The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
cosmetic surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Is plastic surgery getting more common among gl mm? Sometimes I wonder whether is real or not for some mm....
Prolly yes...not surprising becuz cosmetic surgery/aesthetic medicine seems to be rising in popularity amongst ladies in general all over the world n particularly now in growing rich asia...
Old 22-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

LeLe
16xx

one dragon service
sexy dance, nice , shower rubba, after shower massage, tried different positions, the whole process was just that sextifying

look : 7/10
bj : 7/10
fj : 8/10
gfe : 8/10
overall : 8/10
rtf : yes
Old 22-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
LeLe
16xx

one dragon service
sexy dance, nice , shower rubba, after shower massage, tried different positions, the whole process was just that sextifying

look : 7/10
bj : 7/10
fj : 8/10
gfe : 8/10
overall : 8/10
rtf : yes
Bro why 16XX......u dont like the okt is it....
Old 22-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro, she was not ask to leave la. Dun juz listen to Peter & his wife tok cork la.
Since you mentioned, let me tell you the whole story from her first day at work (9 Apr) to the last day she left Spore on 11 May.
I felt that I should help her say her side of the story.

Peter was not happy that she dun work and go out everyday with my fren so threathen to report to AV.
He go ard and tell people that he send her back.

Goodnite.
Hi bro Joker ... I am neither siding Peter nor am I his current regular ... to be fair to an OKT like Peter, he is here to do a bona fide business albeit not a glamorous one to many. If the WL is not keen to work because of some special extra-curricular activities with customer, she should leave and should not deprive the OKT concern a slot in bringing in new applicant (every shop is limited to 20 WL max). I am pretty sure every OKT in his right mind would ask her to leave for good given the scenario ... This is because, in the eyes of AV, a WL who go on a date with a male individual (other than her boss) even if it is only a decent dinner date, it is illegal and prohibited. If they are caught, Peter will be in serious trouble and face suspension without a doubt. Peter therefore is only taking the appropriate action to protect his own interest. This is in fact nothing now ... Some were caught checking into hotels, some staying over night in customers' apartments, some moonlighting in local KTVs, etc ... Just like any OKT, Peter have to make a preemptive action before something drastic might happen. You must understand that this not only concern him, but the livelihood of the rest of the WLs who are under his charge as well because of the suspension.

Have a good bonkin' weekend,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Bro why 16XX......u dont like the okt is it....
No, just dunno the house number, but its a few houses away from 1651..
Old 22-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hi bro Joker ... I am neither siding Peter nor am I his current regular ... to be fair to an OKT like Peter, ..............

Have a good bonkin' weekend,
MaXx
Hi bro MP, I agree with you on what you said abt the WL should go back immediately if she dun want to work anymore.
This is precisely what she intended to do but was unable to do so due to unforseen circumstances below.
I am not siding her or against Peter but I do not agree with what Peter did from 28 Apr to 08 May.

I know all those things you mentioned in your post but I dun agree with what Peter does. You have not read my earlier post in details.
I understand an OKT's concern and what are the implications.
You tot that Peter send her back to protect his and others' interest.
That was exactly the opposite, my dear buddy.

She did not want to stay a single day here after 27 Apr but was "forced" to remain here until 08 May due to reasons below.

I think you missed the whole point here.
You seemed to imply that I am unfair to Peter.
I am not being unfair to Peter here.
Please be reminded that she DID NOT choose to remain here until 08 May.

She wanted to stop work on 27 Apr and go back immediately.
She did not want to stay here and "take up a place" as what you put it.

The issue here is that the nearest Wed was 01 May which was Labour Day.
They went to AV on the next day, 02 May and AV said she cannot cancel card on Thu, so must wait until following Wed, 08 May.
So she had to stay until 08 May, right?

He should not spread rumours abt her and pestered her to work until 08 May becos she was "forced by circumstances" to stay until 08 May.

It was never her intention to stay here and dun work and go out with customer which you seemed to imply here.

I understand all those things that you said in your post.
I agree that it is not right for her to go out with customer but that was not her whole intention of staying until 08 May.

So Peter keep pestering her to work until 08 May which was the following Wed.
She insist that she does not wan to work anymore.

So Peter keep her under "house arrest" and dun allow her to go out at all.
She was not even allowed to go out to buy groceries.
He even spread sarcastic rumours abt her to many 1805 regulars.
She was so sick of staying in the house to listen to all this.
The 1805 regulars keep pestering her to work and dun go back.
She was angry with his actions and so she went out against his will.
If you were her would you remain in the house and listen to all this everyday?

My point is why Peter and company keep pestering her to work and make sarcastic remarks in front of her?
He can just leave her alone and wait until 08 May to cancel card, right?
In fact she wants to go back immediately but was told to stay until 08 May.

I can understand how you and Peter feel abt the WL refusing to work but staying here to "take up a place" but in this scenerio it is not her intention to stay here and go out with customer but refused to go back, right?

The earliest date to cancel card is 08 May after 27 Apr, right?
So where is her intention to stay here and "take up a place"??

If you were Peter, will you "forced" her to work against her will if she tells you that she wants to go back and dun want to work anymore?
Is it right to force a gal to work against her will by passing sarcastic remarks and threatening her with "house arrest"?

Jus to sidetrack, it was never her intention to come here as a pros becos Peter's agent in China told her she is here to do massage and sex is optional.
She told Peter's wife on her third day of work that she wants to stop work liao.
You can verify this with Peter's wife.
Peter's wife said she will send her back if she dun work but the couple keep pestering her to stay and work.

You seemed to get the idea that she refuse to work but wants to stay and go out with cust and Peter is protecting his interest by sending her back.

You can confirm all this facts with the OKT & wife, bro.

I have the same thinking as you as far as the interests of the OKT and the other WLs in the house is concerned but I think the OKTs ahould know what they should do & what they should not do.

Peter was lucky that she did not compain to AV abt some of these things that he does but yet he asked his agent in China to wait for her at the Shenzhen airport to confront her. Why so revengeful?

I am just stating the facts. No malice.

Hope to hear your feedbacks on this, Thanks.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 22-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

There is truth in what bro joker said. My pal was in GL some time back and called Peter ahead to book a session with her. Peter told my friend she just entered into a session. My pal sensed something amiss and drove down 5 mins later and just at that moment she came out to throw some trash. My pal was pissed and called her to find out what was going on. She told him she was off that day but for some strange reason my pal blew his top and accused her of trying to siam him. In return she lost her temper and told my pal to bugger off if he didn't trust her. End of friendship.

How I know? I was in my pal's vehicle and heard the whole exchange. Nowadays not only you cannot trust WLs; OKTs also cannot trust c

Quote:
Hi bro MP, I agree with you on what you said abt the WL should go back immediately if she dun want to work anymore.
This is precisely what she intended to do but was unable to do so due to unforseen circumstances below.
I am not siding her or against Peter but I do not agree with what Peter did from 28 Apr to 08 May.
Old 22-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Yi Yi (1431) - Sporty Fun Vivacious MM!

Yi Yi (1431)...23 yr old mm fm Hunan...quite chio sexy foxy sultry looker wif lovely eyelashes n nice eyes, has nu ren wei appeal!. ..looks more chio wif her hair down...161 cm ht wif slim shapely sexy legs...fresh slim tight bod, wif a lovely looking back, smooth skin...A+ cup boobs wif brown eraser tits...juicy perky small ass, pussy quite bushy but no smell...she has fine hairy arms n a fine wisp of hair ard her navel, indication that she may enjoy a gd fuck?!

Overall sex svc gd for newbie n gfe vgd...fun vivacious friendly mm...still not use to frenching, however once we got warmed up managed to get light frenching n even some v quick slight dfk when she was high while fucking wif a damn cute sweet cheeky smile on her face when I did the stealth tongue attack, v shiok!!...this Yi Yi is a sporty gal, so looked forward to a vigorous workout on the bed!...

Shower action : clean scrub n abit of raba front n back...nice bod n pussy feel...

Bed action...felt v relaxed wif YiYi so just lay on me back n went wif the flow...pulled her close, v nice bod n pussy feel wif her hands ard me neck as I nuzzled on her neck n then looked into her sparkling eyes, wet kiss on lips...she then did a damn shiok lick n suck of me nipples wif vgd eyecontact, while doing this I rubbed me leg/foot on her pussy!...next she licked me chest straight up to me face nose n forehead, our tongues meeting at the tip she looking into me eyes in a playful sexy way, she repeated this movement quite afew times, really nice feel!!...light lick style ar, cld sense she was not too keen on ar...lick of balls n cockhead shiok...bbbj suction abit weak...gd eyecontact though...

My turn to take over...licked n suck on her eraser tits, got them swelling erect wif gd moans fm YiYi as she used her hands to caress me face, nice!...went south to do me tonguefu...damn bloody shiok as she slowly responded by gyrating her pussy on me tongue n as she was getting higher she clasped her smooth thighs on me face, pussy getting wet, moans getting louder, v shiok!!...

Fj damn bloody shiok as she really let herself go to enjoy...natural n responsive...vgd stamina, flexible bod wif fresh tight feel, pussy also quite tight...accommodative to any positions...arms n hands all over each others bodies...nice moans...light frenching...passionate sensual feel...best enjoyed: missionary sideways wif me gripping her ass nice bod n pussy close feel; doggie becuz of her lovely back arched n juicy perky ass; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs wrapped ard me ass, pumped close her eyes sparkling, face n neck flushed; cowgal v nice as she reached out her hands to grip me hands, glowing eyes fixed on mine, slowly increased her forward/backward motion until I shot me load!...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this newbie Yi Yi...fun company, nice sporty bod n natural responsive fucking...has gem potential!...many tks to Max_Priest for the recommendation
Old 22-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
There is truth in what bro joker said. My pal was in GL some time back and called Peter ahead to book a session with her. Peter told my friend she just entered into a session. My pal sensed something amiss and drove down 5 mins later and just at that moment she came out to throw some trash. My pal was pissed and called her to find out what was going on. She told him she was off that day but for some strange reason my pal blew his top and accused her of trying to siam him. In return she lost her temper and told my pal to bugger off if he didn't trust her. End of friendship.

How I know? I was in my pal's vehicle and heard the whole exchange. Nowadays not only you cannot trust WLs; OKTs also cannot trust.
Bro Doomas, I think your pal should be able to sense that she wanted to go back long before that day.

Actually I witheld much info abt this incident becos I do not want to reveal unnecessary info.

I just want Peter to tell his wife that the WL is also a human being and plse do not treat them as a sex slave.
We are living in a civilised state nothwithstanding the fact that prostitution is done openly and lawfully in GL.
The OKTs should bear in mind that the WLs are not sex slaves here.

She oredi told Peter explicitly on 27 Apr that she does not want to be a pros anymore and she wants to return immediately.

But due to reasons already mentioned above, she was kept in the house until 08 May.
Peter told her she has to work until 08 May even if she wants to go back.
What kind of craps is that?

During this period, customers call her repeatedly to pester her to work, Peter & wife pester her to work, make sarcastic remarks abt her, 1805 regulars tell her not to go back, blah, blah, blah.....
She started to scold customers who call her to question her this and that.
She was also not happy abt Peter not telling her customers that she had quitted and dun call anymore.
Peter keep telling customers to come over and then try to push other gals to them.
Is this right for an OKT to do?

There was only one room infront for all the gals to rest on off days and if he needs to room for biz he will ask all of them to get out and sit on the sofa.
You want her to sit on the sofa everyday for 12 days and listen to all those craps.
Of course she go out everyday and she started contacting my fren after she felt bored. This was not pre-planned.

