The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzlapq2947 View Post
FR for Melody from Teeruk Lover
25 Apr 6pm

This is for Melody, to support her. She deserves a referral to bros out here.
Pretty face, great body, good attitude, friendly service.
https://teeruklover.cc/threads/6925

Location : Good spot. Convenient, easy to find, yet totally discreet.
Be prepared for Bro SK to quiz you on the location when you arrive.
This is for girl and your safety. Good practice, SK.

Face & Look : 10/10 True SYT. What caught my eye at first look when browsing TRKL was Melody's fresh uni look.
But what really sealed my decision was this pic in Uni Cheer Leader uniform.
Judge for yourself :-)

When the door opened, I was disappointed at first when I saw that the face didn't match. It was another girl.
But standing behind was Melody. I recognised her instantly cos it 100% matches the pic.

Body/ Boobs :9/10 Firm C+ boobs, small light colour nips.
Good firm ass. And the best part .... totally FLAT tummy. Unbelievable.
Smooth, tight skin. On the fairer side.
Good height 165.
However I give 9/10 cos unfortunately boobs enhanced.
Still, have bounce, retain some softness, not totally hard.
Good to hold, especially during doggie and cowgirl.

Bathtime : Pays attention to comfort details. Had good time autoroam when bathing her. Didi rock hard already, but refrained from bj else misfire. I had time for only 1 shot that day. Save it for bedtime.

BBBJ : 9/10 Great time in front of mirror, standing position. She's not very experienced, no twist & turn. But willing to learn. Taught her how to bj hands-free plus dt. That's when it became totally wet and enjoyable.

FJ : 9/10 Small pussy yet smooth like lubricated (she did not apply ky). Wet, wet, wet. Accommodating to keep changing position so as to find the best fit for both of us. Missionary, doggie, cowgirl. Soft moans throughout. Sounded genuine. Finally found the perfect position - flat down doggie, gently stroking her asshxxx while pounding into pxxxx. She almost screamed in joy.

Bros, now I have told you the secret to her enjoyment. She enjoy, I enjoy.

Overall service : 10/10 I give full points. Top level of tender care, willingness to please, and that shy girly laughter when I tease her.

RTF : For sure, if other bros haven't booked all her available slots after reading this FR.

Thank you sir for sharing this with us

She can cim?
Old 27-04-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
khazha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Love Affair
Model: Nanny

Okt was friendly and the hotel location was descrete and nice.
Make a booking with no hassle.

Pretty looks, Super slim and fair girl.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (Super slim and B Cup mini tits)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Horny and accommodating)
BJ: 7/10 (Can be better)

Rtf: Definitely

Great girl in overall !
Old 27-04-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ScandalousSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for TRL Sarah 25/4/2019@6pm

Great girl, and had a good time with her.

She is working in a bank back in Thailand, hence her command of English is better than most Thais

FJ was good and she was very proactive. Tall and slender, with a pair of B size boobs which was great for me. But she was hurting from aggressive fingering from some bros. Please be gently with her man!

She is leaving soon so grab your chances!

Last edited by ScandalousSG; 28-04-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Old 27-04-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazha View Post
Stable: Love Affair
Model: Nanny

Okt was friendly and the hotel location was descrete and nice.
Make a booking with no hassle.

Pretty looks, Super slim and fair girl.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (Super slim and B Cup mini tits)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Horny and accommodating)
BJ: 7/10 (Can be better)

Rtf: Definitely

Great girl in overall !
Is it Nan instead of Nanny?
Old 27-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Julie from Emmanuelle

Looks: 8/10 Looks like poly girl
Body - 9/10 no tattoo petite
Boobs - 10/10 34c natural my favorite
French - 8/10 passionate frencher
BBBJ - 8/10 very long and sensual bbbj
FJ - 9/10 tight and accomodating to various positions
CIM - didnt try
GFE - 8/10
Location - shared double storey east side
RTF - maybe
Old 27-04-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakbak View Post

Silkstockings-Meiji

Looks: 90% similarity to photo very pretty
Body: Slim with a bit of meat at the right portion
Boobs: B cup for natural for grab
Bbbj: Good suction. She actually check if I want CBJ or BBJ. Erm I opt for BBBJ haha..
Fj: Energetic with good energy. No match for her I cum too fast.
Massage: Decent massage as she said she learned before. Gave a good but short massage in between shots.
GFE: Very Basic English but a fun girl to be with. Little ting tong once warmed up.

In conclusion, Meiji is definitely still young and not the commando type. More like Gnd syt kinda girl with good hardworking attitude.
Will RTF probably since have RTF discount. Thanks OKT for the arrangement.
Thanks for sharing.
Meiji Ice-Cream Looks good
Going to Lick her well
Old 27-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Meiji from SS

Look: similar to photos. Features and face size got sharpened in the photos.
Body: bottom heavy with slight tummy.
Boob: b cup natural
Bbbj: good effort. Green
Fj: squeeze two shots out from me.

Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 27-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

FR for Snow (silkstockings)

Looks: 75% like the photos. Looks quite Chinese IMO.
Body: Petite body. With belly button piercing. Got a word tattoo on her left collar bone area.
Boobs: Natural B cups
French: Yes.
Bush: unshaven.
BBBJ: Can be improved. More of the sensual type. Not much suction IMO.
FJ: 7/10. accommodating. Can take deep strokes. Tight. Watching her facial expressions during missionary - Priceless.
GFE: Like bonking your GF.

Overall Snow is a young SYT who looks quite Chinese with a low mileage pussy. There aren't any commercial vibes from her during the session which is good - Not a harden FL.

The only CON is asking for tips.
To be frank, I don't really like when a Lady asks for tips.

RTF: Maybe.
Old 27-04-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
FR for Snow (silkstockings)

Looks: 75% like the photos. Looks quite Chinese IMO.
Body: Petite body. With belly button piercing. Got a word tattoo on her left collar bone area.
Boobs: Natural B cups
French: Yes.
Bush: unshaven.
BBBJ: Can be improved. More of the sensual type. Not much suction IMO.
FJ: 7/10. accommodating. Can take deep strokes. Tight. Watching her facial expressions during missionary - Priceless.
GFE: Like bonking your GF.

Overall Snow is a young SYT who looks quite Chinese with a low mileage pussy. There aren't any commercial vibes from her during the session which is good - Not a harden FL.

The only CON is asking for tips.
To be frank, I don't really like when a Lady asks for tips.

RTF: Maybe.
I feel you bro. My last bonk also asked for tips....
Old 27-04-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=726449

who gonna try Judy SS or Sara SH???
Share hor!!!
Old 27-04-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray67 View Post
Bro Ember, you waited long times but still able to meet Yumi. When I reached there, OKT told me Yumi overworked and sick, recommended me Nan and said good service too. I thought never mind, as long as service good, no harm try.

When I reached the place, waited for few min, then this girl came from other side, went in and asked me shower myself. I am OK even no body shampoo have to use soap still OK. When started the session, she just lick my nipple less than 10 second then bbbj me also less than 1 min and applied ky. Started with riding me, missionary and finished in doggy. Again, asked me go shower and rest awhile, she started to used her Hp. After few min, when she wanted to to start second shot, I told her 1 shot only and left the place.
Sad to hear that bro I was also offered another girl but didn't take it up so I guess i got lucky.

Hopefully these things don't happen anymore if stables respect our time and patience
Old 27-04-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 12
myloxyloto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

27th April, 10AM

FR for Rachel from TRL, wanted to try her on 25th but had urgent matters to settle after booking. Wanted to try her last night again, but no slot, so Saturday it is.

She looks a little off from the picture, but can recognise that it's her.
Her figure is goooood, during the shower she mentioned that it's her first stint.
She seems a little shy/green, and gets wet easily.
1st shot is in missionary, 2nd is CIM. Good way to start my Saturday morning.
Thanks boss!

Heng heng ahhhhhh!
Old 27-04-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zack90210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cherry and Sugar from Doll88

Just had an awesome 90min session with Cherry 🍒 and Sugar 🧂. If you are looking for a threesome action go look for them.

I was late for a good 20min due to heavy traffic but they were accommodating and still gave me a full 90min session.

I was fearful of visiting ladies in case they don’t speak English. I have had bad sessions before. However, this pair worked well together. Cherry was taking the lead and spoke to me all the time. Sugar knows a bit but she smiles and waits for Cherry to translate.
These girls are very hygenic, all three of us gargled on listrine mouth wash before the fun started. We started of with simple kissing and when both were ready the frenching went on for a Long time. For those who enjoy watching, this is a treat they were doing stuff to themselves and me all at the same time. Loved it a lot. The first shot was Cherry riding the cowgirl. The second one took a Long time and it was with Sugar in several positions. (They never complained.) And OMG Cherry And her beautiful eyes.
But just a note or warning, both might be leaving soon in 1-2 weeks. Don’t miss the chance. Just and added note, they have been here only for 3 days, so still fresh. So if you are a boob lover like me, come come, don’t Miss the chance.

Looks: 10/10 cherry has Long black hair looks like wonderwoman last time 8/10 for sugar not bad love the smell of her hair.
Body - 9/10 That dragon tattoo on Cherry is to die for
Boobs - 10/10 hard and big just the way I like it ( I don’t like it when it sags)
French - 10/10 both were awesome frenchers but Cherry more than Sugar (well Sugar was busy in my other areas)
BBBJ - 8/10 imagine 2 of them going up and down the shaft
FJ - 10/10 ( many positions , 2 shots)
CIM - didnt try
GFE - 7/10 (to busy making out )
Location - careful on Saturday mornings, traffic is horrendous (I always prefer hotels for my sessions)
RTF - OF Course!!!
Ps: was trying to add photos here using phone but I’m too dinosaur to do it.
Cheers
Zack
Old 27-04-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Ahtor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF yesterday noon for Teacher Nancy of SH69 3rd time before she goes back. Hah...
Location relocated at a further more discretion area.
OKT was prompt and good for directing me to the place. Actually this place was familiar as I have been here before. :P
Nancy greeted me chirpily when she saw me. New cute hairstyle. 2 buns on the head
Could not wait and rush into actions before shower.
After we paint each other and 69 her shaven little pussy
Released my shots, tipped her gao gao for the treasured gfe feeling.
Gonna missed her as she's going back soon.
Old 27-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Naughtybo26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Ling from SS. 2/5

Looks: pretty
Body: a bit meaty
Boob: big A
French: don't try, you will get addicted. 200% thumbs up
FJ: slow and passionate. Moan a bit soft.
GFE: love that. 200% too.
Overall her service compensate for her small boob. Boob lover should not try. But those love French and gfe cannot missed this gem.

Something puzzled me, she likes to mumble to herself.

Return: 80% possible however bro silk have so many good option to choose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1