The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bliksem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malay Girls KTV

anyone can share Kevin and Yumeko mummy ctc? thanks
Old 28-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliksem View Post
anyone can share Kevin and Yumeko mummy ctc? thanks
Thread above already go u no.
Old 28-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Tonight any malayu night out?
Old 26-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didie View Post
Hey bros, wanna join me to my malay ktv tonight?
It's theme night n it's kimono night... Pm me for details.. Hurry guys
I rather go to kevins or yumeco than go to your shit ktv.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

went to Y for the 1st time in fact 1st time for brown sugar Ktv...number of girls are really low in supply and 50% CMI...I thought I have those hotties I see at neighbourhood, changi CAAS, silkair hahah...Got to tame down my expectations...no question that malay girls are friendly, easy going and spontaneous...overall refreshing to me given I have only tried mainstream prc joints...will i go again? Yes but maybe other joints. Pls PM me if you have some recommendations.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

This Gal will run to other KTV too if no customer... I'v been go Y and K . Last month go Y i tell got 9 ppl but only 5 of them got girls. But i still prefer malay KTV then PRC or viet.
Old 16-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

heavenkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yst went Y. Totally cannot make it the gals. All behave like "vase". See but no touch. The gals kept asking us to open 2nd bottle. In the end we did.

Willnt go back again for sure.
Old 16-10-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

For those who went Y ktv nowadays or intend to go, here are some of the infos you may need:

1) Most girls arrive after 11pm. Most by 1130pm reach. If you have no request for any girls, mummy will put in those who have arrive to your room. Place close at 245am.

2) Number of girls working varies per day. 8-10 girls normally on weekday. 10-13 girls on weekends. And the girls are mostly freelance there and thus keep changing only the old birds are regular working.

3) Number of room is 8. So if you come on Fri or Sat, be prepared to have not enough girls and they will butterfly like mad. At most sit 15mins with you and MIA for 45mins.

4) Playability wise depends. Minahs are wild. That's true. But the problem is once they have a bf outside, their playability drops by alot. And they also follow their mood. If their mood is bad or they are tired, you not gonna get anything at all during the RnB not even a kiss on the cheek. But they are more wild on weekends because they have more rooms and drink more.

5) Chivas is $250. Cheap. If you come again to finish bottle but never open a new one, pay room + mixer $110. Room wise is old. Corners rooms away from counter is better as less ppl walking pass. You cannot smoke in room until 1am but no one cares unless boss is around.

6) Quality of girls? If you are hoping they be hot like u see those minahs in town and clubs. Sorry please drop your standard. If they are super hot, they will not be a hostess here. Let's say out of 10 girls, look wise only 3 can make it. 3 are below average and rest just CMI. Body wise, only 1 out of 4 girls can make it.

7) "RnB time" only 3 songs which is about 12mins at most. sometimes is 8mins if weekends too many people. Rnb can start from 2am onwards. Faster the better if not you get the leftovers after ppl have finish their session. First time sit with that girl, don't hope for so much. At most raba-raba. Most play hard to get but need to be regular to get more from the girl. Throwing money doesn't help. The minahs prefer to be discreet and thus asking them to go hotel with you even for $500 for some of them will not work. And most of them have morning job so most will be too tired to entertain you like vietnam hostess.

At the end of the day, all I can say Minahs KTV "fun times" have died long time ago. The best era was like 10 years ago. Now is more like chilling inside singing songs and perhaps a woman to sit with u to pour your drinks and let you raba-raba for 10mins before you go off. Frenching if you can click with her, and fingering if you are lucky. Penetration is like striking 4D.

Wanna spend your night there? Your call.
If you have never been there, just skip it.
If you have been there, there are many places way more worth it.
Just my 2 cents.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 19-10-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

vandammage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any outings tonight?
Old 19-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
For those who went Y ktv nowadays or intend to go, here are some of the infos you may need:

1) Most girls arrive after 11pm. Most by 1130pm reach. If you have no request for any girls, mummy will put in those who have arrive to your room. Place close at 245am.

2) Number of girls working varies per day. 8-10 girls normally on weekday. 10-13 girls on weekends. And the girls are mostly freelance there and thus keep changing only the old birds are regular working.

3) Number of room is 8. So if you come on Fri or Sat, be prepared to have not enough girls and they will butterfly like mad. At most sit 15mins with you and MIA for 45mins.

4) Playability wise depends. Minahs are wild. That's true. But the problem is once they have a bf outside, their playability drops by alot. And they also follow their mood. If their mood is bad or they are tired, you not gonna get anything at all during the RnB not even a kiss on the cheek. But they are more wild on weekends because they have more rooms and drink more.

5) Chivas is $250. Cheap. If you come again to finish bottle but never open a new one, pay room + mixer $110. Room wise is old. Corners rooms away from counter is better as less ppl walking pass. You cannot smoke in room until 1am but no one cares unless boss is around.

6) Quality of girls? If you are hoping they be hot like u see those minahs in town and clubs. Sorry please drop your standard. If they are super hot, they will not be a hostess here. Let's say out of 10 girls, look wise only 3 can make it. 3 are below average and rest just CMI. Body wise, only 1 out of 4 girls can make it.

7) "RnB time" only 3 songs which is about 12mins at most. sometimes is 8mins if weekends too many people. Rnb can start from 2am onwards. Faster the better if not you get the leftovers after ppl have finish their session. First time sit with that girl, don't hope for so much. At most raba-raba. Most play hard to get but need to be regular to get more from the girl. Throwing money doesn't help. The minahs prefer to be discreet and thus asking them to go hotel with you even for $500 for some of them will not work. And most of them have morning job so most will be too tired to entertain you like vietnam hostess.

At the end of the day, all I can say Minahs KTV "fun times" have died long time ago. The best era was like 10 years ago. Now is more like chilling inside singing songs and perhaps a woman to sit with u to pour your drinks and let you raba-raba for 10mins before you go off. Frenching if you can click with her, and fingering if you are lucky. Penetration is like striking 4D.

Wanna spend your night there? Your call.
If you have never been there, just skip it.
If you have been there, there are many places way more worth it.
Just my 2 cents.
Nice information. Thankfully my past experiences are all good.

Have not been to one for many months. I think business not very good for malay ktv in general. There was a few times this girl called me to ask me go hotel after the ktv closes because there is simply no customers. This girl is very special because... she works in a malay ktv but she is not a malay
Old 30-10-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reaper122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didie View Post
Any bros wanna drop by and try out my malay ktv joint? U wont forget the memorable night with the malay girls here...
Interested bros do pm me for details. As u need to make rsvp wif me.. see ya bros...
Where is your place? Interested to go
Old 31-10-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw some young malays girls going in a ktv at JSP.Think must be the bro who mention the place in the thread.They looks pretty young
Old 31-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mrclowndude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Saw some young malays girls going in a ktv at JSP.Think must be the bro who mention the place in the thread.They looks pretty young
Nope......wrong answer bro ringo6668.......
Old 31-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Didie, can share where the location and damages? Thank a lot
Old 03-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

christofff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello! Please share location! Will love to go...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1