The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of
Re: Gem for Hard massage

Kindly share the clean place with me thank you
Old 02-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Hi, Bro, I tried that too. very good hard massage, back and shoulder massage, even applying medical oil to rub the muscle. as after my workout, the muscle was tired. Strongly recommend, specially when you are in CBD, I did mine during lunch break for 30 minutes, I will go for 2 hours for full body.
Old 02-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Hi, Bro, I tried that too. very good hard massage, back and shoulder massage, even applying medical oil to rub the muscle. as after my workout, the muscle was tired. Strongly recommend, specially when you are in CBD, I did mine during lunch break for 30 minutes, I will go for 2 hours for full body.
Bro,
1/2 hr not shiok. not even 1hr.
1.5hr is just ok only.
if got time 2hr better.
Old 02-08-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 9
natchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to all

Hi bro,

Please share contact.

Thanks!
Old 02-08-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 34
rolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to behold

Please share contact as I enjoy hard massage. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Thx to TS for sharing.
My humble points to you in appreciation.
Had a 90 mins session with her earlier .
One of the best massage I had .
Chatty gal too and she mentioned that she will go back for a month early next month.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

Am I eligible to have the contact?
Old 03-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Please share Bro! I need hard massage at my neck and shoulder.

So no teasing also ?
Old 03-08-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
naruto2518 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Gem for Hard massage

Thanks bro for ur contacts.
Will try n post MR.

Juz up u.
Old 03-08-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10719 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good. TS, can share? Thanks
Old 03-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
miketanmt2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 04-08-2015, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Bro rav.evc, thank you for the contact!

Had some spare time in the afternoon yesterday... called up and made a 90 mins booking with this lady.

Location is in an area where it gets busy during lunch time and night time, drivers may have some difficulty in finding a car park lot.

Shop was clean and quiet upon arrival, the lady that collected my payment was quite a chiobu... already fantasizing of booking her on the next visit...

The gem of this thread was a MILF, late 20s to early 30s, with a proportional figure. She is truly good in hard massage, i have seldom come across a massage lady in Singapore that has such strength. A high score of 8.5/10 in massage.

I was fortunate to be offered a "Maintenance Package" by this ML, this was not mentioned before, ML probably succumbed to the high cost of living in Singapore... charges was standard and the feel was commercial.

To sum it up, if you are looking for a good and hard massage, this lady is the one. Anything else... nay.

Cheers and enjoy!!!
Old 05-08-2015, 06:20 AM
Samster (B)

rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro rav.evc, thank you for the contact!

The gem of this thread was a MILF, late 20s to early 30s, with a proportional figure. She is truly good in hard massage, i have seldom come across a massage lady in Singapore that has such strength. A high score of 8.5/10 in massage.

I was fortunate to be offered a "Maintenance Package" by this ML, this was not mentioned before, ML probably succumbed to the high cost of living in Singapore... charges was standard and the feel was commercial.
Bro,
she not married yet.
anyway, not in SYT Cat.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:42 AM
Samster (B)

RTM.

she is now more open minded liao..
willing to learn, so if bro want to teach her into your liking, may teach her as she is new into "please"...

After a solid massage and ....

Anyway if u want "how" she can tease in you liking, don't wait liou, teach/tell her what u want.
But then i fond the time is not enough. Because a good massage is really use up at least 1.5h, so end up i got to add another 30min....

she is going back early next mth for 20 odd days. bro yet to try, fast hand fast leg liao...

cheers..
Old 05-08-2015, 06:45 AM
Samster (B)

For 1st time customer maybe she will reluctant, as did get to know each other...

bro who rtm, will be easy to break the ice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1