The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SAF armoured vehicles(Terrex) detained in Hong Kong port

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Setting aside budget for defence I can understand. To show thy neighbours we are not easily cow. But CB, to spent almost S$14 BILLION on defence yearly. I think is grossly over spent!

So with all the "state-of-the-art" weapons, is it just for show? Should follow what Trump said. Consider the Terrax as stolen lah. Case close!

http://www.janes.com/article/59081/s...d13-97-billion
They can spend so much money on military hardware but they can't even defend their own military hardware . What a joke . I rather they spend half of the money on the poor and disadvantage Singaporeans . Their credibility is declining.
Old 21-01-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 8
zaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud of

Stop destroying my country "Singapore" !!!

Stop sabotaging our hardworking "govt" !!!

Stop slandering our "ministers" !!!

Stop brain washing "Singaporean" !!!

Did you get the message you bloody smelly clone rats and cockroaches from the foreign media industries, the oppo camps, the disgruntled individual, the fugitives, the so called "social activists" and the anti-govt tortoises !!!

Singapore has no natural resources therefore Singaporean should appreciate what we have and where we are today, it is all hardwork for the last 50 yrs, no short cut.

The bloody clones are here to destroy our country, to split our community & society apart, wanting create chaos for Singapore, wanting our curreny to depreciate, wanting to see our country "COLLAPSE" !!!

See what happened to Amos Eeee, what about the 5 youths who who vandalized at Toa Payoh, who is behind all this brain washing activities ???

Singaporean beware, pls help to spread this message around to all fellow Singaporean !!!

Last edited by zaplamparlarzap; 21-01-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old 21-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

I think China is getting snobbish now because they got money to build up military might.

Remember the saying " more humble the background, more snobbish one will become"

China was once poor backward nation whose lands were encroached by Western Powers and Japan.

Now, China got money to build up military power, they were richer than Russia, and they felt their navy can counter US carrier fleets by using missiles and cyberwarfare. They want to show the world that China is strong by making claims on all South China Sea. because the seas bear its name..

I don't think SG special forces can defeat PRC People Armed Police.
You go to youtube and watch dramas on People Armed Police , they were well equipped with helicopter forces, and their soldiers are more ruthless.
Old 21-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
I think China is getting snobbish now because they got money to build up military might.

Remember the saying " more humble the background, more snobbish one will become"

China was once poor backward nation whose lands were encroached by Western Powers and Japan.

Now, China got money to build up military power, they were richer than Russia, and they felt their navy can counter US carrier fleets by using missiles and cyberwarfare. They want to show the world that China is strong by making claims on all South China Sea. because the seas bear its name..

I don't think SG special forces can defeat PRC People Armed Police.
You go to youtube and watch dramas on People Armed Police , they were well equipped with helicopter forces, and their soldiers are more ruthless.
China wasn't really poor n backward last time la. They still dominated the region. Except for Japan. But Japan took 8 years but still can't conquer China.
Iraq under Saddam was the terror of the middle East but USA destroyed them very easily. So can u say Iraq is backward ma.

Now. Don't say China la.
Even Indo n Malaysia can beat spore la
______
Exchange points historical ma
Old 22-01-2017, 03:50 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by laobubu View Post
Talk until so long still havent settle, if old lee is around sure settle.
Hahahaha !!!!!!!

Long time ago I already said liao
Sure will have some stupid sporeans say wat u said.

It's sooo obvious that fucking garbagement can do NOTHING. NOTHING! Regardless of who is around or in charge.

What do u think will happen, got private line to xi n ask him to release. Or use 'logic' on china. Old Man isn't some China expert OK. Only the dumb whites believe that n of cos the cock sporeans who know nothing believe that too

In fact in Private discussions, China will tell garbagement we gave u face ok. Garbagement puzzled n ask how. China will say if we seize 4 years ago , you'll b exposed even earlier n completely. garbagement will say ohhhhhh. I c i c
______
Exchange points will get awareness ma

Last edited by sadfa; 22-01-2017 at 04:00 AM.
Old 22-01-2017, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Public report cards on Ministers not my style, says PM

Published: 1:55 AM, January 21, 2017

SINGAPORE — Unlike the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew, who used to publicly give report cards on his ministers, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong stressed that this was not his style.

