The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!
The Exhibit

An Introduction

This story is about Karen, my first girlfriend and one that was with me for nine years. This nine years have been turbulent with its fair share of ups and downs.

Karen and I met when we were in the first introductory months at a particular JC in the north that's famous for its 'factory worker' styled uniform. Back then, Karen was an innocent 16+ year old girl fresh out of CHIJ St Nicholas Girls School while I came from a neighbourhood school in the Khatib area. For those familiar with the old JC system, students in the introductory months wear their secondary school uniform in lieu of the JC uniform.

Karen and I were in the same orientation group. To skip the boring bits, we made a pact to come back to the same JC after the release of the O levels results. We knew we will get together if we do get back into the same school.

Now, allow me to start on the interesting bits. As all of you may be familiar with, the CHIJ uniform consists of a white blouse and a pinafold. We were young, horny and keen on exploring with our bodies. It started off mild. I'd insist on her being braless in her secondary school uniform which I'll earn through the lavish goods I buy for her. It was easy. More often than not, she'll come to school braless and a typical school day ends with us engage in some heavy petting at the secluded container blocks.

Our first intense experience was also at this block. On a Friday afternoon after classes, we stayed behind in the classroom while the others left. By now we knew that these classrooms were never locked. We left our belongings behind and went out for lunch. After lunch and a long day at our respective CCAs, we met up back at the classroom at about 7pm. By now, the students were filtering home and only about a handful were left behind. Karen said to me, "I'm going for a shower, feels so yucky." and I replied "sure, go ahead." and she looked at me with her puppy eyes,"you sure you don't want to join" along with a wink. At this time, my little friend down there already mari kita.

To be continued...
Old 24-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 11
bosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to all
Re: The Exhibit

First to camp here. TS. Pls continue. Thanks.
Old 24-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hungrybro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too. Those JC days....
Old 24-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiki88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for further installments
Old 24-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Somanyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySomanyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping too
Old 24-01-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
FattycatDolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here..
Old 25-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
LionBarrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start! Do continue TS
Old 25-01-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

YJC Seize the day
Old 25-01-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Deelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon TS
Old 25-01-2017, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do continue
Old 25-01-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Camping for more!

To return list- Will return asap, do be patient. Thanks!
Rickey
esssinine
Old 25-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Songfa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 25-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!

Episode 2
The Shower

I followed Karen to the showers area. For those of you familiar with the JC, the shower area is directly below the PE department area and beside the Squash Courts. Our walk to the shower area revealed little, if any, students still loitering around. All we could hear is the breeze of the wind.

Disappointingly, Karen entered the females shower. Without any signal to go ahead, I went into the male showers and started going about the chore. I stripped down and sat at the bench. My little brother took over and I dropped Karen a text, "I thought we are going to shower together". Less than a minute later, Karen entered the male showers in nothing but her birthday suit. Her hair is tied into a bun and a small towel slinged over her shoulders. My jaws dropped, the innocent Chij girl just entered the male showers naked. My dick got harder at this sight. Karen's pussy area was bushy. I don't blame her, she's never had a guy before. She looked shy and quietly followed me into the cubicle. Once inside, I wasted no time at all and made her kneel down. I forced my hard dick into her mouth. Needless to say, she wasn't experienced and gagged numerous times. I didn't care and continued forcing my dick into her cherry shaped mouth while free roaming her 16 year old body. In only a few minutes, I cummed with my dick in her throat, forcing her to swallow it all. At the end, I told her, "some protein is good after your training."

After the shower, she went back naked to the female showers to wear her clothes. She came out in her fbt shorts and her white pe t shirt. Her nipples were obvious under the t shirt, I had to remind her before she went back in to wear her sweat soaked green sports bra. On the way home, I realised something peculiar, there was a wet spot at her fbt shorts. It was obvious now that we are in bright light. Once on the cab, I daringly put my hand into her shorts once I confirmed that it was out of sight of the taxi uncle. The second surprising thing of the day was that she wasn't wearing any undies. I was however, too tired and spent to carry this any further after having had an intense training and already cummed earlier. I dropped her off at her block and continued my ride home.

When I got home, I texted her, "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." she replied, "I can't wait for more".

To be continued...
Old 25-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
JoseMoanrinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, pls continue
Old 25-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Camping. IJ girl live up to rumors
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1