I did not reveal what other things that Peter did to her unless Peter wants to wash his dirty linen in the public.

Just for the record, AV is fully aware of this incident and his agent in China will be blacklisted soon.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-06-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She did not want to stay a single day here after 27 Apr but was "forced" to remain here until 08 May due to reasons below.

I think you missed the whole point here.
You seemed to imply that I am unfair to Peter.
I am not being unfair to Peter here.
Please be reminded that she DID NOT choose to remain here until 08 May.

She wanted to stop work on 27 Apr and go back immediately.
She did not want to stay here and "take up a place" as what you put it.

The issue here is that the nearest Wed was 01 May which was Labour Day.
They went to AV on the next day, 02 May and AV said she cannot cancel card on Thu, so must wait until following Wed, 08 May.
So she had to stay until 08 May, right?

He should not spread rumours abt her and pestered her to work until 08 May becos she was "forced by circumstances" to stay until 08 May.

It was never her intention to stay here and dun work and go out with customer which you seemed to imply here.

I understand all those things that you said in your post.
I agree that it is not right for her to go out with customer but that was not her whole intention of staying until 08 May.

So Peter keep pestering her to work until 08 May which was the following Wed.
She insist that she does not wan to work anymore.

So Peter keep her under "house arrest" and dun allow her to go out at all.
She was not even allowed to go out to buy groceries.
He even spread sarcastic rumours abt her to many 1805 regulars.
She was so sick of staying in the house to listen to all this.
The 1805 regulars keep pestering her to work and dun go back.
She was angry with his actions and so she went out against his will.
If you were her would you remain in the house and listen to all this everyday?

My point is why Peter and company keep pestering her to work and make sarcastic remarks in front of her?
He can just leave her alone and wait until 08 May to cancel card, right?
In fact she wants to go back immediately but was told to stay until 08 May.

I can understand how you and Peter feel abt the WL refusing to work but staying here to "take up a place" but in this scenerio it is not her intention to stay here and go out with customer but refused to go back, right?

The earliest date to cancel card is 08 May after 27 Apr, right?
So where is her intention to stay here and "take up a place"??

If you were Peter, will you "forced" her to work against her will if she tells you that she wants to go back and dun want to work anymore?
Is it right to force a gal to work against her will by passing sarcastic remarks and threatening her with "house arrest"?

Jus to sidetrack, it was never her intention to come here as a pros becos Peter's agent in China told her she is here to do massage and sex is optional.
She told Peter's wife on her third day of work that she wants to stop work liao.
You can verify this with Peter's wife.
Peter's wife said she will send her back if she dun work but the couple keep pestering her to stay and work.

You seemed to get the idea that she refuse to work but wants to stay and go out with cust and Peter is protecting his interest by sending her back.

You can confirm all this facts with the OKT & wife, bro.

I have the same thinking as you as far as the interests of the OKT and the other WLs in the house is concerned but I think the OKTs ahould know what they should do & what they should not do.

Peter was lucky that she did not compain to AV abt some of these things that he does but yet he asked his agent in China to wait for her at the Shenzhen airport to confront her. Why so revengeful?

I am just stating the facts. No malice.

Hope to hear your feedbacks on this, Thanks.
Bro Joker,

I can see where you are coming from ... I did not discuss about those issues on how Peter "mistreated and/or insulted" her in my earlier post because I do not know exactly what transpired between Peter and the WL concern (perhaps you as well since you only heard it from one party thru' your friend). As a by-stander, I would give both parties the benefit of the doubt in this case and I therefore am not in the position to comment any further on this particular aspect.

However, if you tell me that she was misled into joining the sex trade in GL where she has to serve any customers whether she like it or not, and not what she wanted to do in the first place, I must say I would find it very strange indeed ... This is because all WL were being explained clearly what they are in for and thoroughly subjected to an interrogation session to ensure that they agreed with the terms and conditions of working in GL as a sex-providers ... Upon acceptance, the WL would be made to sign an affidavit before they were being issued a Yellow card ...

