The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All about female armpits and my love for them ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuser View Post
curious, so do you guys enjoy licking women's armpits that have sweaty smelly smell or armpits that have totally no sweat smell(meaning exactly right after she finish bathing)??
Honestly for me...i would love to smell their underarms before their bath...that's when it gets kinky and you can smell their womanly scent....every now and then of cos they might have sweated and thus have some odour but their odour is different from guys (i mean women in general) ...Cos after they have showered, their underarms would have smelled the same as perhaps their arm or knee bent...which won't be kinky anymore...

Glad that my wife know my fetish and being a good understanding wife....she allows me to smell her underarms after work and we have those spontaneous sex the moment we reach home....of course she will try to keep it hygienic ...i also banged her before after our sunday morning jog and yes love the sexy smell of it...both wet bodies fuse together having fast and furious sex...and me smelling and licking her underarms...
Old 15-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
I'm not a girl so i can't really think from their perspective.... but from my encounters and deduction, yes, women know guys love clean shaven fair underarms and that's the reason they purposely flaunt it whenever they have the chance...

ha! Miss Armpit contest....what about not only the looks but also the smell? What's underarm if there is no smell at all?
Do girls have this type of conversation, "babes, u know ah, got this handsome guy in office kept looking at my armpit. Think I don't know... Luckily got shaved this morning, so I purposely raise my arms to tie my hair a few times to show off my armpit. Maybe he will talk to me one day...hehe...u all got try this method or not? Works leh!"

Wah you raised the stakes. Smell some more. I think some girls on streets may still accept letting tv crew film their armpits, but not to smell la. Who will be the panelists? I am sure u will be the one and only panelist who volunteer to smell. U know got this show where tv crew seek out good looking guys and girls in schools....they can do for armpit! I think a few girls when they see the tv crew approaching will run away cos they didn't go a good job that morning....
Old 15-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read Desmond Morris' Naked Ape book. You will understand the part arm-pits play in attracting the male. The book goes on to explain the sensual power of unshaved female armpits
Old 15-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Saw some average looking girls on the streets. Didn't really steam. But once they reveal their porcelain white armpit, their desirability factor shot up the index and made me steam. It's like hair had never belonged there.

How do girls do it? Do they purposely show off armpits to men cos they know men like it?

Someone should organise a Miss Armpit contest! Or an on-the-street contest to see who's got the best armpit of all! (Host go around with cameraman/panelists and raise girls arms and panelists will give comments on the spot.)
I usually judge a girl's physical attractiveness by her armpits, plus other obvious factors. Smooth porcelain armpits give me an erection even if the girl is a 6 out of 10. Girls seem to know this ..

Bro i will be gold sponsor for your Miss Armpit contest!
Old 15-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
Read Desmond Morris' Naked Ape book. You will understand the part arm-pits play in attracting the male. The book goes on to explain the sensual power of unshaved female armpits
Love unshaved armpits on tall slender women
Old 19-05-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Bros waiting to read more on this delicious topic
Old 20-05-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
alwayshard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i love pits too.... omg.... they r just way too sexy.....
Old 29-05-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking at the sheer number of hairless armpits, it means almost a million girls in Singapore take to the razor and do the shaving routine. Isn't it a hassle?

Plus, will the husbands get to see their wives shave? For bros like Jon, he will definitely watch his gf or wife shave every day. Or help them shave and lick at the same time.

There r two types of girls I encountered. One, we frolick in the shower and come out of the shower together. Thus she has no chance to shave. The next day, can see stubbles liao. Depending on my mood, can either get turned on or off. If turned on, it is because I see an imperfection in a seemingly perfect girl. Two, we frolick together and she chases me out of the shower to have some personal time. I know she wants to shave armpit alone.

I would say most girls fall in the second category. I mostly got chased out after we had hei-sho hei-sho finish in the shower.

Shaving armpit is so tedious. Men only have one area to clear, women have two (or three if they have leg hair). Men can leave some stubbles, women can't. No wonder women spend more time in bathroom....
Old 30-12-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

My appetite (for real food) actually improves slightly every time I see a lot of girls with super smooth, fair, and clean armpits, especially during lunch time.

What about u?
Old 31-12-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

I am an armpit fan too .. big fan!!

My wife neh neh flatter than prata (without eggs some more), but the folds of her armpits is absolutely brilliant ... to give you a sense of how sensual her pits are, if a face looks like Patricia Mok, I would still do it if she has my wife's pits!

Once I after a cheong session, my wife want it .. but I cannot deliver!!! (hello .. me Mr. One Shot guy lah!

Wifey being denied of service then assumed a power position (playfully)! SHe ORDERED my kuku cheow to stand. She pretended that she was the boss, and place her hands behind her head .. revealing her white pits ..... (she was wearing a low cut lingerie)!!

And looking at the sight, suddenly got me sexcited and I wham her right here and then ... my wife thought that the sudden spurt of libido was due to me enjoying being dominated. And that its the beginning of BDSM ....

But actually its all not that complicated .. I just find her arm pits very sexy and alluring!!
Old 31-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
I am an armpit fan too .. big fan!!

My wife neh neh flatter than prata (without eggs some more), but the folds of her armpits is absolutely brilliant ... to give you a sense of how sensual her pits are, if a face looks like Patricia Mok, I would still do it if she has my wife's pits!

Once I after a cheong session, my wife want it .. but I cannot deliver!!! (hello .. me Mr. One Shot guy lah!

Wifey being denied of service then assumed a power position (playfully)! SHe ORDERED my kuku cheow to stand. She pretended that she was the boss, and place her hands behind her head .. revealing her white pits ..... (she was wearing a low cut lingerie)!!

And looking at the sight, suddenly got me sexcited and I wham her right here and then ... my wife thought that the sudden spurt of libido was due to me enjoying being dominated. And that its the beginning of BDSM ....

But actually its all not that complicated .. I just find her arm pits very sexy and alluring!!
need pics or it didnt happen

Old 31-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

I like it when a normal looking gal wears T shirt and when she points here and there, you can see her cleanest/smoothest armpit through her sleeves. It's like, she is not wearing sleeveless to show it off but even when wearing sleeves, she still maintains a perfect armpit. Inherently perfect and not for the purpose of showing off.

A pretty gal is sort of more expected to have more perfect pits. This also means that a normal looking gal with the same quality armpit will enjoy a greater incremental bonus point from men as compared to a babe.

I wonder how they maintain. Not all shower in morning. Even with ipl, stubbles grow within 12 hours. I really wonder to what extent do women keep their armpits totally hairless. It's not men u see, can brush teeth and shave at same time. Unless women brush teeth and shave armpit at same time??
Old 31-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
need pics or it didnt happen

wah leow bro Fatspider ... wah, you also kinky about prata size neh neh with nice armpits ah?

I don't have wife's armpit pics ... I can just imagine how she would suan me if I ask her to pose while she "kee chiu"!

I remember when dating her, she was willing to pose for camera for a chee bye gynae shot! I asked her to pull fold of chee bye big big up up so that can see her clit ..

her response: "my clit bigger than your lan cheow lah ...."
Old 31-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pinocchio88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I enjoy licking girl armpit too. but most girl don't allowed. reason is cannot tahan.
Old 01-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinocchio88 View Post
I enjoy licking girl armpit too. but most girl don't allowed. reason is cannot tahan.
Not don't allow lah ... most ladies very ticklish!!

And what if tables are turned and you are the recipient of armpit licking ..... I kena few times, and its really really buay tahan ticklish!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1