The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sigueroa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dull pain on right side of testicle, lower abdomen pain, frequent urination

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Hernia is no big deal I've had 3 Hernia operations in my life.

It's a hereditary condition and is very common.

The operation will fix it for good. However it can recur somewhere else and it's just a matter of fixing each hernia that pops up.
Hi bro, thank you for the comments. Just wondering if it impairs your movement after the operation? And how long will did you take to recover for each of your operations? I am not sure what to expect.. would be good if could have some advices.

Thank you!

Last edited by sigueroa; 23-01-2017 at 05:56 PM.
Old 23-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
fixing each hernia
Actually is there anyway to prevent a hernia?
Old 24-01-2017, 03:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigueroa View Post
Hi bro, thank you for the comments. Just wondering if it impairs your movement after the operation? And how long will did you take to recover for each of your operations? I am not sure what to expect.. would be good if could have some advices.

Thank you!
The doctor will advise no heavy lifting etc. However since I'm not into weight lifting it made no difference to me.

I was back training on my bicycle 10 days after the operation. Slight tenderness around the wound but nothing that stopped me from doing whatever I wanted.

After a couple of months I was as good as new.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-01-2017, 03:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Actually is there anyway to prevent a hernia?
Unfortunately no but it is such a minor operation it is really no big deal. Went to hospital at 12 noon and I was home by 6 pm. Back to work the next day.

Nowadays it's all done by keyhole surgery. They cut a couple of holes near the belly button less than 1 cm long.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 24-01-2017, 08:58 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Hernia surgery is a very simple procedure and often performed as a day surgery.

Occasionally, Doctors give such a good regional nerve block that the leg is temporarily paralyzed. So sometimes patients have to stay a night in hospital to wait for the anesthesia to wear off.
Old 24-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Dear all, thank you for your reply.

Ive been reading about this surgery and it seems like there are quite a few post issues after the surgery.. Like even more pain than before surgery.

Just wondering if anyone has got exactly inguinal hernia before, and can share their experiences, be it done surgery or just watchful waiting?

Right now I feel some discomfort in my right testicle.. Something like blue balls feeling which is affecting my abdomen. Started about last night.. Dull pain still present..
Old 24-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Just wondering if anyone has got exactly inguinal hernia before, and can share their experiences, be it done surgery or just watchful waiting?
My first experience was with inguinal hernia and my symptoms were similar to yours.

I was doing a lot of sports at the time and I kept wondering why my groin hurt after exercise.

After the op all pain was gone in less than 2 months. I felt like a new man.

Old 24-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
My first experience was with inguinal hernia and my symptoms were similar to yours.

I was doing a lot of sports at the time and I kept wondering why my groin hurt after exercise.

After the op all pain was gone in less than 2 months. I felt like a new man.
Hi bro, thank you for your response appreciate it. Was yours laproscopic surgery, or the open kind? Also, would yours be a sports hernia instead of an inguinal? Am doing yoga now for relief purposes..

Tbh I'm quite scared because of all the post op experiences that I read.. Creating a few hesitations for me.
Old 24-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Hi bro, thank you for your response appreciate it. Was yours laproscopic surgery, or the open kind? Also, would yours be a sports hernia instead of an inguinal? Am doing yoga now for relief purposes..

Tbh I'm quite scared because of all the post op experiences that I read.. Creating a few hesitations for me.
I already said above it was keyhole surgey (1 cm incisions - one for the scope and the other for the surgical instruments).

Inguinal hernia simply means that it is occurring through the inguinal canal regardless of the cause. I've known people who have never done a day of sport in their lives but still develop inguinal hernia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_canal

You sound like a bit of a wuss to me. It goes without saying that you're going to have more pain immediately after operation but after everything has healed you should be pain free.

In many aspects of life short term pain is required in order to gain long term benefits. This is true when it comes to finances or sports activity and is certainly true when it comes to hernia operations too.

Old 24-01-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
I already said above it was keyhole surgey (1 cm incisions - one for the scope and the other for the surgical instruments).

Inguinal hernia simply means that it is occurring through the inguinal canal regardless of the cause. I've known people who have never done a day of sport in their lives but still develop inguinal hernia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_canal

You sound like a bit of a wuss to me. It goes without saying that you're going to have more pain immediately after operation but after everything has healed you should be pain free.

In many aspects of life short term pain is required in order to gain long term benefits. This is true when it comes to finances or sports activity and is certainly true when it comes to hernia operations too.
Thank you for your honesty and straightforward reply, appreciate your honest thoughts and I understand where you are coming from.

I will try to bring up a stronger front on my part and be a more positive and stronger person.

Thank you and will update of my progresses here!
Old 25-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Dear all,

Would just like to give a little update from my visit to a General Surgeon in SGH.

I visit a senior consultant, and he specializes in laproscopic hernia surgery. Described to him my "log" from day 1, and he did the cough test by asking me to lie down and feel that area. Said there isn't anything, he also felt my scrotum and said the same thing. By the way, I had right testicular discomfort 2 days back, went away ytd and was on and off. Today was alright..

Anyway, he scheduled me for an ultrasound still, gonna go this Friday. Status right now for me is, suddenly when I press around the area where inguinal hernia bulge usually forms, feel this sort of muscle pain, can feel a little bump or something.. and right now, my right hip is suddenly acting up for no reason.

Well, still hoping for the best
Old 25-01-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
takumikumi86 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Dear all,

Would just like to give a little update from my visit to a General Surgeon in SGH.

I visit a senior consultant, and he specializes in laproscopic hernia surgery. Described to him my "log" from day 1, and he did the cough test by asking me to lie down and feel that area. Said there isn't anything, he also felt my scrotum and said the same thing. By the way, I had right testicular discomfort 2 days back, went away ytd and was on and off. Today was alright..

Anyway, he scheduled me for an ultrasound still, gonna go this Friday. Status right now for me is, suddenly when I press around the area where inguinal hernia bulge usually forms, feel this sort of muscle pain, can feel a little bump or something.. and right now, my right hip is suddenly acting up for no reason.

Well, still hoping for the best
All the best for you bro. Finger crossed!!
Old 26-01-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

I will strongly advise u to go for the surgery. However,different people reacts and recovers differntly, coz it took me almost a month to recover! No joke, but it was worth it because I suffered almost 2-3 years of pain like you back then...
Old 06-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Dear all,
Apologies! A little long, but please bear with me!

I just consulted the doctor earlier today regarding my ultrasound, and I am diagnosed with right inguinal hernia. Scrotum and testes are okay. The report wrote:

"There is a small omental fat containing reducible right inguinal hernia noted."

Current update of pain seems more dull, much less noticeable than before.. No bulge still, both standing and sitting, at least can't feel with fingers. However, I am still considering my options here, I hope you bros can advice me on this..

I went under PRIVATE (went to private GP and got referral) as I can claim from my company, because at that point of time didn't expect will get this. Max surgery claimable is $7k for me. I was able to select my doctor too; selected a SGH senior consultant that specialized in laproscopic surgery for hernia. But doctor verbally advise me that the cost of the surgery is about $5k? So that is to be confirmed when I go for my follow up on end Feb.

My dilemma now is, should I continue going the private route, or should I re-open the case as a public patient? Because the doctor verbally told me the cost, I'm just afraid that after additional cost and services, it will exceed $7k.

At least for public, I believe the cost will be significantly lower. Only thing is for public, definitely have to wait longer, and won't be the same doctor, dependent on who's the doctor on duty at the (new) initial consultation.

Would like to humbly seek your kind experiences and recommends, and if possible to share and you remember, how much did your inguinal hernia laproscopic surgery cost?

Thank you all!
Old 07-02-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, yours cheap already.

I did mine, about SGD18K @ Parkway East with lodging 3D2N.

Quickly get it fix. Just remember, after ops DO NOT carry heavy stuff more than 5kg for first 3 to 6 mths.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1