The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

As much as I wanted to know who he was, I didn't want Tan to know and he was due home in 90 minutes. This time of day, it would be an hour before Jolene could get here. 

"Thank you, Jolene. Tomorrow would be better. I can't believe I'm going to know who he is. What's his name?" 

"Oliver Cocky." 

"I don't know who that is." 

"You would have recognized him if you did," she said. "I'll bring everything I found." 

"Thank you. I can't believe you did that for me. Come at 8:30. I'll tell Suki I'll be late." 

We hung up. Jesus, I couldn't believe it. I finally knew who my blackmailer was. I was so euphoric, I almost forgot to make supper, then realized how late it was and had to rush a supper to the table. I made bratwurst, French fries and a salad. It reminded me of the last time we'd had bratwurst and what Tan did with the leftovers, getting a tingling in my pussy in the process. I had time to call Suki and tell her I had some plans in the morning, but I'd be in later. 

When Tan arrived home, he also remembered the last time we had bratwurst to and arched his eyebrows with a devilish grin on his face. 

"Not tonight, lover. Perhaps this weekend." 

"I won't eat them all then." 

I smiled at him. He noted my happiness that evening as we ate. 

"I haven't seen you this happy since we got married, Brenda. Why so happy?" 

"Just because I love you and Shizuko will be done with my picture soon. It's a good time." 

"So if I want to watch her paint you, I should come this weekend?" 

"I normally don't model on the weekend, but I can ask her." 

"I'd love to see her work." 

"I'll check with her tomorrow," I said, "and see what she says." 

I was so happy that night, I made love to Tan twice, licking him clean each time. 

Jolene knocked precisely at 8:30. She may have been waiting outside for an hour for all I knew. She seemed as excited as I was. I hugged her tightly as soon as she walked through the door, nearly causing her to drop the folder in her hand. 

"I can't believe this might all be over," I said. 

"Me either. He was a slippery little fuck." 

"How did you catch him?" I asked. 

"Like I said yesterday, I took a couple weeks vacation and I started following you..." 

I hugged her again. "Oh, Jolene. It's amazing you did this for me; using your vacation to look out for me. I'll never be able to thank you enough. It was so incredibly generous." 

"Remember," she said, "I know what it's like to go through what you are. I couldn't tolerate we couldn't nail him down for you." 

"I'm sorry I keep interrupting. What happened?" 

"I was following you, like I've done for the past week and I saw you pull into the Home Depot and climb into the van. I called Mark and he came with two other guys in separate vehicles. Before they got there, I saw another female get in the back of the van. About a half hour later, she got out. Mark and the others weren't there yet, so I decided to stick with the van. We can get her later." 

"I didn't see who it was. Was it any of my girlfriends?" 

"No." I sighed in relief. "Why didn't you see her?" 

"He made me wear a mask and she didn't speak." 

"What was her involvement?" 

"I had to lick her pussy while he fucked me." 

I said it so matter-of-factly, it surprised even me. No big deal. I licked a little pussy. Who cares. Jolene took my hand. 

"Please, tell me the rest of it," I said. 

"I saw you get out of the back of the van and I started following it. Shit he was slick. He kept clearing his tail. It took all four of us tailing him to actually nail down his location." 

"What does that mean, he kept clearing his tail?" 

"If you think you might be followed, you make random turns for no other reason but to see who makes the turns with you. When he started doing it, I had to drop out and let another car pick up the tail or he knows he's being followed. Fortunately, by the time he started doing his clearing turns, the other three guys were in place. We all drive nondescript, common car models and colors of car so we can pick up the tail again later, if he keeps clearing. He did it about seven times, four times before he switched to his own vehicle, and three times after. I don't know if it's a common practice of his owing to victims such as yourself who might have reason to hate him, or if he believed our agency was still working on his case. He acted like we were. We eventually followed him to a gated community. We couldn't enter without him knowing, but the tag we ran on his personal vehicle came back to an address in the community. Running a search on the tag and the address, provided his name, and a check of the driver's license photo corresponded to a man fitting your description. I also got some surveillance photos at a stop light.

Take a look and tell me if this is the guy?" 
Old 26-05-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Finally.. curious as to their connection and how this moves forward now
Old 26-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wild6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good illustration bro
Old 27-05-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She pulled a photo out of the folder and showed it to me. I'd never seen his whole face, but the cruel sneer on his lips was unmistakable. 

"That's him. I'll never forget the sneer. You say his name is Oliver Cocky?" 

"Yes." She handed me more sheets of paper out of the file. "This is his address. This is where he works. These are his known acquaintances and affiliations. Anything you recognize in there?" 

I read it over carefully. "No. I don't know any of these people or places. You didn't find any ties to any of my girlfriends?" 

"None we can find, no. It's not a comprehensive list. I'm sure there are more people than we've established so far. Mark doesn't want to throw a lot more resources into this without getting paid more. He felt as bad as I did we didn't catch him before, which is why he helped out when I called. But as he says, he's not running a charity, he's running a business. I'll do a little more on my own, but without more money, the company needs to concentrate on paying business." 

"I understand completely. I do. I'm surprised you used vacation time to follow me and catch him. It was above and beyond." 

"What do you plan on doing with the information now you know?" Jolene asked. 

"I don't know yet," I replied honestly. "I was beginning to worry I'd never know who he was. I didn't get much further than finding out." 

Jolene looked at me for a long time, not speaking. I could almost see the wheels turning behind her eyes. 

"If you decide something," she said. "I'd be willing to help." 

"An accident perhaps?" I asked. 

She smiled at me. "Something like that. It's a dangerous world out there." 

"Right now, all I want to do is confront him in my own time and way. I want to know why he's chosen me. What I do past that is still undecided. If I should think of something which might require your help, I'll ask for it." 

"You promise?" Jolene asked. 

"Oh, yes. I promise." 

"Are you familiar with the name Aleistair Cocky?" Jolene asked. 

"No, why do you ask? Is he related to Oliver?" I asked, noting it was identical to Oliver's own last name. 

"I'm not sure. He's a controversial figure in the early 20th century. He was a believer in mysticism and magic and founded his own religion or philosophy named Thelema, based upon the tenet of 'Do What Thou Wilt Shall be the Whole of the Law'. Interestingly enough, this was also the motto of a group called the Hellfire Club. Aleister is listed on his birth certificate as Oliver's father but Aleister died before Oliver was born. Even his birth certificate listed him as dying well before Oliver could have been conceived. Aleister was widely believed by the popular press at the time to be a satanist, but much of the material I can find on him denies he was, though he certainly was anti-Christian. He was a hedonist and practiced what he called sex magic, with both men and women. He was an avowed bisexual, preferring women, with whom he had a number of different children with quite a few, some from among is followers. He founded an esoteric order called A∴A∴, and was also a member of Ordo Templi Orientis, a group of German mystics in which he became head of the British branch. It is believed he worked for British Intelligence, being recruited while a student at Cambridge and much of his travels were due to work performed for them. One source said he convinced the Germans to sink the Lusitania, which he did specifically to draw the Americans into the first world war on the British side. Assuming he cannot be the real son of Aleister, I wonder how it could appear on his birth certificate." 

"Maybe I shall ask him when I confront him." 

"Are you sure you want to confront him on your own? I'd be happy to stand with you when you do." 

"Not at this time. I want to learn as much as I can about him as I can before I do anything else, but I thank you for the offer and all the help you've provided me." I hugged her again. 

After she left, I went to Suki's, though she found me distracted for much of the day as I kept thinking of Oliver Cocky. I did remember to ask if we could work on Saturday and if Tan could watch. She agreed. I think she wanted to finish it as much as I did. When she finally released me, I drove by Cocky's neighborhood, seeing where he lived. It was a small, luxurious community with no more than 50 expensive looking homes. Like Jolene, I couldn't get in there without a reason without alerting Oliver with my discovery, so I didn't bother trying to enter at this time. 

I called Tan and asked him to bring something home for supper. I spent the time saved to go through the folder of information provided by Jolene. Oliver worked for a public relations firm which represented a lot of big names in Georgia and the Atlanta area. I wondered what he did there, because he wasn't listed in a normal directory of the company except as a consultant. I also looked at the references Jolene made to Aleister Cocky and the Hellfire Club, looking both of them up in Wikipedia. 

Along the way, I decided what I would do the next time he contacted me and grew giddy at the thought. 

That evening, so pleased at knowing who my blackmailer was, I practically attacked Tan. We made love and I orgasmed over and over. I sucked him hard again afterward and let him fuck my ass, screaming my pleasure as I climaxed some more. We showered after, soaping and washing one another and when Tan became erect, I sucked him until his hot sperm spurted down my throat. Tan was surprised at my enthusiasm. I always enjoyed sex with him, but it was as if I'd been set free. I could not get enough of him. 

Video LIVE
http://www.xvideos.com/video47810463..._22_18_part _
http://www.xvideos.com/video13032847...ecc04e9538.mov
http://www.xvideos.com/video31085593/_malaysa_38p

http://www.xvideos.com/video12158201...5c20f67c39.mov
http://www.xvideos.com/video47811521...m_search_title
http://www.xvideos.com/video33895543/_qiang_.wmv
http://www.xvideos.com/video16123115/awesome_asian_bjs
http://www.xvideos.com/video37092919/_2d59z.cn
Old 28-05-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

On Saturday, Tan came with me to Shizuko's house and watched me pose for the painting. Having him watch as I lay naked in the fantasy setting we'd created aroused me. My pubic lips became engorged with blood and I sensed them open and moisten enough, drops of my juices trickled down to my ass. When Suki stopped to make lunch, I dragged Tan into the bedroom and let him fuck me hard. Suki heard my screams of pleasure. She laughed at me when we came out to eat. As soon as we got home after she finished for the day, we threw off our clothes and got in a 69. Tan made me cum and cum until he exploded in my mouth. Never since my nightmare started had I felt so free, so in control of my destiny. 

It was the Thursday after when my blackmailer contacted me again. 

Turn left into the WalMart parking lot. Look for the white van. 

I drove right on past. I got an angry text a minute later. 

Bitch! Turn around immediately if you don't want everyone to learn what a slut you are. 

You follow me home, Oliver, and we'll discuss it. 

It was only 3:00 and Tan wasn't due home for over 3 hours. I continued driving. I didn't receive any more texts, by which I assumed he followed. I was fairly confident he was. I got home and prepared. I was sitting calmly on the couch when there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in; the door's open." 

He stuck his head through the door, saw me sitting quietly on the couch and entered. 

"I like my sluts naked and on their knees," Oliver said. 

"I like my blackmailers dead and bleeding on the floor," I replied. "Let's see which one happens today, shall we, Oliver." 

"So, you know who I am," he said, sneering. 

"Who you are, where you live, where you work. I know lots of things about you, Oliver. Why don't you take off your mask? I already know what you look like." 

He pulled back his hoodie and removed the mask covering his head and eyes. 

"I want you to turn over all your photos and videos to me," I said. 

"I don't think so." 

I pulled out a gun from between the couch cushions beside me and pointed it at him. 

"I disagree," I said. 

He started and his eyes opened a wee bit wider. "Do you even know how to pull the trigger?" 

"One thing all fathers teach their daughters in South Alabama, is how to shoot," I said. 

I tossed him a folded up piece of paper. He opened it up to reveal a paper silhouette target. The light blue Twinkie at center mass had twelve holes in it. Four more were within one inch. 

"This is the target from the last time I went shooting. The distance was 10 yards or 30 feet. You're 10 feet away. Every one of my shots would be in the bulls eye at this range. This is a Smith and Wesson, M&P 2.0 .40 caliber automatic. The only safety is the one in the trigger. It has 15 rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber. It's loaded with CorBon 135 grain jacketed hollow point ammunition with a muzzle velocity of roughly 1350 feet per second. They expand upon contact with your body and leave a hole twice the size exiting, as it made going in. Either you give me what I want or one of us is going to die here. I would prefer it to be you." 

"I don't think so," the bastard said. 

"Have it your own way," I replied and raised the gun to eye level. 

"How are you going to explain it to the police?" Oliver asked. 

"Criminal broke into my apartment while I was alone here, shot in self defense." 

"That might work, under normal circumstances. I don't think the police will buy it this time." 

I lowered the gun. "Why not?" 

"If I die for any reason, every video and picture I have will be released to the public and the police. After the police look at you sucking my cock, getting fucked in the ass and cunt by me, screaming to be fucked; I doubt that explanation would hold much water. In fact, it would leak like a fucking sieve. Not only does it negate your criminal breaking in theory, every one you know is going to find out what a fucking whore you are." 

"It might be worth it." I raised the gun again. 

"Wait!" Oliver said. "Why? Have I harmed you? Hurt you in any way? Haven't you received pleasure from our fucking?" 

"You said it yourself. You turned me into a whore. I was a virgin on my wedding night. I'd never had sex with anyone, not even a blow job before you entered my life. Every second of every day, I worry my husband, whom I love with all my heart, will find out what I've done. Every time I'm with you, it gets worse. The likelihood he will ever forgive me is impossible. Receiving pleasure from fucking you only made me despise myself more. I see no end in sight. You can keep doing this to me forever and I have no guarantee he won't find out anyway, ruining my marriage. If it's going to be ruined, I prefer to ruin it now, my way, before it gets worse. I have no desire to live my life this way." 

"What if it didn't have to be that way?" 

I lowered the gun. "What are you talking about?" 

"This is a case of Mutually Assured Destruction; like nuclear war. If I ever reveal any information about what you've done, you'd have every reason to kill me and none to control yourself. If you kill me, all your information is revealed. Neither of us gets what we want. I will make an agreement with you for our arrangement to continue no later than New Years, no more than once weekly, and always with at least three days advance notice. If you agree, your husband will never find out, and this will all be over in about ten months time." 

"Why me? Why pick me? Why not pick someone who enjoyed multiple partners, who was already a slut? Why me?" 

"Because you were a virgin. There is more magic associated with debauching a virgin." 

"What magic? You're not talking about that ridiculous sex magic associated with your supposed father, Aleister Crowley, are you? What a bunch of bunk." 

"You did do some research, didn't you?" 

"I know your birth certificate claims Aleister as your father, even though he died in 1947 and you weren't born until 1986. More delusions of grandeur." 

"My mother claimed his semen was preserved through sex magic. If you've seen pictures of Aleister, you know how similar my appearance is to him. Is it bunk?" Oliver asked. "I was born into poverty. You know where I live now. I believe my wealth to be obtained through sex magic; sex magic gained through perverting virgins such as yourself." 

"Mere happenstance and coincidence. More likely to do with you associating any success you had with your faulty belief system than real sex magic." 

"Nevertheless, I believe it and my offer stands. A little less than ten more months of your submission to me, no more than once weekly with advance notice, after which you're free of me and I return all incriminating evidence of your debauchery to you and your husband never finds out. Or kill me and the world knows of your perversion, lasting for all time on the internet. Your husband, your parents, your friends, the police, will all know of your depravity. You'll be arrested and stand trial for my murder and everyone will believe you killed me to preserve your reputation. The choice is yours." 

I thought about his offer. It was so tempting to put a dozen bullets through his head and be done with him. I was so angry with what he'd done to me, and still wanted to do to me; for ten more months. It had been horrible and I despised him and despised myself for enjoying it. He was right about one thing, though. If I killed him, I might as well kill myself right after. At least I wouldn't have to face the blizzard of bad publicity to follow; arrest, trial, the world knowing what I'd done from my wedding day on. The multitude of cocks I'd sucked and fucked; the mind blowing orgasms as I was double penetrated, my cunt licking. I'd lived with it for about three months already; could I live with three times longer. 

"Get out," I said. 

"Do we have a deal?" Oliver asked. 

"If I'm naked and kneeling the next time you see me, we have a deal. If you receive a bullet to the brain, you'll know we don't." 

"I'll be in touch in about a week." 

Once again, I was stuck in limbo. I didn't know what to do. My relationship with Tan suffered. I pictured myself submitting to Oliver, permitting my body to be used for whatever perversions he could dream up. He had certainly made it clear from both his words and his actions, he intended to subject me to all manner of corruption and immorality in order to work his sex magic. I didn't believe in it, but he certainly seemed to think he gained more power from debauching me, turning me into a slut or whore, than he would having sex with a regular slut or whore, and I could expect more of the same. I worried if I could remain myself if I allowed myself to be the object of more of his depravity. 

I received a text on Monday. 

I will be at your apartment at 9:00 Thursday morning. Leave the door open. 

Wednesday night, I still didn't know what I was going to do. Tan was increasingly frustrated with my shortness, my taciturnity, my unwillingness to talk or communicate my issues with him. I'd been a bitch for almost a week and he was sick of it. I didn't blame him. I was sick of it too, and still had no idea what to do. He slept in the guest bedroom. I was sad. I may have surrendered the last time I'd ever be able to sleep with him or make love to him. He left before I woke up, tired from my week of misery and indecision and lack of sleep. 

At 8:45, I took out the gun, loaded it and set it on the floor. At 8:50, I removed my clothes. At 8:55, I knelt on the floor, the gun beside me. At 8:59, I still didn't know what I was going to do. At nine o'clock, he walked through the open door. The gun remained on the floor. He glanced at it, realizing how close it had been. He smiled his cruel smile. 

"Good girl, slut. Crawl over here and suck my cock." 

"Yes, sir." 

I crawled across the floor. 

