The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 8
RustBelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: After Alice: Cassie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
Thanks for the update bro
Nice update love it too
Old 21-05-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
dossear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoy reading the update TS
Old 21-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Wibers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support
Old 22-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
AgentLowRain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this story!
Old 22-05-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
JogAlone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and hope to read more
Old 22-05-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 5
Fischer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for latest update.
Old 22-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
HushTug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

amazing story telling.
Old 22-05-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Greeting to all bros!

Thank you for the great feedback! My apologies I have been suddenly assigned on an overseas job and was unable to post any updates. Will post the continuation once I’m back.

In the meantime, if you like the story, please up me some points!

Thank you and I’ll be back soon!
Old 31-05-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Greetings to all bros!

My sincerest apologies as I have been bogged down with some family stuff and was unable to sit down and continue writing.

Anyway, this is the continuation of the story. Trying my best to remember as much as I can up to today....

A huge thank you for your support and for those who have upped me points. Do continue to up me if you like the story.

12 May (Evening)

I woke up to an empty bed and the room was dark. I fumbled for my phone and looked at the time. 8:22pm.

I could hear Angela’s faint voice outside. I think she’s talking to somebody over the phone. Slowly I got up, and walked quietly to the living room where the sound of her voice was.

I walked past the mini cheongsam and red heels that was still on the floor of my bedroom, and as I walked into the living room, Angela was standing naked at the back of the sofa, her hair was in a messy bun and she was still wearing Kendra’s pearls and diamond ring. She must have been woken up by whoever that she was now talking on the phone to.

Quietly I wrapped my arms around her waist as she was talking, and she turned her head towards me, she gave me a kiss, put a finger on her lips and mouthed a silent “it’s James”.

I started kissing the back of her neck, and moved my right hand down to her pussy while my left was fondling her D cuppers. “Put him on speaker” I whispered as I increased my fingering speed.

Angela put her phone on speaker and muted it, turned her head to kiss me and was trying really hard not to moan. But the faster I fingered her, the more she couldn’t resist, until she finally let out a loud moan as I felt my fingers being squeezed by her pussy.

“Baby, are you there..?” James suddenly asked through the speaker phone. Angela took a few seconds to catch her breath. She unmuted her phone and placed her hand on my chest to signal me to stop. “Yes...yes I’m here baby. Sorry was washing...my hands...”

I decided to have some fun, so while Angela was busy talking to her fiance over the phone, I slowly positioned my cock to where her pussy was and quietly inserted it in. “OH MY GOD!” Angela shouted in surprise the moment I had my cock fully inside her. She turned her head to look at me, her eyes wide open in shock.

“Baby you ok?” James asked over the phone. “Yeah...yeah...I accidentally spilled coffee on myself...hang on...let me go clean up...keep talking babe I’m still here...”

She muted her phone as james continued talking about his time in Sydney with his friends and as I slowly bent her over the sofa, I started my pounding with slow thrusts. “AH...AH....AH....FUCK...KEEP FUCKING ME....” Angela said as she tried desperately to maintain her composure. James was still talking but by this time I wasn’t really listening, and neither was she.

Every few minutes, Angela would unmute her phone just to pretend that she was listening in on what james was talking about. As I increased my thrusts, it became harder for her to maintain her conversation with James.

“AH....AH...erm babe I’ve gotta go....why don’t you call me again tomorrow ok....Ah...” Angela said as she struggled not to moan. By this time I was pounding her at full speed, and she placed her hand on her mouth to prevent herself from letting go. The feeling of her pussy clamping on my cock told me that I could feel that she was about to reach orgasm soon.

“Ok babe. Are you sure you’re alright?” James asked. Angela was by this time unable to contain herself. “Ah..yes baby I’m ok...go have fun ok....talk to you soon...love you....” “Alright love you. Bye babe.” James said as he hung up.

“OH....AH...AH...AAAAHHHHHH...” Angela screamed the moment she hung up the phone. I could feel her pussy clamping on my cock and she shivered as she reached orgasm. Slowly I took my cock out as Angela bent over the sofa catching her breath.