With regards to the "house arrest" issue, OKT Peter is still responsible and answerable to whatever she did in Singapore till the day she left Singapore ... Hence, in general, all OKT has the right to control and manage his WL. Of course, the WL can go out to buy groceries but the OKT can tag along and/or question her movement if he wants. If the WL is not pleased with him, she can choose to complain to AV but strangely, she did not per what you told us. Why? I am pretty sure most if not all PRC women are "garang" enough (by nature) to lodge a complain and make a din without hesitation given such scenario. Considering such a predicament, AV would likely side the OKT, unless she can prove that her OKT really abuses her physically or verbally ...

By the way, the OKT has the right to deport the WL if there is valid grounds and of course, the WL can choose to quit and depart wherever she desires ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-06-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bro Max

Actually the OKT's responsibility and liability for the WL ends the moment she cuts her card. The WL alone is accountable for her conduct from that moment till she leaves our airspace. However, most GL OKTs are decent enough to continue some level of care for the by then ex-WL till she leaves. As you correctly noted, of course the OKT has the right to terminate the WL's service at any time. Similarly, no OKT can force any WL to work if the WL refuses to for whatever reason.

In this case, I suspect the OKT, for some reason had taken a dislike to the WL and since she planned to cut card, saw the opportunity to engage in a little Machiavellian game of his own by making the WL's life a living hell to show the other WLs how much "power" he has over them. It's an age old power play between OKT and WL; the OKT has to make the WL both fear and need him. However, while the strategy remains current, the relevance of such tactics now is questionable, from my experiences in both the WL and FL scene. In this instance, the OKT seems quite an unsophisticated player.

And you are very correct; all GL WLs enter the trade here with eyes wide open. Most will want to stay the full two years unless they find a rich sponsor or can't get enough of my "special"

Doomas

Quote:
Bro Joker,

I can see where you are coming from ... I did not discuss about those issues on how Peter "mistreated and/or insulted" her in my earlier post because I do not know exactly what transpired between Peter and the WL concern (perhaps you as well since you only heard it from one party thru' your friend). As a by-stander, I would give both parties the benefit of the doubt in this case and I therefore am not in the position to comment any further on this particular aspect.

However, if you tell me that she was misled into joining the sex trade in GL where she has to serve any customers whether she like it or not, and not what she wanted to do in the first place, I must say I would find it very strange indeed ... This is because all WL were being explained clearly what they are in for and thoroughly subjected to an interrogation session to ensure that they agreed with the terms and conditions of working in GL as a sex-providers ... Upon acceptance, the WL would be made to sign an affidavit before they were being issued a Yellow card ...

With regards to the "house arrest" issue, OKT Peter is still responsible and answerable to whatever she did in Singapore till the day she left Singapore ... Hence, in general, all OKT has the right to control and manage his WL. Of course, the WL can go out to buy groceries but the OKT can tag along and/or question her movement if he wants. If the WL is not pleased with him, she can choose to complain to AV but strangely, she did not per what you told us. Why? I am pretty sure most if not all PRC women are "garang" enough (by nature) to lodge a complain and make a din without hesitation given such scenario. Considering such a predicament, AV would likely side the OKT, unless she can prove that her OKT really abuses her physically or verbally ...

By the way, the OKT has the right to deport the WL if there is valid grounds and of course, the WL can choose to quit and depart wherever she desires ...

Cheerz,
MaXx
Old 23-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Samster

Re: Feng Huang(2045) - Foxy MM Who Oozes Womanly Sexual Allure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Feng Huang(2045)...mid 20s mm fm Xi'an, Shaanxi...sexy foxy nu ren wei looker...161+cm ht...curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin...B+/C cup boobs, soft feel but wif ......
Overall sex svc vgd for newbie n gfe vgd...fun bubbly vivacious playful friendly mm...aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching!...

