The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Local model ID help needed + Short story about my grabhitch experience

Hi bros, I'll start off with my story of why I'm asking for help to ID these 2 models.

I've been using grabhitch as a driver for a month now, and i love it because i get to make some extra money and I can choose my customers. Today, I was going to my office from my home in the east so I turned on the app and found a few matches. scrolling down, I saw a really hot girl and decided to accept her, even though she wasn't the best match and her destination was actually quite out of my way.

One great thing about grabhitch is that the name you see is their fb name, and you can even get their number too. As soon as I accepted her, I went to find her facebook and started fapping to her photos. It was an even bigger turn on to know that she would be near me in my car in an hour. After I came, I showered and got ready to go pick her. (Sadly, I wish I could say I fucked her later in the day but I didn't. This is the true story of what happened today)

My impression of hot passengers so far is that a lot of them are btiches who won't talk much and just ignore me for most of the ride (I don't mind that much I guess because at least I get a good view through my mirror). So, I was very surprised when she entered my car and greeted me cheerfully! My entire car was filled with the sweet smell of her perfume instantly. She looked even hotter in real life, with long slender legs and nice c-cup breasts. She was wearing a pair of heels, a skin coloured tight skirt and a white off shoulder top.

She spoke to me most of the way, and sadly I only got to see her face and upper body through the mirror most of the time. She told me that she was going to her boyfriend's house first (It was about 3pm in the afternoon) before going for dinner with his family. Halfway through the ride, she answered a phonecall from her boyfriend and she was talking normally until she lowered her volume and seemed shy.

I heard her answer: "your favourite skirt and a white top la.. don't ask so much i'm in the car now...."

"yes, that one also your favourite ok.. and see if we have time later lor."

immediately my mind went wild and I started to feel my hardon. thinking that she must be saying her underwear was also his favourite and the 'having time' must be for sex. she was certainly dressed to impress and if i'm her boyfriend, i'll definitely fuck her in every position she wants me to.

The rest of the trip passed by with nothing much happening, just casual talk between us about work and also about uber/grab. When I reached her destination, I knew that it would be my one and only chance. As she was getting out of my car, i turned around and gave her a huge smile and said it was nice to meet her. She gave me a smile back and said thanks. The best thanks I could get was inbetween her legs. Because her skirt was so tight, I could see everything as she opened her legs to exit the car. She was wearing a pair of black panties, where the pubic area was just a see-through netting and I could see her pussy must be completely shaved. It was simple and black, with a pink ribbon at the top.

This was my best grab ride ever and I fapped to her again as soon as I reached my office. I was just imagining myself being her boyfriend, as soon as I open the door and seeing her in that tight skirt. I would push her onto my bed and push her panties aside so that i could lick her shaved pussy. Then I would lie down and let her take my cock into her sweet mouth and when she had enough of it, I can totally imagine her pulling off those panties and stuffing them in my mouth before climbing on top of me and slipping my cock into her. I will only remove the panties from my mouth so that I could pull down her top and suck on her nipples...

That's the end of my story which brings me to my other part of this post. I was stalking her fb and I found an album of photos with her and other girls inside. I've stalked all her photos but now I'm also curious about the names of these 2 other models. if anyone knows them, I'd be really grateful!

All of these photos come from this facebook album: https://www.facebook.com/roni.julian...34393&typ e=3

Sorry but I don't think I will share my passenger's fb as it won't be nice to her, and even though I really fantasised about her, she's a nice girl and I don't want her getting unnecessary adds or msges because of this post.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Local model ID help needed + Short story about my grabhitch experience

For your imagination, her outfit looked exactly like this! only the colour of the skirt was different, not purple but skin coloured.

The skirt was like the bottom one and the top like the top photo. She's chinese too, so the top photo is really very close to how she looked today.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
xx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What shoes was she wearing
Old 31-10-2016, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

this girl is taiwanese... her name is Wu Yu Qian
Old 31-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx87xx View Post
What shoes was she wearing
I'm not sure, I think it was just a pair of simple black heels but i don't remember.
Old 31-10-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
ongnoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 31-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

I should register at grbhitch too
Old 31-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Wanbao pls quote me

Bro u should not do such a thing as it is very pervertic and violate the privacy of pretty female passengers
Old 31-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Watermark says 2010....6 years already....
Old 31-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994 View Post
I should register at grbhitch too
Yah, if you're single then great chance to meet hot girls staying near you too! I'm attached so I just look and at most fap to their fb photos.
Old 01-11-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
ThePeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeaks View Post
Hoping to read more.
maybe i'll post more if i get more good views, but usually nothing much one lah haha. that was a nice lucky time!
Old 03-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Fanpage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very pretty girls!
Old 11-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanpage View Post
Very pretty girls!
yah but nobody here seems to know their names or wants to share
Old 11-11-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

TS very pretty pic, thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1