The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
wabiang. tio beh beo so not so heng. quarrel with gf. not happy. ask auntie A but no reply. decided to go to place B. initially they wanted to assign big size A**** I reject. the boss assign small size A****. usually I like to face up but today no feeling. asked to start from back instead of front. do about 40 mins. got a bit of feeling already. told A that I wanna turn around soon. then saw a male head pop over and look in. a little uncomfortable liao. happen again! then suddenly heard shouting. siao liao. end up realised police check. guai guai surrender my ic. heng nvr anyhow write. heng still lying face down. ask me change and say might interview me. the opposite room guy want to rush off, police questioned him in a harsh tone. I just politely ask when can I continue my massage. policeman told me I can go and remind me to ask for refund. I say havent pay, police say might as well just go la. hahaha. I reject. I even ask when can I continue if I want massage still. police say OK. give green light. I massage with police around. Scary. hahaha. really heng heng. if not like the other 2 bros kanna interview damn long in room and some more not clothed. A told me that it was likely to be a result of them face up during massage. hahaha. good luck guys when having happy massage.
Just went there last week ! Heng ah..
Old 20-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 11
idunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to all

Bro. Can share location please? Thanks
Old 21-08-2015, 07:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vulturation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, share location? Thanks!
Old 22-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Randi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone share location pls? Thank you
Old 28-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 13
stiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to behold

Can share ctc please?
Old 28-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 10
lesloverz is one of the Best!lesloverz is one of the Best!lesloverz is one of the Best!
Smile Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Thanks bro Fire2014 for his recommendations.

Went to try B after so long since I got the contacts, really sorry to bro Fire2014, but this is my long-awaited FR.
I really thought a bit skeptical at first because it was pretty see through and transparent with only curtains. So no privacy I thought, but in any case, wasn't looking for anything hardcore but teasing massage so I thought why not, just trust bro Fire and try the massage.

So i went in and was initially told need to wait half an hour inside the first "curtained" room before my turn cos there were a few bros inside already. Can even hear them talking, but I waited only a few minutes and a chirpy lady K**** from vietnam came and asked if she can served me.

I thought she look pretty cute and slim but a bit taller than me but I'm still ok, try lo, she seems eager to serve right?

Ok so i try try kept my briefs on because the shorts she gave me was way oversized...

Anyway, she started with a good hard massage on my back, soothing my aching body with hard strokes to my liking, she will always asked whether I'm in pain or do i need her to be harder or softer... I think that is very good service.

During the massage, she also tried to make conversation with me, asking me some personal details which I dont mind sharing, in turn she also shared that she just started learning 2 weeks ago and hope I do not mind her poor skills. I told her she is doing just fine and it is true, it was sensual and comfortable though theres room for improvement.

Anyway, as long as she is massaging my lower half, she will tend to be a bit teasing, brushing my balls a couple of times as she adjusts my position and shorts.

When I finally turned over, her teasing massage on my front was damn shiok, it was sensual and erotic as she massaged me from shoulder down to the waist. And she didn't even place any cloth over my eyes and I just admire her front as she stood behind me and slide her hands down from my shoulder to waist repeatedly. I had no hesitation about hiding my erotic thoughts as I grew hard. I knew she can see my stiffy and when she went down to massaging my leg again, she got even more daring and brush my front and balls a few times. So teasing!

haha... really a happy man and i think she was a bit happy to massage me too as she said I was quite handsome... Think might have a thing or 2 going on if I become a regular.

Told her next time I will only ask for her when I come down again...
Thanks bro for the recommendation once again!
Old 28-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

runnerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharebro maybe exchange
Old 02-09-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 16
chao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to behold

Care to share contacts?
Old 02-09-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iwantmassagenow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, appreciate if you can pm me ctc?
Thanks bro.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
missingworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can pls share the ctc with me?
thanks alot
Old 05-09-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
joahjoahyou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pls share location bro.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Can share with me her contact & location? Many Thanks
Old 06-09-2015, 07:24 AM
Samster

yaayah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
I was walking around a building well known for decent massage. I went to 3 different joints for body massage and was caught by surprise in 2. My first time there was still very decent just ended with some pressing of my balls.

Things started to change after I became a regular. Massage lady is auntie A (but not those very unpleasant type) and she gives decent massage. As a regular,She would tear open my paper underwear for more comfy massage. My erection would be exposed for her. Damn shiok accidental flashing.She would spend almost 1 full hour around my groin area. Rubbing and pressing and even stroking my dick at times. Then finally there was once when she offered to help me release. Slowly it became a weekly routine. She would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to Control her moaning when I squeeze her A cup small breast. Sometime I will get lucky to be able to suck her nipple. Above all. She won't ask for tips like how some masseurs are out to suck our money dry. Hourly massage damage is 45 and she will spend the full hour on my groin area. Good budget massage with release for free! Definitely worth it for people on tight budget.
bro mind pm me the details
Old 06-09-2015, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
freak123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing contact
Old 06-09-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ballspline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share location? Thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread