The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 14-08-2015, 06:09 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fengyun View Post
ShittyAss bro. Some people like me just like this kind of feeling. No need special. No offense really. I put cup size because I want to share the feeling when they do my back/hair/neck. I agree they don't have special. But sometimes this kind of services can lead to something else. Let your imagination run wild bro. PM me for their private hand phone number. Not shop number. cheers.
Haha. Thanks for your offer.. I past my time of sian-ing salon girls.. Been there done that... U must have plenty of time to entertain them...

The way u post... Confirm your mailbox full of pm asking u what did u do etc with those girls...

U damm funny though...no special n u sensor the names... No special u put cup size when u see or imagine from outside their push up etc.. U happy can Liao..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-08-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Haha... TT not so Heng lah...
Bro if TT decided to 从出江湖 n work in similar trades one day kindly PM me ya.
I'm one of her 粉丝.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-08-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

TT is hot! Her sultry looks are smoking...
Old 15-08-2015, 04:29 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
TT is hot! Her sultry looks are smoking...
Fully agree! Great body too!

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-08-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Fully agree! Great body too!
She has a "tramp stamp" or tattoo on her lower back.

This pic is not her, but she has a tattoo similar to this..

Old 17-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
xgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You mean to say you can gauge a girl's boob size just by brushing against your hair while massaging you? Wow! You really have some skill there.

There is also no need to pm you for their hand phone number too.

Come let me walk you through a logical flow. See if you follow my reasoning....

If a guy wants a girl's handphone number, the purpose is to call or sms her right? If that is so, I need to know the girl's name but in your post the names are censored so that is counterintuitive.

Secondly, a guy who wants the number to KC a girl minimally should have had some initial contact with her. (I don't think one will do a cold call unless you are trying to sell some financial products or property to her.

Now let's assume the guy wants to KC her, look at the profile of such guys, usually they are smooth talkers and are socially very comfortable with people (guys and girls). It follows that they would have little reason to pm someone they hardly know on a sex forum to obtain the personal handphone number of a girl to cold call her or to date her out.
their phone number so easy to get, just say u want to book her for hair spa next time, they will surely give u.

at Beauty atrium, the stylist name card are at the cashier, just take all also can.

but i agree that maybe cold call is a bit weird. try to visit them once, then can get lo
Old 18-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Then go find her lor... Lol
lol my kaki bo eng den go alone so weird

we prefer to go to the room for more privacy..
Old 19-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
She has a "tramp stamp" or tattoo on her lower back.

This pic is not her, but she has a tattoo similar to this..
LOL. thanks bro.
Her tatto's a turn-on for sure!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-08-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
keigokeigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share contact. thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fengyun View Post
FR from BA salon
Personal opinion for reference.

Located at Horne road. Went into this nice ambience salon. Was welcomed by 4 girls. Got emperor feel. Hair and massage done by 2 girl call C******** and A*****. very quiet no kpkb customers like MTW and MY. C did my hair massage back and neck also. A did my hand. Totally emperor feel. C like to push her 2 cups on my head when massaging and when A massage my hand, she always teased me by putting my arms in between her 2 cups. Wahhhhh. The feeling is BTH la. C told me that weekends is more quiet as her customers go during night on weekdays. PM me for the contact number.

C********
SYT slim Msian 20+ B+ cup

A*****
OL slight plump compare to C PRC 20+ at least a C cup.

Total damage
90 for 2 girls massages and $10 each for tips.
Old 28-08-2015, 07:09 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keigokeigo View Post
Bro pls share contact. thank you
Just walk into BA salon lor. What's there to share?

It's a decent salon leh...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7033 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Beside MY salon bro
Tried couple sunday ago, indeed quiet place.
Only customer thru out my 2hrs there

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 29-08-2015, 01:16 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Tried couple sunday ago, indeed quiet place.
Only customer thru out my 2hrs there
Yup.. Pricing higher than mtw.. But u can have a peaceful ear.. Those jokers who visit mtw keep on kpkb non stop..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 29-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7033 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup.. Pricing higher than mtw.. But u can have a peaceful ear.. Those jokers who visit mtw keep on kpkb non stop..
hahaa, kpkb non stop never mind...
sometimes u hear what those people tell to the ladies... more funny...
another way to relax

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 30-08-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just walk into BA salon lor. What's there to share?

It's a decent salon leh...
I last time wanted to sianz their lady boss, catherine... but after a while, heavy investment, then no more already.

Old 05-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

WELLNESS SPA opposite Sultan Plaza

went to this SPA recently cos happened to be free after work n was ard that area.

this SPA has the same concept as MTW.

saw a SYT inside the shop while outside there was this chia lat looking lady in probly her late 30s to early 40s (sorry i know im bad, but really cant help it) n anthr ok looking lady sitting outside playing w phones.

i told myself, unlikely i so suay will kena the chia lat looking lady.

went in n enquired abt the package, talked to the SYT who is a PRC. $50 for hairwash, ear dig/facial + shoulder n neck massage which look standard pricing.

so took the package n waited eagerly for the PRC to serve.

to my horrors n DISAPPOINTMENT, the chia lat looking lady walked in n started to wash my hair. jitao sianzzzz liao. she tried to struck a conversation with me but i also no mood to reply. think she could be msian or sporean but definitely not tiong.

meanwhile the tiong sat throughout my 1 hr there doing nothing. knn so angry, i think she was juz deployed as a decoy to con customers.

All in, service nothing fantastic. onli thing i like is the massage chair which was activated during yr hairwash on yr back.

Other than that everyth was pretty SOP. her massage was too soft n lacked skills.

Gals wise, nothin to shout abt other than the ah tiong which i feel was the only lookable one at that time. (think there were abt 6 gals wkg that nite incl the one serving me n ah tiong).

So bros, avoid this shop. Continue the tested n trusted ones ard Jln Besar area.

Cheers

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1