Instead, he had tried to reinforce his team of ministers following the elections, and the public will make its own assessment on how each minister is performing, said Mr Lee.

“I’m not sure I want to do what Mr Lee did in the old days — he used to give report cards publicly, and I have not generally been doing that. But I think the process is progressing, and I think people are making their assessments and getting the measure of the ministers,” said the Prime Minister, who has said that he would like to step down by 2020, at a dialogue held by EDB Society and The Straits Times.

The session’s moderator, Mr Han Fook Kwang, had earlier asked Mr Lee whether it is clearer now who his successor would be. Mr Han, who is also The Straits Times’ editor-at-large, had voiced his doubts that Mr Lee would not be involved in the selection of his successor, given that he assesses the ministers’ performance.

Mr Lee said, “I have my views, we all have our views. But finally, the new team has to gel and have a leader they will support and work with. And it’s best that the team, who are going to work with that new leader, be the ones who determine who the new leader is going to be.”

He said that in the case of his predecessor — Mr Goh Chok Tong, now Emeritus Senior Minister — the latter’s peers had also decided he should be the next Prime Minister, despite the late Mr Lee preferring Dr Tony Tan.

“We had a meeting after the 1984 elections ... and we decided on Mr Goh. Mr Lee said he preferred Tony Tan, but the younger ones settled for Mr Goh, (so) he supported Mr Goh.

“When it came to the next time, we had a lunch, which (former Deputy Prime Minister) Wong Kan Seng and the other younger ones convened, there were about eight or nine of us, my generation, and they settled on me. So I imagine the next time, somebody will host lunch!” Mr Lee said, to laughter from the audience.

During the dialogue, a member of the audience asked how the Government should balance the need to win elections with bringing back the focus on Singapore’s long-term growth. The speaker said he felt that, since 2011, the Government’s priority had been to win elections, at the expense of sacrificing long-term goals, such as attracting foreign talent here.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...-style-says-pm

So how are you gonna ownself check ownself ?
I see u still haven't made improvements.
Learn from me la

This is really arrogant shit from garbagement. Choose PM?
That's like deciding how u r gonna spend your Toto 10 million earnings without even buying a ticket!!

It's sporeans who will decide who's PM cos they vote for MPs OK!! And all the more reason Now for sporeans to vote directly their PM. Not allow cb to choose over lunch

N this media is shit.
They should ask 'so was the vote secret or just put up hand. If not secret, will u fix those who didn't vote for u. Wat about the second choice who lost. Will he b fixed too
_____
Exchange points fix ma
Old 24-01-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
Blueblackeye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueblackeye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueblackeye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is the Terrex still stuck in Hong Kong ?
Old 24-01-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Terrex issue is collateral damage from testy US-China ties: Tommy Koh

By Valerie Koh

Published: 4:00 AM, January 24, 2017

Updated: 11:16 AM, January 24, 2017

SINGAPORE — The Republic’s foreign policy has been premised on cultivating close ties with other countries without aligning itself to any superpower, but it may become more difficult to do this as Sino-US relations are very likely to turn confrontational, said Ambassador-at-Large Tommy Koh.

Speaking as a conference moderator at the Institute of Policy Studies’ (IPS) Singapore Perspectives conference, Professor Koh, said that all countries, including small nations such as Singapore, would be part of the “collateral damage” in such a scenario.

“It narrows the room for small countries like Singapore,” said Prof Koh, who is special adviser to IPS. “It already has a repercussion on us. I think the detention of the nine Terrex vehicles in Hong Kong has to do with the increasingly acrimonious relations across the straits, and between Beijing and Washington.”

Since November, nine Singapore Armed Forces armoured vehicles have been in the custody of the Hong Kong authorities, after being seized en route from Taiwan to Singapore.

Professor Joseph Liow, dean of the S Rajaratnam School of International Studies, a panellist at the session, felt that despite its newly inaugurated President gunning for an “America First” approach, the US is unlikely to withdraw completely from Asia, given that it has much to gain from maintaining its ties with the region.

The Trump administration could “scale back” on its commitment to the region, but since the end of the Cold War between the former Soviet Union and the US, stable Sino-US ties have contributed to a “strategic equilibrium” in East Asia, allowing the region to flourish economically, while keeping the pressures of competition at bay, said Prof Liow.

