The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of
Re: Hock Hai Building MILF

[QUOTE=orangeproud;13443708]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
I was there the other day with my client to try the famous crayfish hor fun at the nearby hawker. Think I saw this milf you mentioned. But her look is not my cup...mayb my expectations too high. [/QUOTE

The one u try is it Tuck Kee Ipoh Sah Hor Fun at Hong Lim Food Hawker Ctr, 531A Upper Cross St, #02-40

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapo...oh_sah_ho_fun/
big prawn meat is sweeter than the bland crayfish.
tuck kee yr friend shop?
Old 15-08-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=bedokMassage;13444252]
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
tuck kee yr friend shop?
If friend shop then HUAT lor

Probably friend will give u discount & more ingredients but also need to support her by being their regular customer & introduce more customers to her.
Old 15-08-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=bedokMassage;13444252]
Quote:
tuck kee yr friend shop?
Where is the big prawn mee u mentioned? Your friend's stall?

If yes, mention your name get discount boh??
Old 15-08-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will those mischievous bros here purposely give out fake info to lure & sabo Mata go there catch ghost
Alot of funny ppl here , anyway the gate for hungry ghost is open.
Old 15-08-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Alot of funny ppl here , anyway the gate for hungry ghost is open.
Funny happening thing do happen, especially in 7th month, must watch out
Old 16-08-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also saw this place open for a couple of months already. Quite open location. Lots of people around during the day. At night more quiet.

She locks probably cos only one person around. There is a second floor area with curtain partitions. If no one else around and she is working upstairs then no one to handle people walking in.

Just took the massage only. She dont really have skill compared to most other places. If you ask for strength you will get some but there is better massage elsewhere.

Talking wise she seems friendly enough and can chat. Left after the massage. Was asked.
Old 20-08-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swap View Post
Also saw this place open for a couple of months already. Quite open location. Lots of people around during the day. At night more quiet.

She locks probably cos only one person around. There is a second floor area with curtain partitions. If no one else around and she is working upstairs then no one to handle people walking in.

Just took the massage only. She dont really have skill compared to most other places. If you ask for strength you will get some but there is better massage elsewhere.

Talking wise she seems friendly enough and can chat. Left after the massage. Was asked.
if door lock then need to go in, need to break glass like furama
Old 20-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -241 / Power: 0
mike38 mike38 mike38

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
if door lock then need to go in, need to break glass like furama
you mean Furama Hotel....when was it
Old 21-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

hock hai , got sporean skillful masseuse or not?
Old 27-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
tcc11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytcc11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayGoh View Post
I was walking along hock hai building behind chinatown point yesterday, happen to walk past a spa next to 7eleven..i saw a MILF with huge tities (at least a double DD or bigger from my experience) standing at the counter..as i was about to approach her...somebody went in, then the MILF lock the front door.

Any bro try her out before?
Walked past a couple of days ago, think she used to operate at the basement of the same bldg, next to the secretive hair salon. Agree with other bros, place pretty open, could see the bed from the main door.
Old 28-08-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

good, massage in full view of the public,
no need apply licence, exempted.
Old 28-08-2015, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

i dont think this place is safe anymore, i thought of trying yesterday but before i went in i saw 2 men taking photo of the main door with a cam and hop on a van

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 28-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster (B)

bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

some advertising company?
did the owner offended other shop, ?
or okt war...?

Last edited by bedokMassage; 29-08-2015 at 04:53 AM.
Old 28-08-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Be it advertising Co or AV . As long location posted openly just have to be alert. Tot of trying this weekend ,quess have to hold back.
Bro bigangry thanks for your feedback.
Old 29-08-2015, 06:03 AM
Samster (B)

just like the pearls centre many photo had been taken,
all the floors,
its all kept at national heritage board,
just google it can see all the massage shops.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread