The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People's Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
That's the problem when small head over ride the big head. Unless her looks cmi. Tks TS for the FR, save alot of bros of their hard earn money.
willing to pay unless she look super model
Old 05-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

thk bro becky for the field report/ warning shot
up...
Old 13-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladiesman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any update on people park complex??
Old 13-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman83 View Post
Any update on people park complex??
Avoid #03-40A, rush job

Yes I'm exposing the location so that fellow bros don't get ripped off
Old 13-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbed View Post
Avoid #03-40A, rush job

the lady no more there, plc up for rent.

Last edited by johnn; 13-08-2015 at 09:40 PM.
Old 26-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

any dorris spa masseuse, milf by now,
working in ppl park complex,
cos saw honey at macdonald downstair
Old 27-08-2015, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xiang888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
A little review on there & the ml whose name is so called "Nicole" . Had her wechat in my phone for quite sometimes .. From pics , look not so bad . Ok cut short now . Actually before the night I went to find this Nicole , I actually had a quick hj without any massage from a lady along the 2nd level salon . Saw her closing the door but she still waved and asked me if I want to get a special service . At first was quoted $80 so I rejected and pretend that I'm in a rush but after few seconds , she quoted me $60 , as I was the last customer .
Overall : Not too bad .
So last night , out of my curiosity and blame it on my backside or birdy itchy I went to msg this "Nicole" on wechat and make a appointment at 10pm which I feel it will be very safe around that closing timing . First , she was still serving another customer when I make the appointment with her at 10 . I reached and the door wasn't lock , so I went in . She was serving her customer behind the so called hidden mirror in the salon shop . I knew it because I went to push the secret hidden door & she said she has a customer in . Really super not safe at all ! Secondly now . I paid $30 entrance fee , while I also being served I was told hj was less than a 100 which was quoted 80 . So I went on with it without any massaging . After awhile she started popping qus like how about blowing for another 30 ? I agreed . After less than 5mins , she asked me if I wanna get my ass licked ? I said it's ok but she went on and do it and charge another 30 . Then she said how about a full service for 180 ? I said Im lazy and not in the mood but she still went on to take a condom and capped on me and automatically ride me . Due to my lil bro reaction , I just get on with it . After riding for awhile she asked if I wanna anal for another 50 ? I straight rejected with a very serious face . As it goes on , she asked me if I tried shooting in mouth before i pretended saying no . Then when I was gonna explode , she automatically again blowed me and sucked my load out . After I released she said cim will be charged another $20 . Already shoot inside and got no choice I paid . Overall the amount I paid is $30 entrance + $200 full services .
Just wanna warn all the brothers here don't be a Robert or Carrot like me . Definitely not gonna rtf the whole people's park complex & of course this particular "Nicole"
bro same thing happen to me.
over paid already
Old 27-08-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster

I tried her once and I never gonna try again. Is very ex.
once you go in is gonna pay at least 200
I did pay 220 total.
Old 27-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster (B)

wat isit about?
nicole at ppl pk complex? centre?
china prc overcharge?
quite normal to overcharge us,
see us like carot,
those are evil womanl
Old 27-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

She is not PRC when I chat with her. From HK but came here more than 10 years.
Her body and boobs is nice but just that is over rated for the price
Old 28-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster (B)

some china woman expensive, some hk macau expensive too.
Old 28-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster (B)

pearls centre shift to ppl park centre, 03-64
china gals
Old 28-08-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
Bigbooblove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbooblove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just passed by PPC today. Was at 3rd floor. Slim MILF with BIG tits caught my eye.

Quoted $20 for massage. Mainly light stroking, not for those who like strong.

After 15 mins , quoted $30 for HJ (total $50)

HJ not bad, but since main attraction was her natural D cups, asked for titfuck. She laid down and allow CoB too.

Not bad la overall service
Old 28-08-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbed View Post
Avoid #03-40A, rush job

the china gal say she sporean, married here, bought
property here, got pink ic
Old 28-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Near to coffeeshop ? Always see got uncle sit outside the shop. Abit paiseh to go around there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1