The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-05-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Hahaha...2 rounds done...shag like fuck...she wants one more round..still got 2 hours left...
Old 26-05-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah, everyone so early go servicing ah. My appointment is with maid is 2pm cos she got classes, cant wait. She also waiting to be pump.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a few maids in sexy tube dresses and high heels sitting along Orchard Road - anyone had experience picking them up? please share some tips. thanks!
Old 26-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

At LP now keep fishing, none get caught. Feel so disheartening.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
.......some bangla earning 3K-5K too, dont be surprised, they work many OT and some works as Supervisor after gaining experiences and trusts from their bosses.....
Times have changed...... a samster I know told me about his company which was sold to a bangla who had worked his way up from worker, supervisor, manager and then bought over the company. This samster join the company 10 yrs ago as the operations supervisor after retiring from the navy. When the bangla bought over the company.... this samster was moved into the office to supervise admin work while all the operation side was taken over by the boss fellow countrymen.
Now most of the staff in his company are foreigners and the remaining singaporeans are the office ladies and oldies like him doing admin work only.

Needless to say.... his pay sucks and the banglas on the operation side are drawing much more than him. But he is reluctant to resign as he knows it will be difficult to find another job at his age.

Sad the situation has come to such that locals are now slaving under foreigners.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
At LP now keep fishing, none get caught. Feel so disheartening.
Theres a great migration from LP to Jewel, my fb giving live stream now at jewel, banglas and indians are much faster in switching to jewel for better hunting ground.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Times have changed...... a samster I know told me about his company which was sold to a bangla who had worked his way up from worker, supervisor, manager and then bought over the company. This samster join the company 10 yrs ago as the operations supervisor after retiring from the navy. When the bangla bought over the company.... this samster was moved into the office to supervise admin work while all the operation side was taken over by the boss fellow countrymen.
Now most of the staff in his company are foreigners and the remaining singaporeans are the office ladies and oldies like him doing admin work only.

Needless to say.... his pay sucks and the banglas on the operation side are drawing much more than him. But he is reluctant to resign as he knows it will be difficult to find another job at his age.

Sad the situation has come to such that locals are now slaving under foreigners.
You right, those hard working banglas are holding much better job without us knowing.

Our office renovation sub con boss a bangla, my house new aircon installation and electrician boss bangla. The boss himself doing the job with his workers.

You go KL, Petaling Street (Chi Cheung Kai), most business there are owned by banglas, even the street triats also banglas, banglas swearing in cantonese and involved in street fights, witness it myself. No more chinese controling Petaling Street. Banglas has making MY minahs pregnant thats the true fact happening in Malaysia, and boleh land cant do shit about it.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Is it the maid market been spoil by brother or what? Maid asking $1500 loan.
Not like last time only $50-$100. Is it been spoil so much?

Call me selfish it has been spoil. So sad
Old 26-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Is it the maid market been spoil by brother or what? Maid asking $1500 loan.
Not like last time only $50-$100. Is it been spoil so much?

Call me selfish it has been spoil. So sad
No la bro..still many in the range of 50 -200 or 300. One ask me 2500 on medical grounds. I am sure u asked her why and she will have painted a sorrowful story. Very few are legitimate and many others are all about lies.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
No la bro..still many in the range of 50 -200 or 300. One ask me 2500 on medical grounds. I am sure u asked her why and she will have painted a sorrowful story. Very few are legitimate and many others are all about lies.
Do you think $200-$300 is ok for a maid asking? How long have u been hunting. Did you talk with “the lord” before, he started this thread. I have been here for so long and I can see many have change and it change so much
To me $50-100 is already too much, so now you tell me $200-300 is ok?

I have been ask by 1 maid say she come my house to do cleaning and i pay her $200, is this ok? The market already been spoil
Old 26-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Action from morning...don’t ask for contacts. She is my regular. Petite MILF.

Old 26-05-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Do you think $200-$300 is ok for a maid asking? How long have u been hunting. Did you talk with “the lord” before, he started this thread. I have been here for so long and I can see many have change and it change so much

I have been ask by 1 maid say she come my house to do cleaning and i pay her $200, is this ok? The market already been spoil
Bro, cool it. I am not saying I gave this amounts of money to maids. I am saying that maids have started asking these amounts nowadays.

Maybe u are an old timer and I am not. This is what it has become and I believe that it’s a change in times. Maids are more advised now, some know this forum and many have bastardly white knights to advise also. And most of them are savvy and knows wat local brothers are looking for. Combination of reasons and u can’t point a finger at one and say bingo!!
Old 26-05-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

Of course, most of us are still living in the world of their own. There are many jobs available actually but not many are willing to do. Construction, cleaning, etc are all niche market but most locals are only keen to work in aircon room and conducive environment.

Most foreigners, if you see those 1st generation
prc workers, they worked to send their children to university or higher education. By now these people are overtaking us.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Bro, cool it. I am not saying I gave this amounts of money to maids. I am saying that maids have started asking these amounts nowadays.

Maybe u are an old timer and I am not. This is what it has become and I believe that it’s a change in times. Maids are more advised now, some know this forum and many have bastardly white knights to advise also. And most of them are savvy and knows wat local brothers are looking for. Combination of reasons and u can’t point a finger at one and say bingo!!
Sorry misunderstand. Yes, many white knight and the fucker who spoil the market.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

$200 to $300 depend on what relationship u r talking abt.
Like my so call gf.. every wk come n have at least 2 or 3 rounds.. now weekend might even have chance go her place for some more fun.. I feel is worth but is she ask more than one time within 1 months then I will not give n dump her..
Say me cheapo or wat.. but my limit for spending on massage or FL is $400 per month so I dun mind giving her the $200 to $300 if she provide wat I wan till I get tired of her..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1