The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Still have some, the maid give me many she chat and what the guys said to her I also have the photo
Wa the maid trusts you.
Good.
Up you +4
Old 30-05-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xinister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
She veryday will post mohment in Michat & can speak Manrain too

Bro can share MiChat ID?
Old 30-05-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=hawkguy;18339065]

bro can share guess u bonk many time liao
Old 30-05-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Wa the maid trusts you.
Good.
Up you +4
But still not trust lah, but meeting this Sunday, the way she talk chances are high going hotel
Old 30-05-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasallera View Post
Now she keep dear me😲. Should I tell her I just want to have fun some time ?
hi bro, share her contact. let me have some fun then i give $50 too
Old 31-05-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still so many depending on. Freebies... Smh.
Old 31-05-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Any chat this up before
http://i67.tinypic.com/eas3gz.png
Old 31-05-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

any weekday maids up for trade? i have 2 for trade...

fyi they will ask 100 for 2 hrs
Old 31-05-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
Still so many depending on. Freebies... Smh.
Yes Bro, it takes all sort of ppl to make this world.

Question to asking contact bros : I fish and up her shiok shiok, What make you think she will let you up her too if I pass you her number ? Using $$$ and spoil the market ?

Then again, if you are rich enough , you should be able to get them super easy, why still need me to pass you ?

Try to fish them on your own, no effort no pay. The process is fun

Happy Bonking everyone.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 31-05-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Yes Bro, it takes all sort of ppl to make this world.

Question to asking contact bros : I fish and up her shiok shiok, What make you think she will let you up her too if I pass you her number ? Using $$$ and spoil the market ?

Then again, if you are rich enough , you should be able to get them super easy, why still need me to pass you ?

Try to fish them on your own, no effort no pay. The process is fun

Happy Bonking everyone.
aye so true bro.

Fishing takes time. and maids are not commodities to be traded.

Anw, I can't wait to up this 40s maid i just got.
Petite and playful
Old 31-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
aye so true bro.

Fishing takes time. and maids are not commodities to be traded.

Anw, I can't wait to up this 40s maid i just got.
Petite and playful
Me too, I going to bring this pinay to hotel this Sunday that I had chat 2 weeks ago. I had met her last Sunday but only to test water, did some kissing & rubbing of boobs, no rejection, she msg me yesterday to go hotel this Sunday said that I had make her horny last Sunday.....hahaha
Old 31-05-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
Wine001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
any weekday maids up for trade? i have 2 for trade...

fyi they will ask 100 for 2 hrs
Don't have a maid to trade but would appreciate their contacts. In case you decide to let go of them. 🙏🙏🙏
Old 31-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Me too, I going to bring this pinay to hotel this Sunday that I had chat 2 weeks ago. I had met her last Sunday but only to test water, did some kissing & rubbing of boobs, no rejection, she msg me yesterday to go hotel this Sunday said that I had make her horny last Sunday.....hahaha
Me too, i just got to know an indonesian maid 2 days ago from those chat applets. This sunday shes working so i will meet her the next sunday. Shes 42yrs old next month. Once again I will attempt to bring her to the hotel to fuck on our first meeting. I take it as a personal challenge.

The following was our initial conversations.

Old 31-05-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=sohbuckkong;18762589]Me too, i just got to know an indonesian maid 2 days ago from those chat applets. This sunday shes working so i will meet her the next sunday. Shes 42yrs old next month. Once again I will attempt to bring her to the hotel to fuck on our first meeting. I take it as a personal challenge.

Bro, great advantage to hunt indon maids if u know to speak malay or indonesia. I also waiting an indon maid age 30+ to come back from her vacation, she went back to spend Hari Raya with her kids & family. I have not up her yet, been chatting with her since Feb this yr, she is a widow, having 2 kids,been working here for few yrs alrdy. Only met her once but no action due to she was fetching her boss kid, met her just to gain her trust me. She was wearing a hijab and quite conservative thinking, her looks is average but have a pair of beautiful eyes, in fact I chat her bcoz of her eyes, her face was covered up can only see a pair of eyes. After a weeks of chatting, i begin to gain her trust & liking. She send me a naked pix before she went back to Indonesia and promise me to go hotel once she back to sg....hopefully she kept her promise and hope she is good in bed too....wish me luck bro.
Old 31-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Me too, i just got to know an indonesian maid 2 days ago from those chat applets. This sunday shes working so i will meet her the next sunday. Shes 42yrs old next month. Once again I will attempt to bring her to the hotel to fuck on our first meeting. I take it as a personal challenge.

The following was our initial conversations.

U giving us berhasa lesson?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1