The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
Don't you know that the government is now testing out driverless taxis ?
Given their fcuked up track record in driverless technology by smrt, in fact in other new technologys, only fcuking morons will take driverless taxis.

Don't b surprised if u go sentosa, the taxi will dive into the sea. And the doors won't open hor n it'll drive to batam first before going sentosa
_________
Exchange points driverless ma?
Old 15-10-2016, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Given their fcuked up track record in driverless technology by smrt, in fact in other new technologys, only fcuking morons will take driverless taxis.

Don't b surprised if u go sentosa, the taxi will dive into the sea. And the doors won't open hor n it'll drive to batam first before going sentosa
_________
Exchange points driverless ma?
U r funny...😆 But I agree with u. I myself will never board a driverless taxi. Which sane person will entrust his life to an automated machine on the dangerous road.
Old 15-10-2016, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Are Uber/Grab drivers making decent income?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post
U r funny...😆 But I agree with u. I myself will never board a driverless taxi. Which sane person will entrust his life to an automated machine on the dangerous road.
Good point actually
Old 15-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whambamtksmaam View Post
not profitable at all la if got rent car and do. i do 6hours on weekdays everyday abt 8pm-2am barely reach 100bucks cause i got classes in the day. then weekends 8pm-6am about 150-200bucks then deduct rental,deduct petrol 1 week maybe can get $80-$90 profit only but got car to use la. now incentive difficult to attain also liao
Quote:
Currently just out of job. Driving grab abt a month now.

Average daily daily billings (excluding deductions) = $170
Start 7:30am and ends ard 6:30 to 9pm depending on where I am.
Drive Monday to Saturday only.
Net earnings per day : approx $80 after deducting petrol, grab 20% comm and $60 car rental.

So u think if it's feasible?
True picture from the horses' mouth.
Nabei...Uber/Grab still try to con Singaporeans to carve out a career as their drivers. What crap!
Old 15-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ahjie1989 is Cool - loads of Potential

If drive so long and u get so little means u failed. Clearing 100 in 3 hours is the normal. Got to know the spots
Old 15-10-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

A very simple logic.
If really can earn $6000 per month,
1. Do they need to advertise so agressive? Word of mouth spread would have formed queues at their offices for new drivers signup.
2. Do they need to offer all sorts of rewards and incentives?
3. All delivery drivers who knows how to use smartphones will sign up.

Sadly, this 2 are the biggest scams. Setting low fares that drivers can't earn. Most rely on incentives but these are being cut lower and harder to achieve.
Rental companies also suck thd blood of drivers with higher rentals and unreasonable demands when vehicle returned.
Old 15-10-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

I drive Uber on part time basis, using my own car.

Start 630pm, usually ends about 1130pm on weekdays. 5 hours, with probably 30 mins break in between.

Average income, excluding petrol cost, per night is between 80-100. Petrol cost is about 25 a night. So nett off petrol, you earn between 55-75.

On Weekends, i do a bit longer, 10-12 hours. Average takings, after Uber commission is between 180 - 220. Petrol on weekends will be a bit more shiong, up to 40 a day.

So my 2 cents

For part timers, if u looking to rent car, still feasible, but bear in mind, must go for cheap rental. S$45-55 max. You get to use the car and still earn some side income during weekend. But you must be willing to put in the effort.

If use own car, definitely viable. Just use own car for side income, each week earns about 300 - 400, can use for many things, for example chiong KTV or massage palour.

For full timer, definitely can earn 3-4K, if you put in effort and drive min 10 hours a day.
You should be able to get min 100 - 120 a day, nett of petrol and rental.
To increase your takings, you may consider going to JB for petrol, which can save quite a fair bit.
Old 18-10-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Go to JB for petrol must be near empty tank then worth it. To/Fro the toll already how much? End up u save like $10-15 per tank of petrol and the queue at customs is just insane.

If u really wanna risk going in under 3/4, kena caught, first fine $500, thats 10 days retnal. Dumb move if u ask me.
Old 18-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
I drive Uber on part time basis, using my own car.

Start 630pm, usually ends about 1130pm on weekdays. 5 hours, with probably 30 mins break in between.

Average income, excluding petrol cost, per night is between 80-100. Petrol cost is about 25 a night. So nett off petrol, you earn between 55-75.
bro same lomi drive ro
On Weekends, i do a bit longer, 10-12 hours. Average takings, after Uber commission is between 180 - 220. Petrol on weekends will be a bit more shiong, up to 40 a day.

So my 2 cents

For part timers, if u looking to rent car, still feasible, but bear in mind, must go for cheap rental. S$45-55 max. You get to use the car and still earn some side income during weekend. But you must be willing to put in the effort.

If use own car, definitely viable. Just use own car for side income, each week earns about 300 - 400, can use for many things, for example chiong KTV or massage palour.

For full timer, definitely can earn 3-4K, if you put in effort and drive min 10 hours a day.
You should be able to get min 100 - 120 a day, nett of petrol and rental.
To increase your takings, you may consider going to JB for petrol, which can save quite a fair bit.
same lo.my timing 2000-2300. weekend 5hrs.drive to feed my bonking habit.hahaha..meet lots of chio bu too
Old 18-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

I am thinking of using my own car to drive for leisure earnings
Old 18-10-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
devilman is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
From someone who has driven for 9 months. Not easy to earn. Your car is important, need to be fuel efficient. I only drive to subsidise my cost of car ownership.
You are very honest . That's what my colleagues are doing .
Old 18-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
I am thinking of using my own car to drive for leisure earnings
can try la..i using my own car.so otot.u meet ol,syt,milf,jap,korea.hahaha but can see only
Old 18-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Facetime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Just to clarify, using own car have to switch your car to z10 if I'm not wrong. And the insurance and road tax 's much expensive.
I'm consider to use my own car as part time too. Any kind soul can advise and is it profitable
Old 18-10-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Using own car, u need to register one company and transfer the car to company's name.. Your personal insurance will no longer have ncd. Have to buy under z10 or z11. It's about 3-5k. Road tax unchange.you have refinance your car loan..
I'm driving part time.. Weekly gross about $1200. After deduction or rental, and petrol.. Think how much I left
Old 18-10-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Sensor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post
Using own car, u need to register one company and transfer the car to company's name.. Your personal insurance will no longer have ncd. Have to buy under z10 or z11. It's about 3-5k. Road tax unchange.you have refinance your car loan..
I'm driving part time.. Weekly gross about $1200. After deduction or rental, and petrol.. Think how much I left
How much is the rental bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1