The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
menara is one of the Best!menara is one of the Best!menara is one of the Best!
BEST massage

Just returned from one of the worst massage experience ever .. Best massage has a few outlets, this one is on the right when coming from town, sentosa area, next to Saigon spa.

They used to have a few good indo and east Malaysians, ask the guy for indo and he said only got local Malay. I said ok to my horror I got a baby elephant. Massage was worse ever.

The guy next to my room, made an excuse and did not complete his massage as well. When I was using the washroom, saw the few other locals, totally cannot make it, please avoid this place, this mp could have been affected by the strong wind in JB.
Old 29-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jbpussycari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEST massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by menara View Post
Just returned from one of the worst massage experience ever .. Best massage has a few outlets, this one is on the right when coming from town, sentosa area, next to Saigon spa.

They used to have a few good indo and east Malaysians, ask the guy for indo and he said only got local Malay. I said ok to my horror I got a baby elephant. Massage was worse ever.

The guy next to my room, made an excuse and did not complete his massage as well. When I was using the washroom, saw the few other locals, totally cannot make it, please avoid this place, this mp could have been affected by the strong wind in JB.
what name this MP bro?
Old 30-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 23
hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, I can strongly recommend you Goldpoint, FIFI no 90. She just 23. Young sexy Local girl with big boobs. But good strong massage.
If you need good massage, is a place to visit Goldpoint. You Can even bring ur Wife along. A couple of my friends bought their wife there, wife did 90 massage, he did 60 mins + 40mins Penis treatment.

For Penis Treatment /Batins is totally different from PRC type. U can op for 20mins 40mins or 60mins treatment. Allowed you to cummmmm up to 3 times, haha

Just sharing
Old 16-02-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Scorpion5102 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can PM me the address or contact. Thank you.
Old 16-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty View Post
Bro, I can strongly recommend you Goldpoint, FIFI no 90. She just 23. Young sexy Local girl with big boobs. But good strong massage.
If you need good massage, is a place to visit Goldpoint. You Can even bring ur Wife along. A couple of my friends bought their wife there, wife did 90 massage, he did 60 mins + 40mins Penis treatment.

For Penis Treatment /Batins is totally different from PRC type. U can op for 20mins 40mins or 60mins treatment. Allowed you to cummmmm up to 3 times, haha

Just sharing
Wag steady sia your fren actually brought their wives along for penis massage and pls gimme me a tip or 2 on how your fren actually convince his wife to allow a batin. Lol thks
Old 10-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bb74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty View Post

Just sharing
I had been there takes 94 good massage but she not doing RT, hm sien.. So 90 is good ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1