The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3200 / Power: 17
Samdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rude OKTs

Yes you need to grow thicker skin and they won't bother you anymore.

Walk in with confidence, stand right in front of the fish tank, have a good look and if nothing catches your fancy thank them (or not) and walk out. No skin off anybody's back.

There is a certain etiquette to window shopping that not many new/fresh/noob mongers realise that's a bit counter-intuitive. I realise you might be shy/first time/paiseh/nervous/not sure what to do but lots of you wanting to see the girls will stand at the doorway and poke your head in, thinking you wanna be subtle or thinking that you are helping. Please don't be that guy.

OKTs hate when you stand at the doorway and do this. Go in(unless it's super crowded inside). Often times you hear/see them asking/gesturing you to go in to see and that's because they don't want you blocking the fucking doorway for the person behind you who might be a paying customer (sometimes that's me and I fucking hate this too). This is Singapore, nobody is gonna close the door on you and blackmail you for all you've got. Though I do have a story about OKT locking a customer in before, I witnessed it firsthand, that's a story for another time.

1)Yes, you should be able to see what you're buying. You don't have to buy if you don't like what you see. This is true.

2)The key word in customer service is customer. If you haven't bought, are you a customer? If you're a regular returning customer I'll bet their attitude towards you quickly changes. They are a business, and they need to look out for their interests and the interests of their paying customers. "Tourists" bring no value to their business.

3)We do this for fun but they do this for a living and have done this probably for a long time. They can probably size you up the moment you step in. As the saying goes, "If something looks like shit and smells like shit you don't have to taste it to know that it's shit." It goes both ways. Don't like it? Move on. Vote with your dollar, go elsewhere. No need to cry and moan about it on the internet.

Considering in some countries OKTs are out to scam, rob, lock you in for blackmail, show you pretty pictures but bring you their grandmother, I'll take rude any day.
Old 08-02-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdude View Post
There is a certain etiquette to window shopping that not many new/fresh/noob mongers realise that's a bit counter-intuitive. I realise you might be shy/first time/paiseh/nervous/not sure what to do but lots of you wanting to see the girls will stand at the doorway and poke your head in, thinking you wanna be subtle or thinking that you are helping. Please don't be that guy.

OKTs hate when you stand at the doorway and do this. Go in(unless it's super crowded inside). Often times you hear/see them asking/gesturing you to go in to see and that's because they don't want you blocking the fucking doorway for the person behind you who might be a paying customer (sometimes that's me and I fucking hate this too). This is Singapore, nobody is gonna close the door on you and blackmail you for all you've got. Though I do have a story about OKT locking a customer in before, I witnessed it firsthand, that's a story for another time.
Agreed with u bro
Tat main door spot r their 财位 so just go in even u r just window shopping . Don't block the way n don't be shy

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 08-02-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Walk in with confidence, stand right in front of the fish tank, have a good look and if nothing catches your fancy thank them (or not) and walk out. No skin off anybody's back.
Yes bro, after a few more rounds of walk I dare dare walk in and look and it gets longer and longer time looking being serious to decide take or no take. If no just say thank you and walk away. OKT no force sell but being very caring say aiya don't walk till sweat lah. LoL

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 08-02-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
I just ignore them.
If those OKTs are educated, or just a bit smarter, they shall work in office or have own business.
My mindset sometimes is if the OKT service standard already so jialat wont their girls be equally as bad.

Anyaay that girl also not say goddess thats why to me no loss to skip the house.
Old 09-02-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Never knew this side of Tommy though I was a staunch regular pre covid. I do wish that he and all the PRC OKT spend some money and renovate their rooms. IF nothing else a fresh coat of paint, new tiles and some new mattresses and sheets would do wonders.

They should learn from OKT Peter L18H20 which I think has the best rooms for PRC experience.
L18H20 looks newer overall but I think their rooms are smaller. L1612 rooms seems to be bigger. I used to be a regular of Kiki and remember her room right at the end was really big. Apple's room is quite big too. What I see as big means beside the king sized bed, there are still ample space to move around.

So far for all the rooms I've been to in L18H20, I feel that beside the bed there is very little area to move around and feels quite cramp. Just based on my visual observation and gut feel of course. Never measure the exact size of those rooms

But yes in general the OKTs in GL are all very rude or have some weird temperament.
Old 09-02-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
L18H20 looks newer overall but I think their rooms are smaller. L1612 rooms seems to be bigger. I used to be a regular of Kiki and remember her room right at the end was really big. Apple's room is quite big too. What I see as big means beside the king sized bed, there are still ample space to move around.

So far for all the rooms I've been to in L18H20, I feel that beside the bed there is very little area to move around and feels quite cramp. Just based on my visual observation and gut feel of course. Never measure the exact size of those rooms

But yes in general the OKTs in GL are all very rude or have some weird temperament.
1612 rooms are the worst man. Cigarette smell and mildew. It's like a cancer triple threat. Carcinogens, mold and tommy
Old 10-02-2024, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
1612 rooms are the worst man. Cigarette smell and mildew. It's like a cancer triple threat. Carcinogens, mold and tommy
Pre pandemic the rooms were acceptable to me. Maybe it was the nice gals which drew my attention away from the state of the rooms. Today, 100% agree that they are in shit state. Agree with the previous poster on the size though.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 10-02-2024, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

I see that you are well travelled in 1820, like me

Agree that Apples room is the biggest and properly spacious. Next in size, upstairs is Ferrari's. Yinzi's is the smallest just like her.

I remember the previous Ferrari room on level 1 was not too big.

IF I think in terms of average room size and quality/newness combined, then Lorna's (erstwhile CAT150 PRC house 2062) was the best in my book. She had good taste also. The bed runners in the room gave it a classy feel.

Terence (young OKT of 1669) is another one who needs to give his rooms a new coat of paint, new mattresses and get the shower rooms scrubbed down. I am sure he can more than afford it given his girls are working all the time.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 10-02-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Plus the red blue LED lighting wtf man. Outdated system.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 10-02-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes you need to grow thicker skin and they won't bother you anymore.

1)Yes, you should be able to see what you're buying. You don't have to buy if you don't like what you see. This is true.

2)The key word in customer service is customer. If you haven't bought, are you a customer? If you're a regular returning customer I'll bet their attitude towards you quickly changes. They are a business, and they need to look out for their interests and the interests of their paying customers. "Tourists" bring no value to their business.

3)We do this for fun but they do this for a living and have done this probably for a long time. They can probably size you up the moment you step in. As the saying goes, "If something looks like shit and smells like shit you don't have to taste it to know that it's shit." It goes both ways. Don't like it? Move on. Vote with your dollar, go elsewhere. No need to cry and moan about it on the internet.

Considering in some countries OKTs are out to scam, rob, lock you in for blackmail, show you pretty pictures but bring you their grandmother, I'll take rude any day.
If local OKT do that shits, wait later kena charged under our local law for wrongful confinement/restraint

Old 10-02-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
all call him 老豆 even the ones he don't like or don't fuck
Aiyah give him at most another 10 years to live, by then maybe he need a wheelchair or walking stick le

I’ll still see Halimah Yakult around at sbf lol.

Old 10-02-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Aiyah give him at most another 10 years to live, by then maybe he need a wheelchair or walking stick le

I’ll still see Halimah Yakult around at sbf lol.
Lol I hope he lives a long but miserable fucking life. long but miserable life because his shit attitude surely attracts a lot of shit. He's a grade A motherfucker I just pretend to be nice to him to visit his girls lol.
Old 10-02-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
michglim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the rudest one for me is the

l16h58a okt. old man like wanna die already the face decomposing type. very arrogant and bad attitude. talk to you like he emperor you his eunuch so i boycott his house.

the cygon house okt also the same style, arrogant and bad attitude.

a lot of okts are ah bengs and what not la, so don't expect much from them, but generally most are quite okay and friendly one

the friendlier ones i have been to are

l18h38. tattoo guy in 40s 50s seem very chill and good service.
l20h40. similarly 2 guys in their 50s quite chill and good service.
Old 10-02-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
michglim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchalatte View Post
Highly recommend the book The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson

Once you read the book, you won't be bothered by rude OKTs anymore.

Is a rude OKT gonna discourage me from fucking at his house if there are hot girls there? Hella no!
it will dissuade me.

dont forget the OKT takes a cut of what you pay.

so will support these losers? let them rot.

or just insult them the way they insult you lor. usually they will say first time ah, or boy, or make some type of funny comments, just use the same style back on them let them song also.

if they escalate into a fight, since they work there its very easy to get them after you call police. i am quite fit so i dont mind if they want a fight i can also defend myself and take a chance. geylang or not who cares.

there are very few who are so rude that you need to boycott them only 1 in geylang for me and thats l16h58a.
Old 11-02-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time at one WH house one OKT assistant very rude... but I went I'm for his gals so I didn't bother him.
I just state the gal I want and went upstairs with the WL.
I ignore all his nonsense talks and just tell him specifically what I want.

That was before Covid time.
Now after Covid he is gone lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1