Video Sexataiment
http://www.xvideos.com/video37584609/_8_1080hd_2_
http://www.xvideos.com/video5889352/...x_dmm.co .jp_
http://www.xvideos.com/video34280707/_1
http://www.xvideos.com/video41000423...agram.com_7ulq
http://www.xvideos.com/video41921649/~_~_1
http://www.xvideos.com/video47736833/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video48069667...n_public_place
http://www.xvideos.com/video24670969/forced_witness_13
http://www.xvideos.com/video38106823..._cosplayjavhd_
http://www.xvideos.com/video43835031/_
Old 30-05-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With the way how things have turned out, I am in a real dilemma. On one hand it appears that this is perhaps the best way to end this long tale, a conclusion of her falling into the darkness, the ramifications of which is up to the reader's imagination.

Yet on the other hand you've written in a catch, something that will tempt her into thinking it is temporary when we know that's not how blackmail works. She didnt even have to use the gun, for accident-like services were already offered as an option. To go down further this path presents many illogical sequences for a story so well drafted thus far.

But I guess I'll just have to wait and see if there's going to be an even better, more satisfactory way to wrap this up?
Old 30-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Thank you to all faithful brothers whose been following on my stories. I would appreciate if you can upp me some power and points, so that I can be inspired to achieve better in the story and keep you constantly updated.......

Once again, Thank you all for your kind support.

http://48hvip.com/1978.html
http://48hvip.com/1980.html
http://48hvip.com/2003.html
Old 30-05-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Brenda has resigned herself to her use for now, knowing it's supposed to conclude by the end of the year. The things she's asked to do start becoming progressively worse.

Chapter 15 - Fuck Toy

From that moment forward, I became Oliver's fuck toy. Since I already knew who he was and where he lived, he added my name to the list of those the security guard could allow into his development, so my neighbors wouldn't become suspicious of the people coming to my place. Nor did he have to ambush me somewhere else. Sometimes it was just him alone fucking me, using any or all 3 of my holes. Other times, Oliver scheduled events, or as he called them, tasks, for me to participate in when it wasn't just him or maybe a couple others making use of me. Any time another person was present, I was masked to hide my identity, though sometimes I suspected it was more to hide the identity of the other person. A mask which allowed me to see would be equally effective for only the first reason. If they spoke, which didn't always happen, I sometimes believed I recognized the voice of the speaker. I thought I recognized the voice of the TV weather girl when I was licking a cunt once, and another time, I believed the speaker to be a well known politician plowing into my cunt. 

Sometimes Oliver told me the reasons for the sex; sex magic to get a certain person a promotion, or pay increase. If it wasn't for sex magic, it was to repay favors rendered. I often thought the favors were more effective in bringing about "magic" than actual magic from the act of sex. Every week, I received another video of my actions. I think he did it to keep me ashamed and disgusted with myself; not allowing me to bury the shit I did in the back of my mind and suppress it. It was as if I grew accustomed to it, the sex magic would no longer work. When my body betrayed me and I screamed to be fucked, he always sent me the video after to remind me of my sins and keep me guilty and loathing myself. The video always included my orgasms and begging, to keep my humiliation foremost.

The so called tasks always involved multiple people and were particularly degrading and humiliating. The first of these tasks was the second week after I agreed to be his plaything. 

"How many different cocks have you sucked?" Oliver asked.

"I don't know for sure, sir" I said. "Being blindfolded sometimes, I haven't seen all of them. There might have been a few repetitions."

"Assume they were all different," he said.

I thought. Oliver's cock, Tan's, the elderly black gentleman on the beach, the two in the club. It seemed worse than it had actually been. Two of the others I'd been with had used my cunt instead and I'd licked a cunt. "5," I said.

"We're going to substantially increase that number today, slut," Oliver said.

He took me to a sordid little sex shop in a strip mall in a seedy part of town. He introduced me to the proprietor, a nasty looking individual missing several of his teeth. He also didn't look like he'd taken a bath in about a week. 

"Jeremiah, this slut wants to work your glory hole for the next 90 minutes," Oliver said.

I didn't know what a glory hole was, but imagined I'd soon learn. Given he'd said I'd be sucking a lot of cock today, I supposed it had something to do with cocksucking.

"If she's going on glory hole duty," the filthy man said, "I have to find out if she knows how to suck cock."

No surprise there. 

"No problem. You want to test her out yourself?" Oliver asked.

"Sure. Come to my office and we'll see how she does." He turned and left the counter to some pimply faced young man and led us to the back of the store. Oliver pushed me in front of him.

"Do I have to suck his cock, sir?" I whispered. "He looks as if he hasn't washed in a week."

"Get used to it." He pushed me forward.

Jeremiah led us to his crowded little office. It was so small, he couldn't close the door with all of us in it. He pulled down the zipper on his jeans and said, "Get busy, slut."

