The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
readingshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for money of SA

Looks wise wysiwyg. Looks just like pics and gif provided
Sweet lady who has quite high gfe, nice soft body for hugging after the deed. Thight and shaven, willing to change positions if able to. Did not try bbbj, went straight for fj.
8/10 would recommend
Old 26-09-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost24 View Post
Hi Bros! here's another FR, session was on 26/9/2018

Had a Session with Penn from SexAmazon.

Boobs - Man made, can see the scar below, quite firm and sensitive, overall still ok for me. no complaints
Nearly decided on her but luckily for your FR, money saved.
Old 27-09-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Had the pleasure of meeting Pearl from sh69 tonight. Needless to say, previous accounts are on the money, this delicate gem is a star.

Very pretty, tight syt body with a golden tan (not the usual dark Thai Tan). Slim 156cm natural body means A cups, but they're quite sexy with tiny eraser nips. Tight little ass and pussy too.

She's not a commando type, but very keen to please in her own sweet syt way. 100% will look to RTF before she's gone. The way she pulls you in and kisses your neck while you're deep inside... Wow.
Old 27-09-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Nade (TRL)

Hi fellas! Was outta action for 2mths due to low lvl Vit Ms, busy work schedule & my recent trip to Bkk. Haven chk this thread for abt 3 weeks & realized lotsa happenings going on. Anyway, I'm here to share my amazing sexperiences today afternoon wif the phenomenal Nade of TRL. Was actually contemplating btwn Jenly of RP, Pearl of SH & Nade, but settled for Nade in the end after seeing all the raved reviews abt her. Dun think she needs my FRs though given her popularity, but I think she thoroughly earn it for her efforts. So it goes:

Location: Quite discreet & pretty centralized, though not that accessible for Bros who doesn't own their own transport. Then again, SG is not a big city & there's always cab...
Looks: 7.5/10 Sharp features wif abit of Eurasian looks. Ask her if she's mixed blooded but she said she's pure Thai. Personally, I think she got those Chin-dian (Chinese mix Indian) look. Think her eyes looks tired, but very seductive nonetheless. Bros who tried her b4 know wat I'm talking abt.
Body: 9/10 Slim & tight, wif not much fat in her & all natural. When she donned the really sexy black/white lingerie & greeted @ the door, I'm like Ho Say la, my 2IC was like Hi 5-ing me in my mind. Lol
Boobs: All natural Bs, wif pretty sensitive light brownish nips
Shower: 9/10 Initially thought it'll be SOP when she washed me, but Hell No! After cleaning me, she then shot me those really seductive CFM looks, licking/bitting her lower lip & go down on me & blow me on the spot. As I've mentioned many times b4, I'm not much of a BBBJ fan but her aggressive sucking / licking & fondling of my nutsacks really pushed me to brink & b4 I can get a hold of myself, I actually shoot off in her mouth! Wow, that's a 1st for many yrs, as I remember.Think it surprised her as much as it does for me. I apologized to her but she merely laughed, spit out the cum & washed her mouth.
Painting: Allowed, no smell.
Frenching: 8/10 Checked & quite fluent too.
GFE: 10/10 I guess we clicked well and it's a blessing that she really enjoys sex like I do...well, maybe her more since it seems like she still seems really horny after so many days here.
FJ: 9/10 Since I blew off my 1st load in the bathroom, I wanted to chit chat abit wif her, build up some rapport while I recupperate abit & kick off the sex-sion. But No, once we're in bed, she started attacking me down there, blowing me while shooting those seductive glances again. Got me real excited & I flip her over to 69. Once I got real hard, she smirked & asked me softly "Ready mai?" I replied, "Oh Yeah!" So capped on & our sex-sion kick off in missionary. N damn, was her pussy tight! Think I pumped her for abt 20mins b4 I shot off my 2nd load. She's not a loud moaner kind (definitely not those JAV type), but she'll hug u tight when she's climaxing & will say things softly like "Yes, Yes, Feels Gd". Since I blew off my 2nd load, I thought it's game over (as per the usual norm) & saw that I still had arnd 45mins left. Well, I thought of juz cuddle in bed wif her, chatting till almost time's up, shower, change & go. N hell was I wrong again! We chatted for abt 15mins, when she started moving South on me again jerking my 2IC to attention, giving me that suggestive CFM looks. I looked at her in askance, thinking "Hell, this lady is 1 insatiable sex kitten!" I asked her, "You're not tired? Still want to go again?" N she said, "I like your cock", & wif that she began blowing me again & capped me on for 3rd rnd! She then moved up & rode me for a good 10 mins, before we changed to a couple of positions. Finally, I shot off my 3rd load in missionary. This time we're both spent & we lay in bed, sweaty and panting. 3 shots within 1.5hrs. Wow, suddenly I feel like I'm 18 again 5 mins left & we proceed for a quick shower & I changed & left a really sex-tisfied man.
RTF: Promised her that I'll RTF her b4 she left, so Yes, it's on the card.
Old 27-09-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Xixo is Cool - loads of Potential

Just had a wonderful time with Money. She just arrived in SG. Simple FR below.

Location is very central but not really near the mrt station.

Look exactly like the picture shown.
Petite and slim. Slight tanned with smooth skin. Tattoo with thai buddhist scripts on her back.

Recommend not for boob lovers with a nice B cup I assumed but if you are looking for gfe type, yes you got it. She will constantly hug and show affection and always greeting you with a nice smile. She can converse well in english and playful.

The place is equiped a clean bathroom with clean towels, only con is that it is shared bathroom. Bathing is sop, cleaning you throughly, taking care of your needs.

Catbath is good and she is a easy going girl who accomodates your demands. Chemistry is good between us and we exchange kisses throughout the session. BBBJ is okay and her hands will caress you as she takes care of your small brother.

As for the session, she rides well and can feel the tightness as you do your deed. Completed the session with missionary. During the session, she will constantly grab you to move closer to her as she moans. I did not manage to complete the second round although we tried a few positions. As I am quite tired after a day‘s work but the gfe compensated the loss.

She is a shy girl so please take care of her. Please bring her some thai food or fast food as she craves for it and not used to eating instant noodles. She also complaining her hair is messy due to lack for a hair dryer over there.
Old 27-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=703590

Any FR on KIM from soi69 yet bros?

She looks delicious but am surprised no FR on her yet.

Any bros can share?
Old 27-09-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=703590

Any FR on KIM from soi69 yet bros?

She looks delicious but am surprised no FR on her yet.

Any bros can share?
share so that u can give negative comment?

Why dun u share some FR yourself?
Old 27-09-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
share so that u can give negative comment?

Why dun u share some FR yourself?
Good Comment.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 27-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
Good Comment.
i dun usually comment on other people post.
But some people really way too much liao. I glad u feel the same way.
Old 27-09-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Chill
Old 27-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
Kamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short and humble FR for Sasa from SexAmazon.

Okt: arrangement was smooth and efficient
Looks : 9/10 Really Fair, like chinese. 95% like photos
Body : 7/10 she is slightly meatier than photo but curved all at the right places. Butt is built for doggy.
Height: 9/10 1.67M big boned
Boobs : 8/10 very well man-made. Small pointed nips, Soft and delicious.
BBBJ: 10/10 with CIM
Massage : 9/10 she knows how to relieve tired muscles
French: 10/10 better than my Thai
Pussy:9/10 wet, ready and tight. No smell and delicious
FJ: 10/10. Enjoys riding and is so accomodating.
RTF : yes

Disclaimer: my experience may differ from yours but overhall, she’s a 9/10 for me.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Right there with you bro.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Right there with you bro.
cool! Have a great weekend
Old 28-09-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
durex27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Nikki - xclusiv3. Thanks bro Prince for the quick replies and setup.

Looks: 8/10 WYSIWYG, OL looks and feel.
GFE: 9/10 Kudos to bro Prince for instructing his ladies. Accommodated my requests and made the effort to break ice in spite of her limited English
Body: 6/10 Not slim but curves in the right places.
Boobs: B, no no for boob lovers
Catbath: 7/10 Horny and attacks you once you lay on the bed
BBBJ: 6/10 Soft. Her weakest point. Could tell that she dislikes it but does her best nonetheless. Looks at you with a CFM expression while doing the deed
FJ: 8/10 Tight and trimmed pussy. Soft moans and cfm expression made me shoot in no time. She can ride well and will attempt to "commando" you, albeit shyly.

Overall decent bonk, strong point was her GFE which managed to keep my 2IC going strong for the second shot.

Rtf: Maybe, need to replenish vit M first.
Old 28-09-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro fr on Sasa.
Hi bro. You mean she really speak french. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1