The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North... Best.... The way she touch....

he is organizing a treasure hunt for senior bros here, see how long his pts can last lols.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
he started this thread to boost that he found a "GEM" and he is not sharing
Old 12-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
lamor99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamor99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamor99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Share location please.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Miss Xiao Fen ?

Holy shit lol thats the syt that i missed ... ! How u know sia..
Went to her 3 times last time. All clean...
After tat shop closed. Now tat it reopens I wonder if she still there ..
Probably not..
Old 12-08-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post
Holy shit lol thats the syt that i missed ... ! How u know sia..
Went to her 3 times last time. All clean...
After tat shop closed. Now tat it reopens I wonder if she still there ..
Probably not..
Hahaha !!! I've been massaged by her numerous time and didn't get offered any G qns too. She is no longer there based on what I know.
Old 13-08-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hahaha !!! I've been massaged by her numerous time and didn't get offered any G qns too. She is no longer there based on what I know.
She's good right ?
I also tried to strike up some conversation, dunno why she not into that much, just some friendly replies thats all. for me anyways..

sad .. hahahah
Old 13-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

She is rather friendly to me after a few times of visit. Guess it takes time. Miss her too.
Old 13-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wheelman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros can share location detail...thanks in advance
Old 13-08-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi brudder

i stay in the north pls share the
location.
thx man
Old 13-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Share location please.

Queue List: empty
Old 14-08-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 19
gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!

able share location with me?
Old 14-08-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is rather friendly to me after a few times of visit. Guess it takes time. Miss her too.
hhaahaa ya i guess need more time for some people

i goner try this joint a few more times again to see got other syt or not ..
hope have ..
Old 14-08-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yaayah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
i not going to reveal where it is but some of u at the north should know there is currently 3 spa that provide G qns in the north region... the spa i went is abt 3 km from where the famous food store/2 nearby spa is.... and thats the best i can do for u all...

she is a ah lian and shes local... her skin is smooth her body is ah lian type and smooth and white and pocelain and damm.... and while massage... damm... when reach the leg part... she REALLY know how to touch ur area and curves and damm she TOUCH everywhere!! damm i been in the massage/g qns/any motherf##king sex trade for 9 yrs and i have nvr found such smooth yet rough yet talkative and entertaining yet F@@King good touch on every area yet almost like jua gen but not yet and pressing all the neccessary area to make sure every blood is fulling pump into that area.... f... i am so going there always from now on and her only... her hand is really born to touch every single area of guy really know how to arouse it... i still thinking abt it while typing it....

FOR F##K sake if u know the place dun say it out openly... i want it to be there permantly and alway let her touch.... so much better than f##king cat150... trust me... there is so many spa be it in any area or any g qns with good fr that i nvr type before which also damm good but this one is a combination of every thing i need in a massage... the gfe... the skin... the touch... the area... the body... the smoothness... damm... its all here.... i jus need to let some brother knows... its really out there... the perfect one...

dam: 50 + 50... i see if i can get more other service... but i not sure i can handle her....

Bro can share contact. Thanks in advance.
Old 14-08-2015, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
lamor99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamor99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamor99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

share location pls
Old 18-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

still hoping u will share with me this local ah lian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
i not going to reveal where it is but some of u at the north should know there is currently 3 spa that provide G qns in the north region... the spa i went is abt 3 km from where the famous food store/2 nearby spa is.... and thats the best i can do for u all...

she is a ah lian and shes local... her skin is smooth her body is ah lian type and smooth and white and pocelain and damm.... and while massage... damm... when reach the leg part... she REALLY know how to touch ur area and curves and damm she TOUCH everywhere!! damm i been in the massage/g qns/any motherf##king sex trade for 9 yrs and i have nvr found such smooth yet rough yet talkative and entertaining yet F@@King good touch on every area yet almost like jua gen but not yet and pressing all the neccessary area to make sure every blood is fulling pump into that area.... f... i am so going there always from now on and her only... her hand is really born to touch every single area of guy really know how to arouse it... i still thinking abt it while typing it....

FOR F##K sake if u know the place dun say it out openly... i want it to be there permantly and alway let her touch.... so much better than f##king cat150... trust me... there is so many spa be it in any area or any g qns with good fr that i nvr type before which also damm good but this one is a combination of every thing i need in a massage... the gfe... the skin... the touch... the area... the body... the smoothness... damm... its all here.... i jus need to let some brother knows... its really out there... the perfect one...

dam: 50 + 50... i see if i can get more other service... but i not sure i can handle her....
Old 19-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rayhan77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share location? Thank U..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1