The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
pussyslime1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Have you tried masturbating in the public?

Masturbating shd always be perform with assistance.
Old 13-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded16satisfy View Post
Masturbated once in public (Taka toilet) after secretly taking upskirts of some OL.. Damn shoik. But have to be wary of other guys in the cubicles beside cause damn loud when you do it too fast.
I seen before a GAY walked into cubicle of urinals and start PCC while others are peeing, he looked left and right, some kind of fetish on his part? KNN< i finished and walk off. Rush hour timing, lots of people peeing, that gay had chance to see many dicks and complete his fetish.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
JWsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, if i was you, i will choose to sit beside this busty ger and can bio her downvblouse all the way!!! heheheeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeshiblue View Post
About 4~5yrs ago, I took long way express bus to Malaysia. That day is weekday so there is not much people in bus, I can sit on any seat. I choose a seat behind a chio busty girl, her dress is low cut showing her breast. When on the way, she fall asleep due to quite long way to go ( about 2~3hrs to destination ). She laid down the seat a bit, so I can clearly see her zaogeng even when I sit. Her bra is black lacy type, after long time see I cannot concentrate to sleep, then my evil mind come out. Since I sit on the last few row & nobody behind there, I decided to PCC. By seeing her zaogeng & sleeping face, PCC is very shiok & I shoot out within few mins. I clean my sperm with tissue, gently apply little bit on her hair & cloth, then I fall asleep satisfied.
Old 13-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so many stories i was wondering what would happen if someone was caught masterbating in public?
Old 14-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
overmars is Cool - loads of Potential

In JC, all the girls during PE will be wearing those short TYR running shorts. And during those years, all the girls were in tip-top physical shape. So, got a lot of chance to let your eyes wander and imagination run wild. After PE, I would make use of the shower to bathe so that I won't be so stinky for the rest of the day. Thats the chance to PCC in the toilet lah ho ho ho.

Another was during a first aid course I attended with a few JC mates. One of them was this girl that I knew quite well, quite cute. So, we were doing CPR practical and had to practise chest compressions on this doll. She was on one side of the doll and I was opposite her. While she was doing the compressions, she was leaning forward and could see her neh and nipples. She was wearing bra but you know, the bra was too big, so could see the nipples when she leaned forward. Of course, after that session, head straight to toilet to release.
Old 14-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyulka View Post
Donkey years ago.

When was still in sec sch. Sec 4 I think?

took bus double decker. Afternoon so not much people on the bus.

just sharing
Nice recollections...

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 14-08-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
desdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never tried before, but got this one time at jurong east swimming comlex saw this indian masturbating in the wave pool while talking to his friend(one male one female a few metres away)
Old 14-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Timestopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha remember when the first time masturbate after that was like excited about the feeling remember got one take was taking a bus at early afternoon. So went up the double decker bus saw a pretty girl sleep so purposely sit beside her haha she was like laying down so take a peep can see her bra holding her boobs.. Haha so PCC beside the sit.. Anyway got try touching damn shiok the feeling haha..
Old 14-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BeerAndChicks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desdevil View Post
Never tried before, but got this one time at jurong east swimming comlex saw this indian masturbating in the wave pool while talking to his friend(one male one female a few metres away)
Heard of this before too.

Apparently this Indian got something wrong; he keeps going to the swimming complex to do this.
Old 14-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8 pussyslime8

I thought that masturbating in public is illegal?
Old 14-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

i just did today inside my car. My FB met me for lunch at Tampines after that send her back to her office.. on the way, convince her to pull out her panties..
drop her off drove to the nearest MSCP.. park one corner, unzip my pants and masturbated with her panties wrapped round my cock...cum in like 2 mins but pity i sprayed on her panties so have to throw away.. wipe my cock with hygiene wipe and wen back office

when i text her i cum on her panties and had to threw it away...she was complaining how expensive it was that she will never pass me her panties again
Old 15-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by desdevil View Post
=====
i think many guys urinate in swimming pool too
Old 16-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Beau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why isnt there any girls joining in the fun haha
Old 16-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
why isnt there any girls joining in the fun haha
you referring to luv2suck is it?
Old 16-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
FRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to behold

My 18yr old ex once hj me in cinema damn shiok when i cum all over her tiny hand making a huge mess...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1