Bilateral relations have also expanded from trade to discussions on climate change, terrorism and cybersecurity over the years.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ties-tommy-koh

Talks so much but still no solution .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Hong Kong to return 9 SAF Terrex vehicles to Singapore: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...oreign-affairs

SINGAPORE - The Hong Kong authorities will release the nine Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) armoured vehicles that they had detained since last November.

In a statement on Tuesday (Jan 24), Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Hong Kong's Chief Executive Leung Chun Ying replied to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's earlier letter to inform him that the Hong Kong authorities have completed their investigations, "and will be releasing the SAF Terrex Infantry Carrier Vehicles and other equipment to the Singapore Government through the carrier".

"This is a positive outcome," the ministry said.

"Prime Minister Lee has replied to Chief Executive Leung to thank him for Hong Kong's cooperation in resolving this matter."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Firstly, I take back my words as I say that Spore will not get it back in 2017 or for sometime.

But that doesn't mean that MIW so smart can know how to take it back !

Most probably, China realise very sway to take other people's things and never return over Chinese New Year period. China scared sway with so many Trump things hurling in their direction. China realise bad karma run is starting ! China is a bully and a coward ! We know who Cheena is and MIW better beware and don't be so money-minded taken in by Chinese politburo ! Knnbccb !

PS: It is not HK return hor.. it is China no-balls return hor ! And MIW kio-tio-gu-lan, not so clever hor !
Old 24-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Hong Kong to return 9 SAF Terrex vehicles to Singapore: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...oreign-affairs

SINGAPORE - The Hong Kong authorities will release the nine Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) armoured vehicles that they had detained since last November.

In a statement on Tuesday (Jan 24), Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Hong Kong's Chief Executive Leung Chun Ying replied to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's earlier letter to inform him that the Hong Kong authorities have completed their investigations, "and will be releasing the SAF Terrex Infantry Carrier Vehicles and other equipment to the Singapore Government through the carrier".

"This is a positive outcome," the ministry said.

"Prime Minister Lee has replied to Chief Executive Leung to thank him for Hong Kong's cooperation in resolving this matter."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Firstly, I take back my words as I say that Spore will not get it back in 2017 or for sometime.

But that doesn't mean that MIW so smart can know how to take it back !

Most probably, China realise very sway to take other people's things and never return over Chinese New Year period. China scared sway with so many Trump things hurling in their direction. China realise bad karma run is starting ! China is a bully and a coward ! We know who Cheena is and MIW better beware and don't be so money-minded taken in by Chinese politburo ! Knnbccb !

PS: It is not HK return hor.. it is China no-balls return hor ! And MIW kio-tio-gu-lan, not so clever hor !

Whatever the reasons behind it nobody knows why they suddenly decided to return the Terrex back to the Singapore government. The fact that certain people have failed to protect Singapore millitary hardware already speaks volume about it . Are they fit to defend Singapore ? Also this report never states why the Terrex was detained and being investigated ? Don't you find it fishy ?
Old 24-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
Whatever the reasons behind it nobody knows why they suddenly decided to return the Terrex back to the Singapore government. The fact that certain people have failed to protect Singapore millitary hardware already speaks volume about it . Are they fit to defend Singapore ? Also this report never states why the Terrex was detained and being investigated ? Don't you find it fishy ?
Return cos lesson taught la.
I already said can't keep forever.
And high profile extortion don't work
But China should at least keep until after cny holidays. Hope they returned the vehicles severely damaged.

Ccb garbagement only know how to talk, so China showed them up as talk cock kings. Next time talk some more, won't b so kind to u. So better know yr role n diam
_______
Exchange points need lesson ma
Old 24-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

see under-mentioned.
Old 24-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So much speculation by so many people but only a few got it right.

As I had said from the beginning, the 9 terrex will be returned. PRC keep for what?

They just want to teach our government a lesson n embarrass LHL & his ministers.

Objective met & they return our toys.

A phrase PRC like to use: 听其言,观其行

LHL stirred some more shit with PRC n more "hantam" will come our way in other matters.
Old 24-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Hope they returned the vehicles severely damaged.

_______
Exchange points need lesson ma

Sekali they use Gargle-Translate, return wLong T-Lex?....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1