The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2017, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_c View Post
After 2 hours I have ordered some more corona and enjoying the live band, while try to see if any new comers suits me.... and one in red caught my eyes. .... Have a chat with her, she says she's a university student and after some chats she asked me if I wanted her for the night. I said yes and ask how much, settled for 2mil long time, as I think worth it for her look, slim body and damn nice hair and smells . She said still a bit early so we hangout for a while, while hugging and hand holding. Then I went to the loo, came out found that a local guy looks like knowing her and try to catch up with her, after a while she came back to me and I thought all is cool.

After while he came and asked her for a drink and being in foreign land I act cool and then thing went south.... lost sight of her and last I know from her friend she left already and I thi'm is with the local guy.

I sort of disappointed as it's 2+ already and I was left high and dry. .....
Hope this give some heads up for the bro wanting to try CJ. I was there alone and I felt I can enjoy it, so you should be fine too.
Bro, I appreciate your reports, but at the same time i'm also feeling sorry for you. Reminds me of the video below, where a weak minded man lets someone steal his girl from right in front of him, and he does nothing about it. Its a matter of male pride, confidence, and dominance separating men from boys. The goods news is that its never too late to change if thats what you want. I don't think you would have encountered any of your scam/taxi/pickup problems had you exerted more dominance or control over the situation. People who are always passive/nonchalant/lackadaisical always lose in these situations.

Old 17-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desmond_c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What you said is true bro, but since I am here for business trip rather than personal trip, I try to avoid bring confrontational especially in this kind of matter, don't want to have any issues later .

And we are at their backyard so I am not sure if that guys a mafia or not. He seems to be a malay and I am Chinese so....

Well anyway, this is my first ever trip to jakarta, still trying to observe and learn about them.

Thanks dorfor your advice.

[QUOT=lost99;16173261]Bro, I appreciate your reports, but at the same time i'm also feeling sorry for you. Reminds me of the video below, where a weak minded man lets someone steal his girl from right in front of him, and he does nothing about it. Its a matter of male pride, confidence, and dominance separating men from boys. The goods news is that its never too late to change if thats what you want. I don't think you would have encountered any of your scam/taxi/pickup problems had you exerted more dominance or control over the situation. People who are always passive/nonchalant/lackadaisical always lose in these situations.

[/QUOTE]
Old 18-07-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma View Post
I believe it is physically impossible for one to receive a deep throat from one girl, while at the same time, receive a BJ from another.
I think you need sex education Bro.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

Went to Kimochi Spa as I so some Fr on it. The place was too dirty. May be beggars go over there. Dint even care too watch the girls upstairs. Straight went cross the road to Travel Hotel.

It was 1.00pm only 15 odd girls to pick up. Out of which only 1 looked good. So I asked her about kissing she told none of them would kiss in travel hotel. I thought may be she is lying, so asked 3 more girls but all denied on kissing.

Well not my cup of tea, but as I thought lets go for it, as I have never tried Travel Hotel.

So picked up a good looking girl. Went to the room, She showered me after drying. She dint allow to kiss when I offered her more money. She licked me tip to toe. Than BJ with condom she licked my testicles.
Than woman on top style was so good that dint think of changing positions.

End of the day I would not regret. Though it was not my style.

Tits: 5/10
Face: 9/10
Fuck: 10/10.
BJ: 9/10
Personality: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

Damage: 350k + 100k tip
Old 18-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

Last day in Jakarta.
It was 10.00pm

Went to Classic Terminal 2.

The moment I entered I always turn right and take a table in the end to drink some beer. Ordered a bottle after 5 mins Rini the girl which I took 2 days before with Nimsa for 3some came on my table. Started kissing me a lot. Requested me to take her and if I agreed, than she guaranteed a better show. I told that cant go with her alone. She called Nimsa immediately. So again the pair were with me together.

After 30 mins on table with both kissing me and dancing, we went to the room.

The beautiful girl named Nimsa again same style of seducing me on the music track, but this time went a little longer, while dancing I stripped her step by step. Than they both showered me. Kissing one girl while other girl was cleaning my Gear.

After drying myself we all started the bed scene.
Started deep throat one girl while other giving me BJ.
Now this time it was without condom.

Than changed position vice versa.
Carried for 30 mins.
After Bj one started woman on top position, other kissed me.

Changed positions same way for 30 mins.

(For guyz who are new to 3some make sure woman on top position only last for 5 mins.
Please keep changing girls every 5 mins.)

Well before entering the room Rini promised me something different so she asked me, that should she end the show.

I agreed and the action of her was so hard on me that I exploded in a better way.

What a Threesome it was.

Now I am sorry guyz but this time I paid both the girls 400K tips.

I am not a good tipper but they forced my mind to do it.

Damage 555k plus 800k tips.

Back to my home country
Old 19-07-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Went to Hotel 1001 (aka colloseum) and below is a brief sharing.

Got a contact of the papi, and since he asked me to go and look-see, and I have not been there before, so decided to just try it out.

Once arrived, take a bit of time to find out which is the entrance to the spa (its via the KTV reception). While waiting for the lift, was accompany by 20ish ceweks all locals, some real stunners there. Later i was told these are KTV girls and they cannot go to spa area, different 'service'. Too bad as some is really beautiful and nice body.

Met up Papi Romy for the first time in the spa lounge, immediate realised that the spa setup is much more posh compared to Alexis. The arrangement of the girls sitting is different as well.Here in 1001 most of the girls sit in front, sort of slightly elevated stage, and there's sofa and tables/stools that you can sit and relax while at one glance can check out all the girls. Unlike in Alexis you have to do a 360 degree scanning and hard to do a A-B comparison since they might be sitting in different location.

The airy feeling and the lighting is cool too. Saw few angmoh dancers dancing at the pool but didn't check it out. Not sure how's the pool compared to Alexis as i am not a pool guy.

Now the girls.... There's local, Thai, Vietnam, Uzbeks. Saw quite many hot ones, quality wise somehow i felt is better compared to Alexis (well probably depends on time of days observation might be different) After some consideration i decided on an Uzbek girl name Maya who had a Korean girl look. Might not be the most pretty of them all but somehow click with her.

Have a short chat at the lounge while eating my takoyaki Then proceed to the room. Room was quite interesting, like how the bed was decorated (with 4 pillars and curtain) just don't like that red light that beams their logo onto the bed though.

Well, when you are with a great girl, time just flew by and before I know it the phone rang. She's great! Not that wild type, more of sensual type. Not going to rate as I think its all quite subjective. But for me, I think I will return for her if I have the chance again (leaving Jakarta today)

After the deed, exchange phone number with her, and realised that she is leaving soon and not sure if ever come back Gave her some tips as I really think she's being fantastic and soothes my bad day.

Paid up, give's Papi 200K tips as i think he did a good job, very friendly guy. Left the place around 1am. By the way the girl told me the club there (colosseum) is great, hopefully I will have a chance to visit Jakarta again.

All in all, somehow i felt much confortable in 1001, due to overall environment. Cost wise I think more or less same as Alexis.

Hope this give some insights to the bros wanted to check out different place other than Malioboro and Alexis.

Jakarta is really heaven for guys
Old 19-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Malaysian2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be at Jakarta on september, anyone can let me know which is safest place for spa/massage b2b with sex
Old 19-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hope this give some insights to the bros wanted to check out different place other than Malioboro and Alexis.

Jakarta is really heaven for guys
^ Per my sources 1001 and Alexis are actually owned by the same people.
Btw, mind sharing the damages?

Cheers
Old 19-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Yup, same management same boss.

Imports are 2.1 or 2.4 mill, sorry forgotten. I think the quantity of imports are more in Alexis. Saw few Thai and Uzbek and Viet which is stunner!

Papi Romy is very nice guy. Just tell him your Singaporean friend recommended him. But he can't speak English there's another mamasan which I forget the name speaks good english

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ Per my sources 1001 and Alexis are actually owned by the same people.
Btw, mind sharing the damages?

Cheers
Old 19-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, womeniser and all bros

I suggest you guys stick to sharing and not flaming...

If dun like to read just skip or put in Ignore List...

Anymore flaming then mod will start removing posts from this thread ...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
TS, womeniser and all bros

I suggest you guys stick to sharing and not flaming...

If dun like to read just skip or put in Ignore List...

Anymore flaming then mod will start removing posts from this thread ...
Noted & Thanx....
Old 19-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yup, same management same boss.

Imports are 2.1 or 2.4 mill, sorry forgotten. I think the quantity of imports are more in Alexis. Saw few Thai and Uzbek and Viet which is stunner!

Papi Romy is very nice guy. Just tell him your Singaporean friend recommended him. But he can't speak English there's another mamasan which I forget the name speaks good english

Cheers
^ Cheers for the reply mate.
Guess pricing doesn't differ much from Alexis then.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ Cheers for the reply mate.
Guess pricing doesn't differ much from Alexis then.
Yup pricing about same, but environment wise I like 1001 better. And the uzbeks are pretty cheers.
Old 20-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
Upstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian2012 View Post
I will be at Jakarta on september, anyone can let me know which is safest place for spa/massage b2b with sex
The massage will be mere formality though
In some places you can enjoy the hot water pool /whirlpool with the girl prior to the session.
Old 22-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

Ooops I forgot about a unique experience. So I am sorry for late FR.
Went to Classic Terminal 2 at 1900 hrs. After strolling for 10 mins, dint find a good one. So I gave Mami 50K and told her to find a young girl. She came up with Slim 18 year old girl, bit dark skin, but very good height.
She told me that she is new here and will be good for you.
Her name if I properly remember was Shela. She had a very nice smile. So I decided to go for her.

Now the unique and unexpected story starts.

She asked some girls how to go to the room. I told her downstairs.
After reaching down, she was finding the room, asked some assistant to guide her the room.
That I came to know, that it was her first day at Classic.

We both first sat on the bed and started deep throat kissing. After shower went to the bed. We both lied down for kissing, after 10 mins, she went down.
Opened Condom for BJ. I said no, do it without it. She agreed and started BJ, but in 2 mins she stopped, maybe she dint like it and directly went for Woman on Top position without Condom. I told her that NO CONDOM for BJ. But please wear it for sex. But she cant understand a single word of English.

Well she went on, but after the first stroke my gear was out. She again tried but same thing again. For the 3rd time she inserted, but same old story.
Now I was into 2 doubts, either she is unaware of sex or she is doing it deliberately.
The 4th time she inserted, I hold her legs and stared moving it in slow positions.

Than things went smooth enough, after changing some positions. I went for Dog Style for climax.
The whole act was without safety. God Dammit

Damage 365K + Tips 350K
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1