The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PGSha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Legal Geylang Brothel

Are the legal brothels in Geylang really safe from under aged girls?

See so many people get charged for sex with under aged girls. V scared.

What if the Geylang house get freelance from the street and didn't verify the age properly?

Has any one ever been charged for sex with under aged girls in legal houses ?
Old 08-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Legal Geylang Brothel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGSha View Post

What if the Geylang house get freelance from the street and didn't verify the age properly?

Legal brothels are legal. If there is foul up on AV side as in they did not do their due diligence, then I am pretty sure that AV would have to answer for it and you get away scott free. But I am sure that the brothel owner sure kenna question.

I think one good brother here to answer that question would be brother joker with his wide network of geylang information.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PGSha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like geylang legal houses sure safe from under aged girls lah. Some times reading newspapers about all these people kena caught. V scary.

Any other experience bro have other insights to share?
Old 12-09-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GGsahq1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a great question. I am interested to know the answer too.

I'm new to Singapore. Been introduced to Geylang once by a local friend few months. He told me it's perfectly safe as the legal houses are approved and monitored by Singapore government as what some one else said in this discussion. But seeing so many people's lives get destroyed because the girls lied about their age is nerve-wrecking. I dare not go anymore but am still worried about my last visit.

It is really true that the Geylang legal brothels are perfectly safe, without any under aged girls?
Old 13-09-2013, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sounds like geylang legal houses sure safe from under aged girls lah. Some times reading newspapers about all these people kena caught. V scary.

Any other experience bro have other insights to share?
Caught also not geylang.....is freelance girl.....bro u walk into a mama shop want buy chicken rice before ??? Or walk to KFC counter want order loti prata ??? If not how u come up with such a A STAR question ??? U mention geylang LEGAL house....house sure legal rite.......u sure u visit any geylang house before ??? Or u r a woman in disguise posting funny question to want to learn something ?? U should post this thread on the freelance section.....A normal should be able to tell the difference for a young girl or 20+ girl smell on bed.....there is a difference in fucking them.....body language,horny level,bedding skill etc......at the min.....i dont find shiok fucking a young lass when she cant even rock well in my dick.......asian girl....maybe western girl early mature i dont know but asian girl 16,17 can fuck well meh ??.....
Old 13-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GGsahq1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure why this is a "retarded question". I am not familiar with Singapore. Been here only a few months. The rules on commercial sex seems to be unclear. I just want to know if it's absolutely safe in the legal geylang houses and understand more about how the system works.

If this is not a legitimate question, then I have come to the wrong forum. I apologize.
Old 19-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Underaged girls are not allowed to work in a brothel without a work permit. Freelance and streetwalkers are not subject to mandatory health checks and screening and they are not given a valid permit to work in a brothel.

Why will you get charged for legalised prostitution in houses ?

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 19-09-2013, 04:14 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

well since its legal house, why would this question even be asked?

please asked mr google the definition of LEGAL
Old 19-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGsahq1 View Post
This is a great question. I am interested to know the answer too.
Great question?
In fact this is one of the dumbest question i have come across since i joined SBF. Obviously TS does not understand the rules and regulation governing the legal sex service operators in Singapore.

Quote:
I'm new to Singapore. Been introduced to Geylang once by a local friend few months. He told me it's perfectly safe as the legal houses are approved and monitored by Singapore government as what some one else said in this discussion.

But seeing so many people's lives get destroyed because the girls lied about their age is nerve-wrecking. I dare not go anymore but am still worried about my last visit.
I guess you are one of the "foreign talents" that has been employed by your company to work in Singapore. You should have trusted your friend as he has told you the truth. For your info, those WL/FLs who had lied about their age are not employed by those legal houses.

Quote:
It is really true that the Geylang legal brothels are perfectly safe, without any under aged girls?
Yes, it is safe if you will not be be caught without your pants with an underaged WL but it does not mean that you are safe from contracting one of those STDs if you allows the gal to perform unprotected oral sex on you.
Old 19-09-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
maxSTD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a dumb question to ask
Old 21-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
maxSTD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clone spotted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Be careful all samsters! This doggy barking, farting & shitting around is a clone!!!!
OH IF IM A CLONE,

WHAT ABOUT YOU Alejandro88 AKA TGL CHAO AHGUA!!!AH MA AND MUTHERFUCKER EVEN FUCK YOUR OWN SISTER AND DAUGHTER

DON'T EVEN DARE TO USE YOUR OWN NICK TO POST AND KEEP ON USING CLONES TO POST

YOU NABEY BO LANJIAO ONLY LOVE TO USE YOUR BOYFRIEND LANJIAO TO SHOW OFF

KNNCCB IF U GOT LANJIAO YOU WOULD USE YOUR MASTER TO POST

ALL YOUR CHEEBYE AHGUA ACT ALREADY GOT EXPOSE BY BRO OMNIA
Old 21-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 14
Opera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Great question?
In fact this is one of the dumbest question i have come across since i joined SBF. Obviously TS does not understand the rules and regulation governing the legal sex service operators in Singapore.
great answer bro, have a great Sunday
Old 22-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not sure why this is a "retarded question". I am not familiar with Singapore. Been here only a few months. The rules on commercial sex seems to be unclear. I just want to know if it's absolutely safe in the legal geylang houses and understand more about how the system works.

If this is not a legitimate question, then I have come to the wrong forum. I apologize.
hullo for your info whore houses in gl are easily identified by the little red light indicating the house number, all the wl inside or for that matter any wl belonging to any of these houses has to hold a yellow card which is issued by AV (Anti Vice, a department under the CID)as "license" to operate as a whore in Singapore and they are subjected to regular medical check up. Another info for you, any whore wanting to hold the yellow card has to be of age 21 and above.

Those guys that got caught for underaged sex are basically illegal set up, the gals under their wings are operating without "permit" and are not subjected to health checks..
Old 24-10-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:

Can geylang get unde age to work or not??
Old 24-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:

Why not u ask geylang okt.
???
Will get okbakat, black eye tatoo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1