The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HoCheeMeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Don's Real Life Account – Busty 22 Year Old Fucked By Clients

Camping for more!
Old 16-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice confessions, more please.
Old 17-11-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Oden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 17-11-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
EnigmaCode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoCheeMeng View Post
Camping for more!
Same here as well
Old 17-11-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

Casemiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaCode View Post
Same here as well
Same here as well too
Old 17-11-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster

Latrobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 17-11-2016, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigbut3211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes it is clearly a horny asian girl's story. A turn on for a man to fuck her hard.
Old 17-11-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Added some juice to your reps. Please don't stop.
Old 17-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

vezelhd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue TS
Old 17-11-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
visionary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story!!
Old 17-11-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Continued>>

Natalie's Freelancing Days When She Was A Student:

Back then, as a student, money was hard to come by. Being the eldest child, Natalie has developed a strong sense of independence since young. During her secondary school days, instead of hanging out at McDonalds and void decks with friends, one would find a young, skinny girl waitressing away at cafes. Fast forward some years later, as usual, Natalie's working at a Starbucks during her free time to earn some pocket money as her family is surviving on her mother's sole income as a cleaning supervisor. She also has a much younger sister who is in kindergarten to care for.

"I must make it in life," Natalie muttered to herself each morning as she prepared and got dressed to school. Her typical day usually ends close to midnight as she had gunned up for a fair bit of slots at Starbucks.

One evening, as she was clearing the leftover coffee at Starbucks, something caught her eye.

"Hello. I see that you look quite interested in my photoshoot portfolio. I'm Steve, a professional model photographer."

"Hihi! Natalie here. Errr...Ya, your photos look really cool!"

"Oh I mostly shoot up and coming models for magazines and advertisements. Once in a while I do product photography like food. But I really enjoy working with models because a lot of them made it big! *Wink* Hehehehe" Steve replied with a set of seemingly well-practiced hand gestures.

"Oh issit?? You mean girls can make lots of money just by wearing costumes and pose here and there? Haha!" Natalie leaned forward and peered closer into Steve's high end DSLR to get a better view of the local looking girl in innocent, everyday poses.

"Yeah, that's right. Well, you decide your path to success. As photographers, we're here to groom you if you have the potential, la."

"Oohhhh....I see I see. So what's this photoshoot about? Looks like a supermarket shoot, right?" Natalie loosened up as she got more interested in the digital screen as Steve continued scrolling.

"Yup, this set's for a supermarket advertisement haha. Oh btw, I need to do an audition for a major upcoming magazine project, and the owner of the magazine is also the producer of local Chinese blockbusters. You look quite the part for the supporting actress. Keen to give it a shot?"
Old 17-11-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

haha thanks thanks...but work is really busy these few weeks. let me try to keep up!

thanks for the support!
Old 18-11-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Big2T deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS, hope to read more!
Old 25-11-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Continued>>

Curiosity aroused, Natalie replied: "Hmm...Eh, sounds interesting leh. But can I don't wear bikini or not?? Can do some normal fashion shoot??"

"Haha, babe, sure sure. But hor, since now is the season to get out there in the sun and some more it's summer in those ang moh countries, so the current advertisement requirements are for bikini wear leh." Steve quickly retorted.

"Ohhhh. I see. Ya la. True also, since now's May and ya, I understand. I guess wearing a bikini for photoshoot is like hanging out at the beach right? LOL" Natalie innocently quipped.

"YA YA! That's it, babe! Same la. Just like wearing a very short singlet loh hahaha. So, what's your number? I might have a shoot coming right up this weekend and my studio really need new faces. You're energetic and refreshing, I'm sure you'll generate lots of demand after this initial shoot de."

"Hmm, this week ah? A bit too sudden leh. I need to think about it first, can?"

Sensing that Natalie is suddenly on the defensive, and might back out any moment, Steve counter-attacked with an offer: "Ya I understand. But my time is really hard to book as I'm actually flying around New York, HK and Japan besides local shoots. Here, just between you and me, to save my time, I'll offer you $500 for an 2 hour session. Depending on your performance, you'll get more after the session if it all turns out well, even up to $800. How about it?"

Wow. $800 for 2 hours of posing?? Natalie felt like she needs to snap up this offer now: "Urm, ok, can!!"

They exchanged numbers and arranged to meet at a hotel the coming weekend for their shoot.
Old 25-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GoldiLich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1