I knelt down on the floor and opened his fly. His underwear might have been white once, but they were a dingy gray now and had a couple yellow urine stains on them. I pulled them down and exposed his tiny prick. As soon as I my nose got close to his crotch, I could smell the sour, musky odor emanating from him. I gingerly started to tongue his cock and felt it grow in my hand. Fortunately, it didn't taste as bad as it smelled, but it wasn't pleasant either. When it was wet, I engulfed the head in my mouth and started to suck. Jeremiah pushed down on the top of my head, thrusting my mouth over the full length of his shaft. Luckily, it wasn't large, even hard; maybe five inches or a little more, so I had no problem taking all of him down my my throat, but being pushed deeper over his cock brought my nose closer to the source of his unpleasant odors, nearly making me gag. He wasn't trimmed and his pubic hair was long and flecked with gray. 

He let me pump his prick for a few minutes, then had me suck his balls. They were larger than his cock led me to expect and I could only take one at a time into my mouth. I rolled each one around in my mouth, having to strain to keep from gagging on the stench. He let me caress his balls for a couple more minutes and then pulled my head up on his knob again to finish up. When Jeremiah climaxed, the volume of his discharge was incredible. His large testicles held an ocean of cum and he seemed like he hadn't cum in a month of Sundays. Spurt after spurt of salty, sour fluid flooded my mouth and I swallowed frantically to keep up. By and large, it was the most disgusting cock I'd ever sucked and I was happy to be done with it.

Jeremiah waited until I'd cleaned his shaft, then said, "She'll do."

He zipped up his zipper and led us to a nondescript white door and ushered us inside. 

"Customers will start showing up in about 10 minutes," Jeremiah said, leaving and closing the door behind him.

"Strip off your clothes," Oliver said.

"We agreed there wouldn't be any public sex, sir, where my identity could be known," I said, not yet obeying him.

"It's not public sex," he explained. "This is completely anonymous." He pointed to three holes drilled in the wall. "Pretty soon, cocks will be pushed through those holes and you're going to suck them all. You will either swallow their cum or let them spray all over your face, their choice."

"Why do I have to get undressed, sir, since they won't see me and all I'll be doing is sucking cock?"

"To keep your clothes from getting cum on them and because I intend to fuck your slutty cunt while you're sucking cock."

I sighed and removed my clothes. Jeremiah had provided cushions for the comfort of the cock suckers. Since I was going to be here for ninety minutes, I appreciated the extra padding for my knees. Oliver took out his phone and took a few pictures of me stripping down. He took a couple more of me kneeling down, waiting beside the middle hole in the wall. Within the next 10 minutes, an erect black cock poked its way through the middle hole. I started licking and sucking the appendage. Oliver took pictures of me sucking the black rod poking through the hole. The anonymous black cock spurted sperm down my throat, a voice saying "swallow it all, bitch." 

Before he'd finished, another cock had poked through another of the holes, white this time. I couldn't reach it from where I was on my knees, so it just hung there, thick and limp waiting for me to finish the first one. When I finished cleaning the black cock, it disappeared and I moved to the next one. Another black cock appeared at the middle hole, content to wait until some lips wrapped around it. The white cock I was sucking second orgasmed quickly, but he wanted to spurt it all over my face. After he concluded cumming all over my face, he made me lick him clean and I headed back to the middle hole. There was another cock at the third hole already waiting and another at the hole I'd just vacated. I could see I was going to be very busy. 

The second black cock was fairly large, not quite as long as Tan, but thicker, and I was struggling to take him all down my throat. I could feel myself getting wet, the perverseness of my situation starting to make its way to my brain, cock after cock lining up to use my mouth. Oliver noticed my sex becoming puffy and damp and lined himself up behind me and plunged into my pussy, pushing me over the thick prick I was engulfing, getting me to take it all down. 3 more minutes of me swallowing his shaft and I felt him swelling in my mouth. 

"On your face," he ordered. I pulled back and let him flood my face with another dose of thick white cream. 

Oliver pulled out long enough for me to take the cock at hole 3, before plugging my pussy again. I orgasmed before the cock in my mouth did, cumming hard on Oliver's prick. He continued fucking me as I finished the cock in front of me, swallowing this load. Oliver hadn't cum yet, so as I went back to hole one, he waited until I got settled before pounding my pussy some more. When I climaxed the second time, Oliver spilled with me, filling my cunt with his cum. He let it drip from my pussy as he went back to his filming, taking shots of the next cock filling my face while his cum ran out of my cunt. I swallowed another load of cum when the cock in my throat gave up its load of sperm. 6 new cocks I'd sucked including Jeremiah's, and it was less than than thirty minutes, doubling the total I'd previously sucked in my life. There were two more cocks waiting and another appeared almost as soon as the last one was gone. 

I was working on the middle hole again getting the cock hard when the man behind the wall said, "Fuck me." I looked at Oliver and he nodded his head. It was an average cock, about the size of Oliver. I had to admit my jaw was getting sore, so a little respite would be helpful. The hole was at a height where I could stand with my feet spread and take him. I held him and lined him up with my cunt and pushed back over his shaft. I held my buttocks up against the wall and he fucked me, spearing easily into my soaking sheath. I orgasmed a third time before his cum flooded my cunt, joining Oliver's. I watched Oliver taking pictures of me taking another cock in the cunt and spasming as I climaxed. I was so fucking ashamed at what I was doing and how much I seemed to be enjoying it.

He made me lick his cock clean before I could leave his hole for the third one, this cock not yet hard. I had to suck him quite awhile before he was ready to cum and he had me take it all over my face. Oliver handed me a towel after this one, cum was dripping all over my face, and onto my tits and stomach. There was a knock on the door and Oliver opened the door, letting in another female and a male. They both stripped off their clothes like I did and each of them took one of the cocks poking through the holes already. I was able to wait until another cock poked through hole number three, before getting back to work.

The men on the other side of the wall didn't seem to care whether it was a man or woman sucking their cocks, cumming no matter who was tonguing them. It became easier after they entered as I only had to work the one dick in front of me and not go from hole to hole. I appreciated the help and didn't even care they were there when Oliver fucked my ass while sucking cock in front of them, making me cum while he fucked me. Each of the other two also did more than suck, the man taking a particularly long cock in the ass and the new girl taking one in the cunt. Before my time was up, I took another load in my cunt and swallowed three more while taking two more in the face. I knew Oliver took delight in the pictures of me with cum dripping out of both my pussy and ass, and running off my face, because he told me I was a splendid little whore when he took them. 

Another girl came in when it was time for me to leave but before I could go, Oliver had me lick the cum out of the first girl's cunt until I made her cum, then suck off the guy who was sucking dick at the first hole. When I was finished with both, I was allowed to wipe myself off and get dressed. I still had cum sticking to my hair which I wouldn't get out until I was able to shower. 

I'd finished with 15 more cocks including the other cock sucker and one more cunt before I walked out of there. I'd come 5 times in the time I'd spent in the glory hole, three times with Oliver and twice with the anonymous cocks fucking me through the hole. Oliver was right. I was a whore. While I wasn't eager to repeat the experience, I wouldn't protest too loudly if Oliver made me come back here. I remembered what Jolene told me when she said Oliver was trying to break me down. "You're not a slut until you want to be raped again the way you were today."

I wasn't at that point, but I might be getting closer than I wanted to believe.

Oliver let me shower the cum off at his place before I went home. No amount of scrubbing would ever let me feel clean again. Of course, I eventually received a video of my efforts at the glory hole. He wanted to keep me disgusted at my debauchery. I filed it away, without looking at it. I still vividly remembered my shame at being there. I didn't need another reminder.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Scudetto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fan of your story, it's a very nice read. Please share more soon!!
Old 31-05-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

He kept his promise to me, I was only used once per week, with notice, though sometimes I was fucked more than once on the days I was used. Other times, he would take me somewhere for some task like the glory hole incident; some of them indelibly burned into my memory. I promise I will tell you of some of the worst of them later.

About a 3 weeks after Jolene told me his identity, she called to see if anything had come of it.

"Were you able to get him to stop?" Jolene asked.

"No." I was honest with her. She already knew every bad thing about me.

"Why not? Do you need my help?"

"If he dies, all of his videos and pictures gets released to the internet and the police, thereby ruining me and taking revenge for his death. I might have killed him anyway, but he agreed he would never reveal anything to Tan and he would be through with me by New Years. Nor does he require me more than once a week. When this year is over, he's done with me."

"Did he say why he picked you?"

"For sex magic, because I was a virgin and the magic is stronger debauching a virgin."

"He really believes that shit?"

"Apparently. He believed it preserved the sperm of his father. He also believes his wealth and power is due to it."

"You don't believe this bullshit do you?"

"No, but he believes it and wants to take advantage while he can. I think he believes the magic ends when I've become so perverse, I'm no longer ashamed of what happens, or what I do; when I'm a full blown slut."

"How many times has he used you since?"

"Just twice more. Once when I agreed to his conditions and another time at a glory hole. I'm to meet him again next Tuesday."

"Jesus, Brenda. That's almost 40 more times."

"I'm well aware."

"And you don't think there's anything else you can do?"

"Other than ending my life or his, no. I'm resigned. He knows if Tan finds out, I have no reason not to kill him, and I've assured him I would. He calls it mutually assured destruction. If either of us breaks the agreement, the other one dies or wishes they did. It's only for the rest of this year. If I can get through it, it's over."

"Fuck!" Jolene exclaimed.

I was silent. Fuck indeed.

"Look, I'm sorry, Brenda."

"I know you are. I don't blame you, Jolene. It's not your fault. You did all you could and then some. I'll get through this somehow. I'll be okay. Don't put more on yourself."

"Call me, okay. If you need someone to talk to, or if I can help in any way."

"I will. I promise. You're one of the few people who knows what I've been through. Look at the bright side. Since you've found no connection between my girlfriends and Oliver, I'm renewing my friendship with them. I can't confide in them what's going on, but I have people to talk to and be with. That alone was worth it to me."

Video Compliments
http://www.xvideos.com/video38882489..._h ot_fucking
http://www.xvideos.com/video43836905/_dr_
http://www.xvideos.com/video40746869/_8_v_1810579955

https://openload.co/f/IBEgvWPwVTg
https://openload.co/f/tWyFnu22i5I
https://openload.co/f/DOEI_mvV7C4
https://openload.co/f/Hj9xICUtKUU
https://openload.co/f/mw8q0MjW1_Y
Old 01-06-2019, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing
Old 01-06-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

The next time I went to Oliver's house was the first time I was ever air tight, taking three men at once in all of my holes. I was in his study, kneeling on the floor naked, sucking his cock when he told me.

"Today, slut, you're going to fuck three men at once. None of them will be me. I'll be recording your performance for your viewing pleasure. I'll fuck you afterward."

"Favors you're repaying, sir?" I asked, lifting off his cock long enough to ask. He pushed me back onto his cock.

"Sex magic. Today, I want to see about getting Tan a partnership in his firm."

That raised a bunch of questions, none of which I could ask until I'd finished Oliver off in my mouth. It took him 10 more minutes of intense oral play before his cock swelled and squirted his seed deep into my swallowing throat. 

When I'd finished cleaning him off, I asked, "Why are you interested in providing my husband a partnership, sir?"

"I feel I owe your cuckold husband something, whore. Not so much for turning you into a beautiful slut who will happily fuck shit out of him, but for taking most of your virginities first and using you to give others the things they want without repaying him in some way. The men will be here soon. You need to put on your mask so they can't see who you are." He handed me my mask and I donned it, shutting off my sight and making me blind.

Since I couldn't move around easily without seeing, I remained kneeling on the floor. Oliver made me spread my legs farther so my cunt was more open for their viewing pleasure. I sat there lost in my thoughts. I'd frequently had people in two of my holes at once, including my cunt and ass the one time in the van. I wondered how much different it might feel to have cocks in all three at once. The thought of three cocks filling me began making me wet. Feeling my cunt dampen made me detest myself even more. I apologized to Tan in my head for marrying a whore like me.

Soon enough, Oliver's doorbell rang and I heard him answering the door. I faintly heard their voices at the door, growing louder as the approached. I was ashamed enough of my nudity to be concerned three more men would be seeing me but didn't bother trying to cover myself. Why bother? They would soon see me more intimately than my current pose on the floor and all three fucking me at once. What difference did my nakedness matter against their hard cocks filling my three fuck holes?

I heard them enter the room. 

"My God, Oliver! You've outdone yourself. This slut is exquisite. Make her stand so I can inspect her closer."

Oliver helped me to my feet, whispering in my ear to keep my feet spread. 

"I would caution you, gentlemen, about using your names aloud," Oliver said. "It's part of the reason she's hooded; so she doesn't know who you are. She knows who I am, but she is not quite tamed yet. You may find yourself regretting your decision to let her know who you are. She nearly shot me when she found out who I am. She has agreed to be somewhat compliant in return for her husband not finding out about the things she's done so far, but there are probably limits to her compliance."

"Quite right," another voice spoke. "Sorry. She's gorgeous."

http://www.xvideos.com/video17440707...irlcamlive.org
http://www.xvideos.com/video21714681...ensored _jav_
Old 01-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
psx_999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to the next yummy update. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bibiyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice photos, keep it up
Old 01-06-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster