The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Fattybombom08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jln Sultan Plaza Dirty Hair Salon 4th floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrus View Post
hmmm pm me the address i go see see
Bro.. mai lazy lei.... need gps or not:P) Just kidding....
Old 07-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 19
fullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud of

bbbj & long deep ar !!! haven wash up also can...next time go "bomb japan" first then let her clean up the mess....anyway so near the toilet think can avoid staining my pants

Up my points ,not up my ass..
Old 08-07-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 21
pippo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpippo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha...finally someone does chance upon this gem. This Yvonne is one of the best milfs, the last time I tried her was about 2 years ago. She has a brilliant body, built for sex. I did her regularly like every 2 weeks last time. Well the shop has many aunties, but if I am not wrong, she is the only one who is willing to do fj.

I remembered doing her in various positions, at the far end cubicle, on the bed, on the floor and even doggy over the washing sink. It is better if you all come early, coz there is no one around and she will lock up the shop. Then she will give you a decent massage and a better bonk. Juz rmbr 2 bring your own cd, juz in case she does not have, so as not to interrupt your bonking pleasure.

I never posted FR due to her request not to last time, but times a changing and I am also no longer a chiongster. So since the floodgates are open, I am just giving more credibility to TS's FR .
Old 08-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo View Post
Haha...finally someone does chance upon this gem. This Yvonne is one of the best milfs, the last time I tried her was about 2 years ago. She has a brilliant body, built for sex. I did her regularly like every 2 weeks last time. Well the shop has many aunties, but if I am not wrong, she is the only one who is willing to do fj.

I remembered doing her in various positions, at the far end cubicle, on the bed, on the floor and even doggy over the washing sink. It is better if you all come early, coz there is no one around and she will lock up the shop. Then she will give you a decent massage and a better bonk. Juz rmbr 2 bring your own cd, juz in case she does not have, so as not to interrupt your bonking pleasure.

I never posted FR due to her request not to last time, but times a changing and I am also no longer a chiongster. So since the floodgates are open, I am just giving more credibility to TS's FR .

hahaha, thanks bro, by the way....do u knw lau hor derek go in alrdy....cheers
24glk
Old 09-07-2008, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
hahaha, thanks bro, by the way....do u knw lau hor derek go in alrdy....cheers
24glk
Bro, r u refering the tampines derek???
Old 09-07-2008, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jascardo is Cool - loads of Potential

Was attracted by the $30 CIM,
that i delibrately made a detour to Jalan Sultan Plaza...
kay-kay going to toilet at 4th floor...
that place really crowded at that time, and kanna dragged by this "aunt"...well since its only $20 massage, take it lo.

Nxt thing i knw, she pulled me to 1 corner of the shop,
use the curtain to cover, and so kan cheong to strip me...
massage was good i should admit....really spent time and effort to massage my back...and when i turned over, still bother to massage my head and neck...
what suprised me was next...
without asking, she took off my undies and started rubbing...and showed me her nehz...and her pussy, and took my hand to touch them....
well...her hj really not bad... cat-licked my nipples, my balls, and also gave my bro a good lick and suck....
din go for the fj though, and ended up CIM... hee

but... she asked for $50 for everything!
okie la...

Name: Sherry
Looks: 5/10 (a aunt in her 40s)
Body: 6/10 (ba-ba)
Massage: 7/10 (got strength)
Boobs: 36C or D (damn big siaz...nipple small and pink)
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 7/10 (without cap)
GFE: 7/10 (make u feel very comfortable)
RTF: yes, but not at the shop.
Damage: $20 + $30
Old 09-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo View Post

Based on the hot FRs here, went down all the way yesterday to try out. After finding the place have to say very very dissappointed. No offence but "brilliant body built for sex???"...err have to say i dun tink so. I know one mans meat is another's poison but this is way way beyond....unless i am at the wrong place but from description should be correct (near toilet, a few aunties and one of them came out almost running after me calling "an mo! an mo!")....

Anyway i ended going for hair wash at another saloon on the same floor. Served by this relatively young looking local gal, not a looker but her off shoulder top and mini skirt with nice legs gave a nice view
Old 09-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

?? really duno should i go check it out anot. 1 bad review over afew good 1..hm
Old 09-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
megatop is Cool - loads of Potential

Does this place hv a contact no? Can someone PM me? Hope shop not too packed in evening after work.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
fables is Cool - loads of Potential

sori bro ,maybe b4 we go i think sure kena raid coz bldg and level also out
Old 10-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you can even try 2 milf for 40 bucks...

some months back, on a sunday morning, i tried 1 milf there, just a hj - 20 bucks. she keep pestering me to try both of them...for $40, but i declined, the 2nd milf cmi.

i was there yesterday morning at 10 plus jus loitering around...she was asking if i want to massage, i said 'no thank you' she say 20 bucks lor...she help me to release, then press press my didi...

i didnt try yesterday though
Old 10-07-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 21
pippo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpippo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
No offence but "brilliant body built for sex???"...err have to say i dun tink so. I know one mans meat is another's poison but this is way way beyond....unless i am at the wrong place but from description should be correct (near toilet, a few aunties and one of them came out almost running after me calling "an mo! an mo!")....
Yup one man's meat is another's poison. But did u ask for Yvonne? Yes I just meant body, not face...haha...$50 all in, how much can you ask for. Cheers.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Got 2 aunties, both also CMI at 2 extremes - one damn big size, one small size. Didn't ask cos dun want to encourage them.

I am trying to find time to give it one more chance and go during earlier hours.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skingmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it the one next to the toilet, and opposite the tattoo shop?
Old 10-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xavierchang is Cool - loads of Potential

went over to lavender area to recee today. overall it was a rather dismal experience. Starting from JSP, i was actually quite turned on by the bros post, so when to 4th storey to see see. but the wls really really cmi. i was shocked that the lowest rating given to their looks is 5. they didnt even approach me. mayb cos i'm probably their son's age? sorry to offend any bros but these are my true opinions.

since feeling horny, walk out of JSP to look look, found this joint X* L*** (dont know if remember correctly) inside only 2 ladies, the older one served me. (i never requested for any change of girls). her looks around 5/10. attitude -10/10 piano all the way. and jerked me off like a machine. didnt allow my to even touch her boobs. everything ended in 15 mins. and she didnt say a word. i gave her 50 dollars and left feeling like a loser.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread