is smelly, bang, you try to sniff it again playfully and tell her that it is the most beautiful smell in the world.

Even if you can't bed them, the sexual tension remains an all time high.

Unless, they are fat and ugly and unattractive as hell, I do this to most of my female friends since I was in secondary school. I think girls are kind of self-conscious of their own body, and if they know you like their natural body smell, it sort of makes the friendship slightly more intimate.

Again, if the situation doesn't allows it, don't do it.
Old 14-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In the past, do women shave when wearing wedding gown?

I am not old enough to have attended weddings 30-40 years ago. My theory is if they did, then they would have maintained shaven armpit post-wedding, but we don't see that in aunties.

Or they shave once during wedding, then bochap?

Perhaps uncles here can try to recall.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
doubleheiix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hate ladies with arm pit hair, look disgusting for me
Old 15-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleheiix View Post
I hate ladies with arm pit hair, look disgusting for me
So the question is, long ago when girls get married, do they shave armpit when wearing gown? Because if they do, then why are we still seeing aunties with armpit hair?

One possibility is last time it's ok to show armpit hair because it was the norm.

Another possibility is that they only shaved on wedding day. After that, back to normal and let them grow.

Only uncles can share experience about this.
Old 15-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

well I am old enough to be a granny let alone uncle
yes I am a big fan of ladies armpits

clean shaven of cause
but I much prefer fleshy types not slim ones

ok ladies during the 60s ..
don't do make up much
tattoos is a no no
even man with tattoos consider gangsters haha
in stead of heavy make up or choosing her prada or lanvin handbags
she pulls her armpits hair in the toilets
yes ... not shave ... 99% pull off ones
but many don't let you see or lick because during that time
they feel its disgusting ... just like sucking your prick
they thought only prostitutes allows men to do it
wahaha sounds funny but true
I experienced those years
haha
Old 16-01-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FWest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Armpits by itself doesn't really turn me on that much but when combined with the entire silhouette of her arms are in the air...

A woman's side profile with armpit exposed is a big turn on. I love it when it is sweaty, especially when she just finish a workout. A sweaty woman turns me on, especially when her back and armpits are covered in sweat.

Makes me just want to plant kisses down her back, arms right down to her chamber of magic. Beautiful.

A sweaty romp just feels so primal and exciting.
Old 17-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

Heard from an old friend about this in the past....

30, 40 yrs ago....

Ideal scenario: Gf wears sleeveless and shaves armpit. Bf shows her off to guy friends like a trophy and they feel jealous.

Common scenario: Gf wears clothes with sleeves. Can't tell if got shave or not.

Not-so-ideal scenario: Gf doesn't shave or has stubbles, and wears sleeveless. Nevertheless, Bf's guy friends will forgive because it was a common sight then. No add, no minus points.

Worst scenario: Bf wants to show off Gf to guy friends and forces her to shave. Says "Look. Ah Peter's Gf got shave and looks so sexy. He looks so proud. Can you do it for me too?" She refuses and slaps him, and continues to wear sleeveless.
Old 17-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I have a armpit fetish too! Support this thread!!
Old 17-01-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 22
buaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the nice thread TS!
Old 18-01-2015, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

I thought Im the only one..guess Im not alone. Love to lick them!
Old 18-01-2015, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Frankly not only guys have fetish for armpits. My ex fb simply love to licked my armpits. I was at the receiving end. Really felt good and shiok!
Old 18-01-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Really? You are one lucky guy.. Were you shaved?
Old 19-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

In 20 years time, this thread will not show up again.

Why? Because current generation of kids grow up not knowing what an unshaven armpit is like. The default is shaven. Therefore, they don't know how to appreciate a shaven armpit.

People born before 1980s, should have the experience of seeing bushy armpit or stubbles. The relative difference is great. Hence, older guys tend to have armpit fetish, that is, see clean armpit will give bonus points.

Last sat, was out with girl. When she speaks, she tends to flip her hair. Although she was wearing clothes with sleeves, I could see her hairless armpit looking at me. Add points. I think girls actually know we are admiring their armpits .....
Old 19-01-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
zzzzzzz07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzzzzzzz07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzzzzzzz07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

in the 90s when I was in primary school, the teacher don't shave too, some hairy, some few strain and they were wearing sleeveless. when in 21 century start, most are shaven, manage to see a MILF manager from PRC who didn't shave. my gf is definitely shaven, pay for her to go waxing and its not cheap. told her its ok not to shave for some days, she get angry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1