I walked round the sofa and sat down to catch my breath as well. Angela walked over to where I was and sat next to me. “You nearly got me in trouble” she giggled as we shared a long wet kiss. Her hand had made its way to my cock which was now semi hard but sticky with her juices.

Angela broke away from our kiss and looked down at my cock which was now hard again. She gave me a wicked smile and the next instant, she was licking and sucking away. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed her head down, causing her to gag on my cock.

Angela stopped sucking, sat up and got on top of me. I buried my head in between her boobs as she increased her rhythm. The faster she went, the louder her moans became. I stood up, and carried her into my favorite standing missionary position.

“AH...AH...OH MY GOD....FUCK ME HARD...” Angela screamed as she bounced on my cock. I knew that it was only a matter of time before I was going to come, so I kept on going for a few more minutes before I got Angela off me.

“Come for me, baby” Angela said as she knelt on the floor and stroked my cock and sucking furiously. “MMMMMMM” Angela muffled as I came deep in her mouth. She took her time, making sure that she got every drop before she released my cock from her mouth.

As I sat down to catch my breath, Angela sat next to me and took her time to swallow the cum that was in her mouth. “Not as much as this afternoon, but still...” she giggled as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Cassie came back a couple of hours later and the three of us headed out for supper.
Old 31-05-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
Greetings to all bros!

My sincerest apologies as I have been bogged down with some family stuff and was unable to sit down and continue writing.

Anyway, this is the continuation of the story. Trying my best to remember as much as I can up to today....

A huge thank you for your support and for those who have upped me points. Do continue to up me if you like the story.
It's ok Bro fuckjedi, welcome back!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 01-06-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Cassie came back a couple of hours later and the three of us headed out for supper.

after supper will there be a second round of threesomes...?!!

please take your time to continue for the next update...
Old 01-06-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

15 May (Afternoon)

I found a table and placed my tray down. The food court in the mall I was in was somewhat quiet at this time of day.

Cassie had to fly off to Hong Kong the day before for a last minute work trip, and Angela was still at work, so it gave me some time to myself. Seri had texted me in the morning to ask if I was keen to “meet up” (our code for lunchtime sex) and I was crafting a reply when I looked up at the table across from me.

I had noticed these 2 school Kids when I found my table, and didn’t give any notice to them. The older of the the 2, a girl was waiting for her younger brother to finish ordering his food. They were both in school uniform. I didn’t think much of it until their mother walked to the table.

Immaculately dressed in a loose short summer dress, her hair all done up nicely, and wearing a very big diamond ring and high heels, she didn’t strike me as the mother of 2 grown kids. I watched as the moment she sat down, she began gesticulating to her older daughter, obviously upset at something her daughter has done.

I tried my best not to make any eye contact, but every now and then I would steal glances at them and when she wasn’t looking, I sussed her out from head to foot. I don’t usually notice MILFS but this one definitely caught my eye. Plus, she’s one of those types who’s married to an expat, so with expat wives they have a certain way of dressing up.

Mrs Expat (I didn’t know her name so we’ll call her that) suddenly looked up and noticed that I was checking her out, so I quickly finished up my coffee and left to meet Seri.

“Mmmmmm that was so good, babe” Seri said as she licked my cum off her lips and snuggled up to me in bed. We had just finished an amazing round of lunchtime sex and laid down in bed to catch our breath.

ME: Don’t you have to rush back to the office?

SERI: My workload is a bit better today, so I can afford to come back a little later.

M: Gives us a bit more time. Wish Cassie was here but she had to fly off for work lat minute.

S: I miss her and I miss Alice.

I smiled and hugged Seri closer to me.

We quickly showered and made our way back to our respective offices, and as I was walking back to my office building, I noticed a familiar figure sitting alone by the window at the nearby Starbucks.

It was Mrs Expat.
Old 01-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
AK47Rifle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved the update TS
Old 01-06-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster