The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
LunaShine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro WB,

Read only half way through and I have learn plenty from you.

Please continue sharing your experiences.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 21-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ricky85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Still a very interesting (and insightful) thread after so many years.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
tolby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Sunday morning to TS and all.

I enjoyed reading all the forums here especially those who sparred with TS.

Please do post more to share so that brothers learn more.

Enjoy a beautiful Sunday.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeytirak View Post
Bro WB

Will be checking in constantly to read more of this story of Ang Moh man.

You too have a nice weekend.
Bro,

Tks for ur post.

Have a great Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmt8 View Post
Bro WB, congrats to you hv 2 grown up working kids. It is true to say kids can outgrown time.

Please share more with us here.

Hv a nice Sunday.
Bro,

Tks for ur post.

My two adult kids are very satisfied w/ what I'll leave them in Gotham City. My eldest son is married. He is 8 years older than his newly wed Ang Moh wife. But she is still a bit older than my two current LPs, aged 19 & 22 respectively.

Have a great Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticbomb View Post
bro, i tried your strategy before, however the girls simply rejected outright and don't even want to entertain me

many i do not look rich
Bro,

Tks so much for ur post.

Please tell us the specific strategy you used. How many girls did u approach? Under what circumstances? The exact words you said to them.

The most crucial determinant of your success w/ women is your mindset n mental frame, as manifested by your demeanor, eye contact, facial expressions, body language n voice tonality...it's not what you say but how you say it. Actually, if you're good at projecting your dominance, high status and value as a MAN, you don't need to say a word. Girls will flock to u.

I hv posted the following msg by a guru before:

"Women are masters at observing your body language, tonality of voice, facial expression and way of conveying your message...This is also called sub-communication.
This is the reason why it’s often said that a woman can detect what the man is all about within the very first few minutes of the conversation...They are very effective at picking up your body language cues.
And here is the kicker-
“A woman’s level of attraction towards you is directly proportional to the value you are sub-communicating.”
The level of value you are sub-communicating is directly proportional to how comfortable you are in your own skin.
This is why developing mastery with body language and sub- communication is extremely vital for success with women.
If you want to make a woman feel strong attraction towards you then you must learn to inculcate all the physical signals which women are hard wired to respond to naturally.
The female mind is biologically programmed to seek guys who demonstrate higher value than them.
Once you learn how to project the right signals, you will be able to spark attraction without even having to say anything."

So you got rejected by ALL the gals? Great! You will need a lot of practice. Practice your posture n body language in front of a mirror. Go out and approach 20-50 gals everyday. You can start w/ gals who are not attractive to you. As you get better n better, approach only gals who are attractive to you. Do it everyday for 60 days. Pls share your experiences here. BTW, approach the gals only when it's physically safe to do so and be polite. Don't try to pick up the young mistress of a Yakuza boss or a Mexican drug lord. Don't forget to practice your voice...

BTW, I still need more practice and a lot more improvement in my emotional mastery. That is terrific news because I hv a lot of room for improvement. Recent criticisms from my 19 yo LP make me realize my shortcomings. I admire her blunt candor and sharp discernment. I'll describe what happened in another post. Our intimacy and pair bonding hv been greatly strengthened as a result. She also said something abt the great leader Donald J. Trump. I also agreed w/ her 100%.

One more thing to remember, ur response after her rejection will be decisive. If you remain as cool as cucumber, totally detached n non reactive, you hv kept your POWER. You hv demonstrated to her that you're the MAN, different from all the 'little boys' she has met before.

Read Mode One by Alan Roger Currie first to get you started. I hv many other books to recommend.

I love rejections!!

I hv written that initial rejection is great because it makes getting the pussy more challenging n more fun. Many younger, richer and very handsome men pursuing her? Competition is terrific l! It gives meaning to success. I was rejected many times in the last 8 years. But almost all of them said yes, after a few days to a few years.

I didn't get the pussies on a handful of cases. Mostly because I didn't like the gals on subsequent meetings and, in several occasions, I later found out that some of my bros met them first and were still interested in them. That is my brotherhood code.

My old lao po HW took 8 1/2 months to say yes. BTW, my legal wife in Gotham City is TW and she looked away n won't talk to me when I first approached her!!

I'll write abt the evolutionary basis of why men hv approach anxiety, whereas girls hv 'first sex anxiety' w/ a new man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheart View Post
Bro WB,

Interesting to learn from you about SMG and hv to agree with you that SMG are usually successful person.

Please share more valuable lessons with us here.

Will try to support here frequent.
Bro,

Tks for ur post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldliar View Post
Bro WB, thank you for sharing your experiences here.

Have a nice week ahead
Bro,

Tks for ur post

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheart View Post
No post from bro WB,

Must be traveling and hugging pretty babes.

Hope bro WB will post more to share here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldliar View Post
Seems like it

Bro WB, waiting for you to share your experience with us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamebutterfly View Post
Bro WB,

I pick up many tips from your sharing of experiences in this thread.

Please continue sharing.

Have a nice week ahead
Quote:
Originally Posted by saigonjr View Post
Bro WB

I learned plenty here from you.

Wish you a prosperous Chinese New Year in advance.

Also please share more insights with us here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggetjuggler View Post
Bro WB,

I learnt a lot from your postings in this thread.

Have a great weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyhiem View Post
Bro WB, happen to come across this thread.

Reading thru the pages and already learnt a lot.

Keep up the good work bro.

Wish you have an enjoyable weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by saigonjr View Post
Bro WB

Hope you enjoy a good weekend trying to hook more girls.

Hope you continue to share more lessons here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarkawaii View Post
Ts, very nice thread here and support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornway View Post
Bro WB

Hoping to learn more from you here.

Have a great weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zensifu View Post
BRO WARBIRD

Hope you continue with your sharing how to pick up girls.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2strike View Post
Very good thread, support you TS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaShine View Post
Bro WB,

Read only half way through and I have learn plenty from you.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky85 View Post
Still a very interesting (and insightful) thread after so many years.
Bros,

Thank you all for ur posts and support.

Have a great Sunday!

Bro WB

Good morning!

About 10 days ago, I read the shocking story of a 20 yo Ang Moh man getting life sentence w/o the possibility of parole.

http://komonews.com/news/local/allen...life-in-prison

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/152719...e-people-died/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-girl-guy.html

http://www.morningnewsusa.com/anna-b...g-2394524.html

Anna Bui : Photos Of ‘Dream Girl’ At The Heart Of Mukilteo ...
www.morningnewsusa.com
Anna Bui, one of the three victims and former girlfriend of suspect in the Mukilteo shooting, is a girl who just discovered her love for traveling.

This handsome and tall 20 yo man fell in love w/ his 'dream gal.' They broke off n he was trying to get her back. He became intensely jealous n went berserk when he discovered that she had been dating other men. He bought an assault rifle, AR-15...

A tragic story. A familiar one which has happened from time immemorial, in every culture and in every continent. I mention this case because I hv visited the Alderwood Mall where he used to work at the Apple store.

This young Ang Moh man suffers from scarcity mindset. The object of his love interest is a Viet gal, a dime a dozen in SG. So very sad!! He was needy, insecure and jealous. He had zero emotional n self mastery.

Here is another tragic story: http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...wifes-ex-lover

A local man w/ scarcity mindset and zero emotional control.

Your legal wife has a lover? A great blessing in disguise! You should walk away like a MAN n get yourself 2 pretty SYTs!! That is how a badass gentleman would behave...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 22-01-2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
saigonjr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Read Mode One by Alan Roger Currie first to get you started. I hv many other books to recommend.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Great recommendations. I just downloaded to read and watched the youtube. Was at chapter 3 and trying to grasp the concept.

Have a good Sunday to you.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
sugarkawaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is really tragic news shared by bro WB.

After reading find that Viet girls always had plenty of kc power inflicting many tragic incidents in Singapore too.

Hope you share more here and can't wait to read it.

Quote:

About 10 days ago, I read the shocking story of a 20 yo Ang Moh man getting life sentence w/o the possibility of parole.

http://komonews.com/news/local/allen...life-in-prison

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/152719...e-people-died/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-girl-guy.html

http://www.morningnewsusa.com/anna-b...g-2394524.html

Anna Bui : Photos Of ‘Dream Girl’ At The Heart Of Mukilteo ...
www.morningnewsusa.com
Anna Bui, one of the three victims and former girlfriend of suspect in the Mukilteo shooting, is a girl who just discovered her love for traveling.

This handsome and tall 20 yo man fell in love w/ his 'dream gal.' They broke off n he was trying to get her back. He became intensely jealous n went berserk when he discovered that she had been dating other men. He bought an assault rifle, AR-15...

A tragic story. A familiar one which has happened from time immemorial, in every culture and in every continent. I mention this case because I hv visited the Alderwood Mall where he used to work at the Apple store.

This young Ang Moh man suffers from scarcity mindset. The object of his love interest is a Viet gal, a dime a dozen in SG. So very sad!! He was needy, insecure and jealous. He had zero emotional n self mastery.

Here is another tragic story: http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...wifes-ex-lover

A local man w/ scarcity mindset and zero emotional control.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 22-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
zensifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Your legal wife has a lover? A great blessing in disguise! You should walk away like a MAN n get yourself 2 pretty SYTs!! That is how a badass gentleman would behave...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro Warbird,

I read this statement with full of admiration about you. To be able to write this statement proves you are liberal minded.

Hope you enjoy a good Sunday.
Old 22-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ricky85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Warbird

I noticed from your postings that you are married. Assuming your legal wife knows of your other laopaos, how do you get her to accept this arrangement without getting into a divorce? I am quite curious to know answer.
Old 23-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky85 View Post
Bro Warbird

I noticed from your postings that you are married. Assuming your legal wife knows of your other laopaos, how do you get her to accept this arrangement without getting into a divorce? I am quite curious to know answer.
Hi Ricky 85
Maybe you can learn from this man. He has 17 wives and 84 children when I read the news few years a ago and now he has 86 children.

Old 25-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

tire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I love rejections!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

I just read up to chapter 5 of Mode 1 and enjoyed the book very much.

Any more books I should read.

Thanks and have a good day.
Old 25-01-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Crustello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB,

I just finished chapter 2 and love reading it.

Please introduce similar books.

Have a nice holiday weekend.

Huat ahhhh!!!!!
Old 25-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Costello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB,

I just finished chapter 6 and love reading it.

Huat ahhhh!!!!!
Old 25-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
cadsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costello View Post
Bro WB,

I just finished chapter 6 and love reading it.

Huat ahhhh!!!!!
Hi Miss Parrot
Old 25-01-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
erie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadsan View Post
Hi Miss Parrot
Hi Miss Ms Parrot
Old 26-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

tolby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
B

"Women are masters at observing your body language, tonality of voice, facial expression and way of conveying your message...This is also called sub-communication.
This is the reason why it’s often said that a woman can detect what the man is all about within the very first few minutes of the conversation...They are very effective at picking up your body language cues.
And here is the kicker-
“A woman’s level of attraction towards you is directly proportional to the value you are sub-communicating.”
The level of value you are sub-communicating is directly proportional to how comfortable you are in your own skin.
This is why developing mastery with body language and sub- communication is extremely vital for success with women.
If you want to make a woman feel strong attraction towards you then you must learn to inculcate all the physical signals which women are hard wired to respond to naturally.
The female mind is biologically programmed to seek guys who demonstrate higher value than them.
Once you learn how to project the right signals, you will be able to spark attraction without even having to say anything."

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro Warbird

I fully agreed with you that women are masters in observing guys. Once a guy is too desperate trying to please by offering gifts then no way the target woman willing to accept him. The woman who looks great will have this kind of proposal from multiple guys who trying to outdo each other.

I came here to be tutored. Hope to read more of your tuition.

Hope you have a nice CNY.

Gong Xi Fatt Choy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1