The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2017, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!
Re: Advises for a single lady with extremely high libido

It's natural and healthy for a young person to have high libido. Just accept yourself. Don't be bothered by what others think of you. Most critical people are actually jealous of you. So what if you sleep with a few guys. Good luck and enjoy yourself. Sex is healthy.
Old 24-01-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Agree with you bro.
Of course. There are two ways, 1) keep occupied with new hobbies, 2) get a fuck buddy without obligations and with mutual respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Good advice. You should heed the above.

I once had a fwb. Extremely high libido. At one stage she was doing 4 guys in a week. When it came to me, she wanted sex at least 3 times a day, everyday. She was already married. Doing her hubby 4-5 times a week was definitely not enough. She was an athlete which explains her stamina.

She does the craziest things. Taking calls from her hubby when I was inside her and prolonging the conversation. Getting totally naked in an open office with colleagues typing away unwittingly. Having sex naked in broad day light in a prominent open space of a park. Wear 10 inch tall A line flare skirts to office without undies....so that it is more convenient for us etc. Naturally, I could not keep up. She was frustrated. We parted and next thing I know she was sleeping with another manager. She is a looker with a great body and an intelligent U grad so getting guys was easy. The occurrence of her type is rare. Maybe 1 in 50. You are blessed (or cursed) like her.

You can choose to be like her. Let it all out. Deal with guilt, rumours and the consequences. Or you can choose what Serenade recommended. Keep yourself occupied 24/7. Find hobbies. Actively pursue searching and landing a long term partner. Remember to get one who can accommodate your sex drive less you end up cheating. Many here boast of their sexual prowess. They have not done 3-4 times a day, everyday for 6 months, and yet tio complain.
Old 24-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
machineman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Good advice. You should heed the above
I can understand MoeLanYong's experience.

Having a strong libido when you are at a sexually mature age is not abnormal nor a sin. Most guys of similar age are filled with horny thoughts all day. Hence, one can understand why the sex industry is the oldest professional in the world, ... and counting. Asian girls, are traditionally cultured to hem in your carnal desires. But its a new world order these days and I encounter more single and married ladies from their early 20s to 30 something milfs who are openly comfortable to explore their repressed sexual directions.

Messaging apps are great for discrete hookups. But I am not saying you go around proffering yourself to People Nearby. If you feel you connect, then let your inhibitions go - try anything and any style you like. Be a vixen without having to pretend to be an demure angel. No guys expect that anyway and for me, I prefer a lady who knows how to be slut in bed than a fuckin' virgin. No strings attached, unless he fits [emotionally than only physically ]. We are no longer at the age these days where one round of hot and heavy sex in a rain soaked nite means taking responsibility to get married.

I have had ladies (office girls, bankers, women in business, stay home moms, [and yes] even models) who needs more sex than I can manage to replenish semen. I have had ladies who play out more fantasies than I can handle. They actually make the time and effort to prepare all the necessary props and ambience to set the right mood - from virginal prayer room to femdom dungeon. As they get drawn into exploring deeper into their inner wants, it just graduates from normal sex to FF, MMF, FFM, groupies, inter racial etc ... etc ... There are just so many facets of the sexual realm to delve into.

But depending on person, most (I'd only had 1 or 2 who are still going strong into their mid to late 30's) would have eased off once they have had enough of 'fun', or probably due to hormonal decline or just plainly, to settle down.

So, moral of the story - don't fret about or suppress your sexuality. You are not a freak neither are you alone. Use toys for sexual release or get in with a guy or girl in appropriate circumstances without prostituting yourself. Discover more of yourself but always remember to take necessary precautions. And then, take in from there.
Old 24-01-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Agree with you bro.
Of course. There are two ways, 1) keep occupied with new hobbies, 2) get a fuck buddy without obligations and with mutual respect.
agree bro, add one more. 3) there are so many good and comfortable toys for self-help ...

TS don't be shy and depressed, be confident about yourself and your future

Happy CNY
Old 24-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

i have high sex drive too. I am in late 40s. Wife live in Perth with kids. I travel to cambodia and china regularly to satisfy my urges. In SG i have my bankers and office assistants to help me with my sexual needs.
Old 24-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well TS's inbox should be full of messages by now
Old 24-01-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarcreamtoast View Post
I do not wanna fuck around i dont like guys to take me lightly, i dont wanna live in regrets, feel dirty, be cheap, get diseases and most importantly make it a deadly habit by getting hook to it amd label myself as a sex addict.
recite the above quote a few times to yourself every morning before you go to work..

recite the above quote a few times to yourself every night before you go to bed...

and after a couple of weeks of continuous reciting .. you will no longer need to fight yourself over the issue of extremely high libido.. good luck!
Old 25-01-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
recite the above quote a few times to yourself every morning before you go to work..

recite the above quote a few times to yourself every night before you go to bed...

and after a couple of weeks of continuous reciting .. you will no longer need to fight yourself over the issue of extremely high libido.. good luck!
Mind over Body and conditioning a Habit ?
Old 25-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
LovetoBottom is Cool - loads of Potential

Hmm contact me via chat?

To be clear . I am not going to propose some indecent proposal. But to share with you something that might help.
Old 25-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
LovetoBottom is Cool - loads of Potential

Do not pm. I cannot seem to read my pm
Old 25-01-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 15
mango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud of
when horny thoughts come in, jump on trainers and hit the tracks.
Slow jog over long distance can help. Good sleep too! Take care, play safe!
Old 25-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiki88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always believe mind over body. It's all about controlling your mind sis.
Old 25-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I can help you
Old 30-01-2017, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

u wish to be safe and moral

just get a dildo or vibrator. No guilt, pure self love
Old 30-01-2017, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
u wish to be safe and moral

just get a dildo or vibrator. No guilt, pure self love
This is so bluntly frankly true.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1