The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2019, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
karenlim08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Why do you want a guy to massage you if you are not looking for extras? Is it because you like hard massages? Many ladies offer hard massages too. There are decent massage venues where the ladies do back stepping massage. There are 2 horizontal poles on the ceiling for them to hold onto while they step all over you.

Or are you looking for someone to chat with during the massage?
Nope. Not looking for special massage but wanna try yoni massage but cant trust those outcall except for salon. Saw one salon palor but price was like SGD 200-300
Old 01-04-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 19
madog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any massage salon / spa that had male massuer

Not sure if it's illegal. Any where it is stated?
I took a massage course sometime back and is certified by UK examiner in Singapore, and my clients are female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
In Singapore it is illegal for a male masseur to provide full-body massage for female clients. So if you are looking for a legit spa then in theory you wont find it.

But of course there are exceptions. You can try spas that cater to a male target audience, the kind that only have male masseurs. Call ahead and ask if they serve female clients.

One thing to be aware is that these masseurs are hetrosexual or bisexual and not homosexual contrary to popular impression. So the question is what you will do if their hands start wandering during the massage since you are not looking for happy endings...
Old 01-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madog View Post
Not sure if it's illegal. Any where it is stated?
I took a massage course sometime back and is certified by UK examiner in Singapore, and my clients are female.
I think she is refering to spa not those outcall But i did not know spa was illegal. U know of any spa/palour that have this with reasonable charges?
Old 01-04-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlim08 View Post
I think she is refering to spa not those outcall But i did not know spa was illegal. U know of any spa/palour that have this with reasonable charges?
Apparently for spas. Male masseurs are not allowed to do body massage for female.

Only foot massage.

Spa owners won’t dare to do it quietly coz if female clients accuse Masseur of molest. Shop will be suspended.

Only way is to engage Masseur for outcall, ur home or to hotel

Some Masseur have regular place but never in shop. Freelance. U engage at own risk.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbxe View Post
Apparently for spas. Male masseurs are not allowed to do body massage for female.

Only foot massage.

Spa owners won’t dare to do it quietly coz if female clients accuse Masseur of molest. Shop will be suspended.

Only way is to engage Masseur for outcall, ur home or to hotel

Some Masseur have regular place but never in shop. Freelance. U engage at own risk.
U know anyone that can be trust where they have their regular place?
Old 02-04-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do be careful even if the massuer has a regular place. These days being molested is not the biggest fear. Being recorded via hidden cameras can be scarier. Better to go to a neutral place like an hourly hotel if you manage to find someone.
Old 03-04-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Do be careful even if the massuer has a regular place. These days being molested is not the biggest fear. Being recorded via hidden cameras can be scarier. Better to go to a neutral place like an hourly hotel if you manage to find someone.
But pple still can plan hidden cam in hotel one right?
Old 03-04-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I think that the bro meant to ask you to book your own hotel room and then ask the masseuse to go over instead?
Old 03-04-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 19
madog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond repute

PM you Karen.

Quote:
Old 03-04-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pockypig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nope. Not looking for special massage but wanna try yoni massage but cant trust those outcall except for salon. Saw one salon palor but price was like SGD 200-300
Yoni massage won’t be legal and it is very hard to find the real one.

As many will fake to play with the pussy.

Same like manhood or prostate massage for guys, most are just hj.

Sis, if u found a real one please PM me.

I would like my gf to try, wanna see if she can squirt.

I been trying Yoni massage her base on online tutorials but I fail.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course, client might also plant camera to blackmail Masseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
I think that the bro meant to ask you to book your own hotel room and then ask the masseuse to go over instead?
Only way is both meet at hotel lobby or coffeehouse and if 1st impression pass. Then both enter room together.

Quote:
SHE? Means you are not the client but guy asking on behalf of some gal?

Quote:
That’s about the market price. If give you FREE or $50 an Hour.. you or your friend dare to try?

DISCLAIMER: I’ve vested interest as a Masseur. Require clients to acknowledge that they requested for such services and coming with their eyes open. Do note that no GQ will be offered nor accepted.

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 03-04-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha sis can try engage this guy

Old 03-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lower risk. Both you and the guy need to provide personal particulars to the hotel (example hotel 81) and enter the room together. He has lesser time to set up a hidden camera. If he has other ways to set up a hidden camera, you can always make a police report subsequently if you find footage of you online. The guy's particulars are recorded with the hotel.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lower risk. Both you and the guy need to provide personal particulars to the hotel (example hotel 81) and enter the room together. He has lesser time to set up a hidden camera. If he has other ways to set up a hidden camera, you can always make a police report subsequently if you find footage of you online. The guy's particulars are recorded with the hotel.
Sound like having affair like that
Old 06-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
nottichap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Heard from one ML she tried one guy from Batam. He can travel to SG to provide the Yoni massage. According to her, damn good. Have not asked her for contact or how.much it costs though. If anybody knows, pls pm me, i also want the contacts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1