.................. Overall had an enjoyable time wif this newbie Phoenix...foxy, playful, a pleaser n oozes womanly sexual allure!...definite gem potential!...many tks to Enigma n Kungfufucker for the recommendation...
I swung by L2045 after my session in 2047 ... and I was greeted by the OKT who surprisingly could still remember me and scarily, he could still remember when was the last time I looked for his ex-AP, Mi Yuan ... Without hesitation, he introduced his stables to me and hoping that I will return to be his regular patronage again ... Bwahahaha ... In fact I came at the right time as the WLs just returned from duties at other shops ...

Feng Huang ... Wow! I have to agree with you, Omnia on her looks ... She exuded a womenly presence that most warm blooded dudes would desire and she spontaneously gave me a generous amount of charismatic smile that weakened my knees in no time ... She is slim with the right essential curves ... Her C cupper-like frontal assets were truly a spectacle! She wore a very sexy and tight ensemble with fishnet stocking to complete the vampy looks ...

The newbie Mi Yuan is a pleasant GND looker ... Pretty easy on the eyes ... She is also slim, of average height, fair and appeared to possess the essential curves as well ... She was wearing a plunging neckline tight outfit that exposed a generous amount of deep cleavage ... Slurp ...

One lass that catches my attention the most was none other than Ling Fei who is not a newbie ... I was pleasantly surprised that she could still remember and she called up my name in a sweet fashion ... She has since developed from a GND country bumpkin ungainly looks to a contemporary womenly outlooks ... Her digital body permed hairdo suits her facial features to the T ... Her tight black number accentuated her voluptuous bod ... She is chio by GL150 standard ... at least to me ... I must say she has significantly improved on her packaging and managed to transform herself to a chio and womanly WL within a span of 8-10 months ... Simply awesome! Her once fashion consultant, retired Mi Yuan would be glad to know that her effort/guidance has not gone down the drain ... She is on my radar for sure ...

I did not see Wu Ming or Xiao Yao Jing in the shop as the latter was on strawberry leave while the former might be busy at that time when I was there ... BTW, Enigma bro, the veteran commando, Tai Feng is still around ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-06-2013, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Max

Actually the OKT's responsibility and liability for the WL ends the moment she cuts her card. The WL alone is accountable for her conduct from that moment till she leaves our airspace.
Hi bro Doomas ... I think the OKT still has to ensure she goes to the airport and check into the passenger departure hall 3 days after she cancelled her card ... Am I correct? I remember OKT Gabriel reminded her dad twice to make sure her ex-WL Chu Chu checked into the departure hall ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-06-2013, 02:50 AM
Samster

Not really. Perhaps OKT Gabriel was just gan cheong

I know of WLs who had to go to the airport themselves by cab. I don't think the 3 days thingy is mandatory; a few ex-WLs I know returned only a week or so after they potong their card. Two of them could not secure flight tickets as booking was full. The others wanted to tie up loose ends, probably to sell off all the mobile phones and laptops which were gifts accumulated from adoring cheongsters during their KC campaign

Quote:
Hi bro Doomas ... I think the OKT still has to ensure she goes to the airport and check into the passenger departure hall 3 days after she cancelled her card ... Am I correct? I remember OKT Gabriel reminded her dad twice to make sure her ex-WL Chu Chu checked into the departure hall ...
Old 23-06-2013, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not really. Perhaps OKT Gabriel was just gan cheong

I know of WLs who had to go to the airport themselves by cab. I don't think the 3 days thingy is mandatory; a few ex-WLs I know returned only a week or so after they potong their card. Two of them could not secure flight tickets as booking was full. The others wanted to tie up loose ends, probably to sell off all the mobile phones and laptops which were gifts accumulated from adoring cheongsters during their KC campaign
Bro, 3-days is a mandatory time-frame ... That was what I heard from the OKTs and WLs themselves ... When did you heard about this that they can still be around for a week or so after cancellation ... I have doubt in what you said ... The WL has to book the air ticket in advance before they cancel their yellow card on any of the Wed ... Therefore, there is no excuse for failure to secure a flight back ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread