The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Weji123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit G***** New Discovery

Bro can share location? Thanks!
Old 08-08-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

tried both before.

#1 is really clean. it's like it has the types of MLs you desire to unload you but it's not happening.

#2 has special. from my 4 encounters, 3 of the MLs were money faced (IMO) only one wasn't.

all this are based solely on my own opinion
Old 08-08-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
runnerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share dont mind
Old 08-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post

I remember someone telling me before there is 1 of the ML there has more than decent, but than the name of that ML that bro told me don't even exists in that place, nevertheless that bro is with a (-) rep so nothing unusual he is sharing crap
Hmmm, I guess so. Me n my friends have tried 7 of the MLs there, so far nothing. Guess it's just a nice place for some decent massage by some nice looking Syts.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 08-08-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Hmmm, I guess so. Me n my friends have tried 7 of the MLs there, so far nothing. Guess it's just a nice place for some decent massage by some nice looking Syts.
Once in a while, I still go down and try my luck.... almost wanted to give up liaos
Let me know if you manage to strike anything

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 08-08-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Once in a while, I still go down and try my luck.... almost wanted to give up liaos
Let me know if you manage to strike anything
Lol...we also may want give up soon...reason still gg is cos it's near where we stay...let me know if u manage to strike anything also
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 08-08-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Went 5 times....decent massage and avg gers if you happened to be in the area...

Hmm... i think both place is under the same boss....

So 1 place is super clean....and the other.....

So far no super gem there....hopefully the gers quality can improve....

Happy cheonging.....
Old 08-08-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralexferguson View Post
Went 5 times....decent massage and avg gers if you happened to be in the area...

Hmm... i think both place is under the same boss....

So 1 place is super clean....and the other.....

So far no super gem there....hopefully the gers quality can improve....

Happy cheonging.....
I think so also...maybe the boss can switch them ard...lol
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 08-08-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

I stayed at the opp end, thus very tiring to drive the long journey also...

Old 08-08-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 11
MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!

Hey Bro!

Can share both joints with me?

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Such a pity, the girls look not bad on their facebook. Maybe will wait for a few months for them to turn to the dark side
Old 09-08-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
Such a pity, the girls look not bad on their facebook. Maybe will wait for a few months for them to turn to the dark side
Lol...I hope so too
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 09-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

I did not get fr ts but I used to live there in bg, so fr description, i think i know which location. I already moved away when my bto was ready. Anyway for both #1 n #2, both no shorts provided. #1 had very little occasional brushes which i wont classified as teasing altho they brought me upstairs, but since been there just once, will need revisit to cfm..lol. #2 cfm has special but imo, more milfs than syt. Haha. Bros who want location pls get from ts cos i will never divulge whats not mine. Cheers!
Old 09-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol...I hope so too
Don't mind the long drive if they do turn to the dark side

Old 09-08-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sassyboy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro mind sharing the contacts for both location? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1