The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2875 / Power: 17
jason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Indo Girl - 23 yrs - ZARA

hi bro wganda, can pm me her contact pls ? if ok , today can try her.
Old 22-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgbloke View Post
Contacted Zara yesterday. Asked her what's her price. She told me it's 70/1 sht/ 1 hr. Told her that TS had her for only 40/1 sht/1 hr. She said the 40 is actually for a 0.5 hr session, not 1 hr (dont know whether she's telling the truth or not, may be TS could comment on this). Asked her again how much for a 2 hrs 2 sht session. Told me it's 150! ... Looks like that either her maths is not good or she tried to cut your throat....Told her bye bye...
Hmm, hope TS can clarify. Seems like she has start to jack up price perhaps got increase in business wanna up price to earn even more

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 22-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ahFaRt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah!!! she jack up so high?? i just find her 2 days ago and was quoted $40 per shot within 1hr..

Looks: 8/10 (i really like her looks~ SYT~!!! not slutty not bitchy )

Body: 7/10 (petite size,small boobs not my type but is definitely good shape)

Bbbj: 5/10 (her teeth everytime touch my didi head,so uncomfortable... i can see she's new in servicing,btw she say cannot 69~no dig no lick also T_T)

Fj: 5/10 (well ask her to cowgirl me but seems like she dunno how to do that~ she ride me few times i see her cmi then i change to missionary and pump till i cum)

Dmg: $40/1/1 + room

RTF: yes when i got vitamin M..willingly to give her another chance coz she has that SYT looks i cant 4get =x
she really is a greenhorn in service~ can some bros teach her as me and her cant communicate well leh~
Old 22-08-2008, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wganda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro's i just got sms from zara. she complained to me that many just called and bother her with question. therefore she request not to call her anymore. she scared of cops catch and deported her back to indo. so bro's so sorry. if can i want for this thread to be deleted.
Old 22-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Uchiha_Itachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wganda View Post
bro's i just got sms from zara. she complained to me that many just called and bother her with question. therefore she request not to call her anymore. she scared of cops catch and deported her back to indo. so bro's so sorry. if can i want for this thread to be deleted.
what lao...no wonder when i call her she nv pick up the phone 1..
Old 24-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15428 / Power: 21
Prince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wganda View Post
Hi Bro TS,
I SMS her and called her a few times but she didn't reply or pick up her mobile
Guess she is not taking any more bookings from Bros here
What a waste
Old 24-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: New Indo Girl - 23 yrs - ZARA

This is one of the main reasons why I do not share contacts with newbies...

Who Shags Wins
Old 25-08-2008, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Funkysoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have the contact pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1